Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Official] Evolution Of Combat Clan Discussion

Co0kiezs

With the update of EOC occurring, most beneficial gear will be requiring Higher defense. Warring is completely going to be changing, and mini wars are essentially ruined because there is no freezing.

So I ask you ...

What will be the new Defense Cap? Will there even be One?

What is your clan doing for EOC? Are you adapting or Migrating to a New Sever?

What are your Personal thoughts regarding EOC? Hate/Like it?

So here are my thoughts ...

Personally I think none of us will be able to agree on a defense cap. The Pure Community will be spread throughout 1 Defense and 70+ defense. Clans like Mayhem Maker will refuse to get defense and a clan like EOP/CP will push forward and get higher defense. I think most clans will die off because of this update, and a growing number of members who will leave for other games.

I am not really sure what is going on with EOC. Today Zenith tested out if anything is possible, or if anything will be the same. You will require defense to actually Miniwar, and we tried to multi PK and its completely ruined because you basically drag around the whole map. Apart from that Melee is useless for pures as it doesnt hit jack ****, and range is the only decent skill to get kills with.

So basically today we wanted to test out EOC and see how it was and its pretty ****. We are going to wait and see if anything gets changed and how this weekend roles out (if clans even go out). All I know is that a community we will always be around, and we have been spending most of the time these past few weeks developing our own little units on xbox/league/and battlescape.

Think its the stupidest update to this day. I don't think they took in regard anything that the members in the clanning community said. Main clanning is dead as well as loads of clans have already closed. Personally I think at this point the Ancient Mayans are making a message clear that since the end of the world is near, we should take this as an opportunity to live life.

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say keep it at 39-. 49- at the most.

Adapt or die.

I really don't care at all because I hate RS. I play for my clan and my clan only.

2s1ry3n.jpg

I really don't care at all because I hate RS. I play for my clan and my clan only.

True that, I think a lot of people can vouch for that.

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

There hasnt been a pure community for past 2 years so this is

irrelevant, probably 34 aka stays 39 unless there's some really good abilities for around 40-50 def then 50.

What is your clan doing for EOC? Are you adapting or Migrating to a New Server?

Being decided

Absolutely hideous

just because you put an [official] tag on it does not make this official

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

What will be the new Defense Cap? Will there even be One?No idea yet thinking of 50-55, maybe a new breed of clans will open for there f2p/p2p benefits, cb lvls wont matter too much I think because mossies is around 43wild now and is one of the only effective return methods in f2p

What is your clan doing for EOC? Are you adapting or Migrating to a New Sever?rs, clw, wildy, community based, pvm, tournys

What are your Personal thoughts regarding EOC? Hate/Like it? Its actually really fun, having more fun on it than I did usually on rs, takes allot more concentration imo

Wouldn't say Hi is doing most of these but its just a couple of ideas on what we could do.

and minis still own wtf

if defense is so good in eoc, wouldn't it make sense to train it as high as you can?

Yes, but then we would enter a whole new era of clanning and the idea of being Pure would mean nothing.

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

if defense is so good in eoc, wouldn't it make sense to train it as high as you can?

Yes, but then we would enter a whole new era of clanning and the idea of being Pure would mean nothing.

Well pures went from being 1 def to 1-20 def to 1-30 def to 1-35 def and then 1-39 def. Looks like the trend will continue, maybe until the point where 99 def pures exist (especially if it's beneficial for pking and if it gives an advantage over the competition). I find it hard to believe that clans will agree on a standard def level. Clans don't even agree now but it will be interesting to see what happens. Just my opinion, but the term pure already means nothing. My prediction is that pure clans will eventually merge with main clans creating an even larger community. Might sound crazy, but it could happen.

It'll either go as FOE has predicted and go back to 1-10 defence, or clans will continue to fight as 35 defence and eventually welcome 40-50.

Continue playing the game. I actually don't mind the combat update, it is more involving with abilities and easier for skilling. The xp/hour for combat has increased immensly - you can get upwards of 1m xp/hour barraging with the 'momentum' ultimate which gives you extra % damage for 20 minutes so you can still afk for 20 minutes without clicking your abilities. Will make slayer more interesting too.

Don't mind it so far. Time will tell though.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

This shit is so easy, I just run around 1 hitting kids at edge especially pure fights. Most ppl in MM pked bank already.

sucks that rsgp is like .20/m lol

EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

ruin minis wtf

minis have been gay as **** for the past couple of months because clans started bringing 6 snipe freezers to 8v8s. i don't even call it mass freezing anymore because all you have to do is put on your auto cast and pick a person to attack then go afk lmfao.

if anything it saved minis.

as far as the actual update it's really not that bad. tried fighting mains and pures, and can understand where the skill portion of it comes into play. only thing that honestly sucks is the fact that i'm 39 def and i can only wear mith gloves lol.

honestly hope that the community reverts back to 1-10 def, would be so much fun, and that's probably the best bet for us.

qlmSOQW.png

This shit is so easy, I just run around 1 hitting kids at edge especially pure fights. Most ppl in MM pked bank already.

sucks that rsgp is like .20/m lol

Honestly though, the whole idea behind EOC is to balance combat yet this update made it even more over powered than RS2. Basically whoever sneaks up on someone first automatically has the advantage and getting pjed is even worse. This **** is worst than getting rushed by claws constantly tbh.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

ruin minis wtf

minis have been gay as **** for the past couple of months because clans started bringing 6 snipe freezers to 8v8s. i don't even call it mass freezing anymore because all you have to do is put on your auto cast and pick a person to attack then go afk lmfao.

if anything it saved minis.

as far as the actual update it's really not that bad. tried fighting mains and pures, and can understand where the skill portion of it comes into play. only thing that honestly sucks is the fact that i'm 39 def and i can only wear mith gloves lol.

honestly hope that the community reverts back to 1-10 def, would be so much fun, and that's probably the best bet for us.

na p2p minis died when everyone started using dscim spec - cmaul combo, dungeoneering pretty much killed p2p minis and they have been 0 fun ever since.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

There shouldn't be a ******* defence cap. Do what your clan needs to do to continue. If that means getting any defence whatsoever then do it. In fact, there never has been a defence cap due to the fact that every clan in this community has utilised mains at one point or another.

As for this update, there's only one thing to say. [brummy accent] It's **** [/brummy accent]

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

All good things come to an end. Just look it as a positive, you can quit officially cuz now you know this game is pure ****.. If adapting more defence, that's ******* disgusting imo. I just think rs clanning is officially over, idk why people try to bring it back cuz it will never be the same. this time jagex won against us pures.

1phz3wx.jpg

All good things come to an end. Just look it as a positive, you can quit officially cuz now you know this game is pure ****.. If adapting more defence, that's ******* disgusting imo. I just think rs clanning is officially over, idk why people try to bring it back cuz it will never be the same. this time jagex won against us pures.

disgusting? its a game and so far I think clanning is going to work pretty well