Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Moves Away From Runescape

Co0kiezs

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its sad to see you guys put so much effort in the past 2 years only to fall short of being remembered. if you gave it maybe 1 year, people would actually bring up Zenith as a relevant clan

rip guys, wish you all the best of luck!

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Sad to see you guys close, i know you guys hated us. I had no reason to hate on Zenith nor did i really care for any of the insults. Going to miss you guys in the wilderness.

Best of luck IRL

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Smart and respectable decision in my opinion. I can see why "pure" clans do not want to be involved in this new system.

As for me, I went on the other day and tried it out with Azrael. Me having a little guy with 60 something range and 80 magic at 80(?) combat, whereas azrael is a maxed pure (50 attack) at 103 combat. It seemed like I was able to fend him off with magic 3 out of 10 times, even with such a huge stat gap. Then when he started to use range, he used stun, and I had to either get a lucky hit that built up over time or I didn't have a shot at all.

It seems like there is no balance to this system at all(when it comes to pure 1-10 defence... and even to 30*coughnotpure*), which means room for "nerfs". I either see a change in how the special abilities work, and level differences.. Or the only real way to play is by having a huge amount of defense. It seems fun from a main perspective, but from pure.. you really have no shot until they balance out the skills... because from lvl 1 (or 3 idk now) to 103, it's a big mindfuck of what beats what, and usually just one thing conquering all of it (stun).

had alot of fun when i was in Z

was a great run <3

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Zenith was a great clan, anybody to say anything otherwise doesn't know anything.

Thanks to the clans that fought us throughout the years, even clans that closed before us.

IR/CH/CT/CX etc.

Thanks for the fun

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

so much **** talking from such a fat little mexican :/?

OT: We were, and will always be, one hell of a clan.

RIP.

-Ari

Most Active Member of Zenith 2011-2012

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif