Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Words To Rival Clans

P0ke N Die

You can choose to leave negative or positive words, I've thoroughly enjoyed fighting all of the rivals I've had at Calamity and Control over the last six years so mine will be strongly positive. Any flaming/trolling/trash-talking was all in the spirit of the rivalry. Just a bit of banter boys.

IR - First real rival in 2007 for CY, and then again for CT in 2011. Gave us really fun fights in the wilderness and the rivalry had a great atmosphere. Gave us most of our mini-wars in 2007 with CY and always had a bit of banter with Hotkeying in 2011.

TGG - Was more of a friendship than a rivalry, had a couple full-out wars but they were all followed with respectful spamming at edgeville from each clan. I've always got time for TGG leaders because of the enjoyment they provided to the CY members by having events with us.

DV - Provided both CY and FS with the only P2P-based rivalry I've ever felt passionate about. Provided us with some amazing fights and a great full-out war to end it on, DV probably just edged the P2P side but we managed to make up for it in the F2P server.

UT - Were the first big rivals of Calamity in 2009, they didn't give us much in the wilderness but they were good enough to accept a full-out war which we all enjoyed. Massive respect to the leadership for giving us a good 70v70 fight.

CP - Were always around to give my boys a fight with CY in 2009 and then again with CT in 2011. A little disappointed that we could never get a full-out war with you guys but we had plenty of wilderness and bounty hunter fights to make up for it. Always admired your strength in matched-opts fights.

Z - Without you guys we wouldn't have had even half the fun that we did in Control. You provided us that exciting weekend-by-weekend rivalry and kept your pulls up to ours so that fights were never boring. We were actually really sad when you closed because we didn't get a many close fights as we used to.

FI - Provided us with most of our action towards the end of CT, were nice enough to have a full-out war with us when no other clan would give us one. The outcome didn't really matter for us, was just a great thrill during the week and on the day. One of the best moments of the Control lifespan for me and it wouldn't have happened without you.

There are many other that Calamity, Control and even Fearless had 'rivalries' with but they are not as significant as the ones listed above.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

all i remember from cy was df beating u in a wildy pkri then getting ddosed l0

thats funny all i remember from df is mitch hitting off zack because he left df for havoc after realizing we were a better clan l0

when was zack in df

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Clanning wouldn't have been this fun without the rivalaries. It's what made this game fun!

Agreed

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

thats funny all i remember from df is mitch hitting off zack because he left df for havoc after realizing we were a better clan l0

when was zack in df

for a little while after hy closed

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Thanks to all the clans we closed, you know who you are :)

"We Closed"

You were in about 5 different clans in the space of a month, you did not close any clans, your just a +1.... for a week then you leave for another clan.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

when was zack in df

for a little while after hy closed

was that when zack hacked 2 of his really good friends for like 20m l0l

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Now you just sound like one of those Epidemic kids who couldn't get over the fact that your clan is dead and kept making topics about it. Your clan is dead so it's pretty much irrelevant now. I don't even know what your clan is tbh.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Hi - Thx 4 the loot and apps

NME - You're welcome for the comfy coffin

Zenith - Same as NME

CT - thx for the laughs on TS ( when p0ke wasnt ddosing it)

WAR - had fun in that 4 hr p2p return fight at GDZ

DP - gave the best fights, great rivaly

CY - fun rivalry, back when p0ke didnt ddos vent/ts

TH - Classic rivalry

who am i missing?

YyAlQ.png

29bvb.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

bSHM3.png