Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures vs. Hota - F2P PKRI - EOC

Drunk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just close

We're not Zenith soz bro

Soz but your clan has been **** ever since it opened and doesn't know when to give up it's pitiful

>intros on CP forums

>flames CP on pw

nice one !

btw ir and venom closed looool

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

But really, I'm glad you guys are attempting to adapt, but in the bigger picture, who are you really fighting? Small clans?

It would be like you guys fighting UL back in the day. Fighting way below your tier but still extremely close wars because of this damn EoC.

I admire your drive and motivation, but I really believe this is a lost cause. You're only fighting for survival, not fun.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

But really, I'm glad you guys are attempting to adapt, but in the bigger picture, who are you really fighting? Small clans?

It would be like you guys fighting UL back in the day. Fighting way below your tier but still extremely close wars because of this damn EoC.

I admire your drive and motivation, but I really believe this is a lost cause. You're only fighting for survival, not fun.

no we're all fighting because its fun

I don't know what you're on about

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

CP has always "fought for fun". Why do you think we were so content with our pulls? It's actually really fun fighting top 10 main clans though.

#Clan-CP