Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So, do you regret it?

P0ke N Die

With the community on the verge of collapsing, this is the end for most of us. I quit a little while ago, but if I still played then I would be quitting right about now. We've all spent hours upon hours participating in this generally small community, weekend after weekend. At some point it stopped being for enjoyment and people just continued to fight (or not fight) out of bitterness. Just thinking about the hours you've spent on a Saturday/Sunday or even on weekdays fighting for your clan, do you regret it all?

If you could turn back the clocks to the moment you joined your first clan would you do it all again? We've all gained nothing from the years spent here. There are some gains that have come indirectly and it was fun for a while but most of it was just time wasted.

In all honesty, if I could go back to that moment, I would never have joined the first pure clan that I did. Pure clanning has been a strange addiction that never seemed to be satisfied, and I spent thousands of hours trying to satisfy it.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't regret joining a clan, probably regret going to all the trips I did though even though that's what it's all about.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

This will probably be my last post.

I quit runescape around 6 months ago.

Do I regret it? No.

Do I regret pure clanning? Hell no.

Some of the best times I've ever had, have been on runescape. Not because of the game, the game is ****. The only reason that I stayed so long is due to the friends I made. I think back to CPR v1. That, by far, has been the best experience while playing a video game, that I have ever had. Moving along, I joined WAR. I had some damn good friends there as well. I moved on to fatality after cpr closed again, and once again, I was with many friends. I'd sit on irc and talk more then I'd actually play this game.

The only thing I regret about pure clanning, is the downfall of our community. (which happened quite some time ago)

Clans forgot why we play this game. They took to ddossing/being faggots in general. Not pointing any fingers, but some clans were far, far worse then others. To be honest, it was not jagex that killed the game. It was the runescape community in general. The pure community has been dead for quite some time, and yes, this is finally the end. And, honestly, it is what we deserve. Some of you will stay. Most of you will go. I wish you all the best. I'd like to thank all of my friends for making this game somewhat enjoyable for me while I played. Good luck in life everyone.

Suicide out.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

This will probably be my last post.

I quit runescape around 6 months ago.

Do I regret it? No.

Do I regret pure clanning? Hell no.

Some of the best times I've ever had, have been on runescape. Not because of the game, the game is ****. The only reason that I stayed so long is due to the friends I made. I think back to CPR v1. That, by far, has been the best experience while playing a video game, that I have ever had. Moving along, I joined WAR. I had some damn good friends there as well. I moved on to fatality after cpr closed again, and once again, I was with many friends. I'd sit on irc and talk more then I'd actually play this game.

The only thing I regret about pure clanning, is the downfall of our community. (which happened quite some time ago)

Clans forgot why we play this game. They took to ddossing/being faggots in general. Not pointing any fingers, but some clans were far, far worse then others. To be honest, it was not jagex that killed the game. It was the runescape community in general. The pure community has been dead for quite some time, and yes, this is finally the end. And, honestly, it is what we deserve. Some of you will stay. Most of you will go. I wish you all the best. I'd like to thank all of my friends for making this game somewhat enjoyable for me while I played. Good luck in life everyone.

Suicide out.

Nah, RuneScapes communtiy didn't ruin the game.

We first enjoyed the game when we were all like 12 and ****, everyone just grew up. The whole community is like 18-21 now. It's not the same because we're not the same. I'm sure any 12 year old would enjoy the current RS.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Lol i regret it all. Was a big waste of time and you will all regret it sometime in your lives looking back at it.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Nah not really, had fun.

I have a very large amount of play time on Modern Warfare 2 on xbox, could it have been used more productively? yes. Did I have fun? hell yes.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I don't regret initially getting into the game from 2005-until the wildy was removed and i quit.

But i do regret coming back in 2009, spending so much time on clan related stuff, eventually carrying a lot of responsibility for EoP's success over the 3 or so years i was active. Not because it wasn't fun, it was a lot of fun and i met a lot of amazing people and learned a lot, and i'm proud of how successful we were during my period as HC. But just looking back at the wasted years, i mean from when i was 17-20, i feel like i could have done a lot more had i not been on the computer so much. I still did a lot of fun ****, went to a lot of parties etc. but i feel like i could have done so much more.

tl;dr i'm really attractive and if not for rs i could have ****** at least 40 more bitches.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011