Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans 'trying it out'

Goop

@ Franco

pretty sure taking pride in massing isn't a good thing

@ Husky

You act like Main clanning and pure clanning is going to be the same

The mains you fought treated you as a main clan not a pure clan, because they want to become better at main clanning, pretty sure if they treated you as pures you'd of been cleared even quicker, although teaching your members how to main clan in EoC i'm not sure if its going to make you any better as a pure clan

we have had over a dozen of fights in the eoc already, for us, its all about learning the new style. We know how to fight both, and are effective vs both. This saturday will be the door opener for the pure community, if clans go out.

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Franco

@ Husky

The mains you fought treated you as a main clan not a pure clan, because they want to become better at main clanning, pretty sure if they treated you as pures you'd of been cleared even quicker, although teaching your members how to main clan in EoC i'm not sure if its going to make you any better as a pure clan

we have had over a dozen of fights in the eoc already, for us, its all about learning the new style. We know how to fight both, and are effective vs both. This saturday will be the door opener for the pure community, if clans go out.

indeed

@ Franco

@ Husky

39 def can own mains lol

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

@ Franco

@ Husky

39 def can own mains lol

the fact that half your clan is 39def, making it almost impossible to 1v1 the only way there going to learn how to play in the EoC is clanning which isn't a good thing, also pretty sure people with 55def+ have around 8k~ hp

1 bang- Okay lads stop replying to my comments now much rather not read comments posted by CP members who haven't matured because they haven't seen the real world

carries on arguing with them :wacko:

wherelimitzarebroken.png

1 bang- Okay lads stop replying to my comments now much rather not read comments posted by CP members who haven't matured because they haven't seen the real world

not even arguing just replying whilst i finish off some floors

cp kids are so funny lmfao

obviously they think its fun, they are 12 year olds

Dude that's the thing about trolling CP. Nothing you say to them can affect them because their school bullies have already said that to them l0l.

lionsig3.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

lol 1bangs ur a legend. nobody can change that <3

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

who is he tho

who is he tho

a legend

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

cp kids are so funny lmfao

obviously they think its fun, they are 12 year olds

Dude that's the thing about trolling CP. Nothing you say to them can affect them because their school bullies have already said that to them l0l.

Face to the ******* palm

0BjQn.png

#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM