Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rs Biggest Mistakes in History's

Kingrang3194

Biggest Rs Mistake  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mistake was the WORST of all?

• Taking down Wildy around 07-08
    • Taking down BH around 08-09
    • Setting up EOC
    • Trade Limit around 07-08
    • Graphic Changes
    • Turm
    • The Wilderness Ditch.
    • Removing Stairs
    • Putting Mod MMG in charge.

Should be able to vote for more then 1, because a collection of all of these really has caused the problems we have today.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what idiot voted for wilderness ditch lmfaoo

Sup kid

The wilderness ditch stopped new players from adventuring into the wilderness and learning the mistake most of us learned when we first started playing runescape.

without the ditch it gave real pkers the chance to get some great loot cause of new players.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

i always used to think it was when they introduced pest control. and before that the worst was when they introduced range/mage prayers.. coz then everyone got 43+ prayer

but ofc the removal in december 07 was what killed the game for me. sadly hung on to it coz of addiction/memories

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

what idiot voted for wilderness ditch lmfaoo

Sup kid

The wilderness ditch stopped new players from adventuring into the wilderness and learning the mistake most of us learned when we first started playing runescape.

without the ditch it gave real pkers the chance to get some great loot cause of new players.

This, plus it made pking low wild annoying since they stopped taking range/mage damage after they exited the wild. That annoyed me the most.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Removal of wilderness hurt pures.

EOC killed pures

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

EoC was far worse than taking out the wildy. Atleast they brought in a substitute for the wildy, you can't substitute completely changing the way the game works. Personally I don't hate EoC but the 62k people playing speaks for itself. EoC slumped Runescape.

2s1ry3n.jpg

EoC was far worse than taking out the wildy. Atleast they brought in a substitute for the wildy, you can't substitute completely changing the way the game works. Personally I don't hate EoC but the 62k people playing speaks for itself. EoC slumped Runescape.

your wrong the wildy made millions on players quit, started riots, and made rs slump for years like the trade limit. They introduced bh which killed clanning in general. Clan Wars was the only option. Then they took out old bh and brang PVP out, Rs slumped alot in 2008 i remember and it was when clans could only war in Clan Wars instroducing the PCL aka pure clan league, it was awful. Now EOC beta was what, only like 6 months? compared to the wildy slump?? never

npbnw.png
61207262.png

ok so i guess ill tell the guy who threw a brick through jagex window that EOC was worse lets see what he thinks.

wildy removal 07-08 prompted all the failures afterward. it is by far worse.

exactly, so many newborns think eoc was still more

npbnw.png
61207262.png