Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So, do you regret it?

P0ke N Die

Don't regret joining Tragedy, because I met fantastic people in that clan, and subsequently afterwards.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no regrets, got in touch with a few people I still talk to. Had alot of laughs and fun so I'm good ^^

<3 you didn't get me def did you? :P,

Got to agree with what Rob has said.

I started playing this game back in '04 and finally quit back in '09. Whether you guys like to admit it or not this game was/is an addiction, just like any other MMO. I wasted so much of my time on this game it's ridiculous, but funnily enough i don't regret it.

I met a lot of cool people on this game and leading a clan taught me loads of valuable skills. Even though i doubt any of you remember me i thought I'd add my 2 cents since it seems that this is the end of an era.

mikecopy.png

Ex-Founder of Enigma

Ex-Leader of Intense redemption

Ex-Warlord of Bloody legends

god you are ******* annoying p0ke

no one gives a **** if you say you quit a while ago stop making topics bringing up the point, you were probably the worst leader in runescape pure clan history why the **** do you keep acting all big

go make more ****** youtube videos you british ****

god you are ******* annoying p0ke

no one gives a **** if you say you quit a while ago stop making topics bringing up the point, you were probably the worst leader in runescape pure clan history why the **** do you keep acting all big

go make more ****** youtube videos you british ****

2638y02.gif

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg