Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs Havoc prep 2-1

Swelly

Still Kings Of P2P.

I think foe would like to have a word with you.

apparently not as they declined all preps the last 2 weeks knowing it would be the end :)

I'd say kings of p2p is determined over a longer period of time than a couple of weeks.

There are past kings of p2p and current kings of p2p.

128250368099.gif

Still Kings Of P2P.

apparently not as they declined all preps the last 2 weeks knowing it would be the end :)

I'd say kings of p2p is determined over a longer period of time than a couple of weeks.

In that case you can determine that after every miniwar etc. ie. Cp beating Fi in a P2P miniwar makes them kings of p2p until they are beaten. great logic pal

Still Kings Of P2P.

In that case you can determine that after every miniwar etc. ie. Cp beating Fi in a P2P miniwar makes them kings of p2p until they are beaten. great logic pal

that's why it would have been good to see some full outs before eoc :(

gj on the win FI.

Still Kings Of P2P.

Miniwars? I didn't say anything about miniwars.

You said that it takes a period longer than a couple of weeks to determine current #1, I disagree.

128250368099.gif

Foe are the Legends of P2P.

I thought Fi closed on sunday and got defence? Don't know if it's true just what I heard - someone confirm?

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Reprezented, stfu please. you joined pure comunity in 2010, ******* new ******. Joined: 6-October 10

Nippon joined pure community before ur mom broke virgin

******* lmao this is why I miss being apart of a childish community

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png