Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Accomplishments

Flash2Autowin

1. Made NME decline our Full out Declaration in less than 2 minutes on their own boards (seriously).

2. Made NME ranks force their members to train from 1-10 Defence to 39 Defence.

3. Watched NME get spanked as they were out of their league, and within a month, hit them again as they were back down to 20-30 man pulls.

4. Bullied NME every weekend that they ended up using any track they had on CP to dodge us, rather than hit us.

5. Watched NME die down to 15 man pulls on Saturdays with 3 members leaking locations to CP (People that still post on your dead boards atm, that you think are "core members"; have leaked until your closure).

6. Made NME ranks tell their members to hop to "random worlds" at almost every world hop, to ensure they would not get hit on log in by CP.

7. Made NME decline Preps of any type/server for their entire opening.

8. Made NME Ranks retire/leave when times were tough for NME.

9. Killed NME from start to finish. I truly admired their 7 man pull to their last F2P Preps (5 of them being ranks; which made Scott angry as he was killing his own clan, and followed up with a rage announcement on their own boards shortly thereafter).

10. Viewed NME pull single digits to their final F2P Pk trips (7-9 man pulls)

11. Closed NME.

Rest in pieces lads.

lmao, post of the year.

I always thought Alex was the funniest in cp, but daaaaaaaamn this merk kid is giving him some competition.

I dunno how we're gonna settle this.. maybe they should have 1 more post each, to see who can be the most hilariously retarded, and then we'll know the true champion.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Made NME decline our Full out Declaration in less than 2 minutes on their own boards (seriously).

3. Watched NME get spanked as they were out of their league, and within a month, hit them again as they were back down to 20-30 man pulls.

4. Bullied NME every weekend that they ended up using any track they had on CP to dodge us, rather than hit us.

5. Watched NME die down to 15 man pulls on Saturdays with 3 members leaking locations to CP (People that still post on your dead boards atm, that you think are "core members"; have leaked until your closure).

6. Made NME ranks tell their members to hop to "random worlds" at almost every world hop, to ensure they would not get hit on log in by CP.

9. Killed NME from start to finish. I truly admired their 7 man pull to their last F2P Preps (5 of them being ranks; which made Scott angry as he was killing his own clan, and followed up with a rage announcement on their own boards shortly thereafter).

11. Closed NME.

Rest in pieces lads.

lmao, post of the year.

I always thought Alex was the funniest in cp, but daaaaaaaamn this merk kid is giving him some competition.

I dunno how we're gonna settle this.. maybe they should have 1 more post each, to see who can be the most hilariously retarded, and then we'll know the true champion.

Well, this is a Clan Achievements topic, so I'll post NME's for you.

>Made 99% of members train to 39 def.

>Ruined their beautiful pure accounts to only close a month or two later.

>No profit

[ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°]

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Wtf my topic got deleted

Post ur clan's accomplishments

1. #1 F2P match on rs2 - No, just no.

2. #1 F2P multiple times

3. Undefeated in rivialries Lost to NME, CT and countless othere inc. Epidemic, DP, MM, FOE, EOP, FI etc etc etc

4, undefeated in fullouts

5. best community - Closer to the worst community

6. #1 Eoc clan - The EoC era hasn't even started yet. You could claim this when clans know what they're doing. Give it a month yet and then maybe.

7. Beat FI in 100v100. Underdog victory Ddos, no-one credits you with the win

8. Pisses off all of PW retardation is serious business

9. We have flawp :3 see above

Thought I'd help you out.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

11. Closed NME.

Rest in pieces lads.

lmao, post of the year.

Well, this is a Clan Achievements topic, so I'll post NME's for you.

>Made 99% of members train to 39 def.

>Ruins their beautiful pure accounts and close a month or two later.

>No profit

Oooh merk feeling the pressure in the late stages of the game here, that wasn't half as good as his last post. Leaving the door open for alex to work his magic. Or maybe a new challenger will step up?

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

i cba with jareds game.

that topic in your staff ranks of ip's begs to differ.

@batman, gratz on your clan staying open through 6 years of slumping and finally being the #1 clan after all have closed or given up trying due to a jagex update. Was the only way you were going to do it, once every other clan stopped trying.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Made Cp members so mad about losing the rivalry we had that even after we closed, they're still heated enough to talk about us for 7+ pages.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

To add to CP's undefeated in fullouts, you declined to fullout CT.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Beat your clan outnumbered by 20+ during the Chain69 era and sent your clan into a shocking slump.

Maybe that lowered your ego, mang. ;)

Anything that floats your boat...

if it's not sunk already.. :teehee:

10+ No's to staying with EOP on Goop's latest topic isn't a good thing for EOP. Should stop worrying about things that have happened in the past and worry about fixing your clan now.

:whistling:

6ROlO.png
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Posts 9001 times on a clan's previous achievements topic, tells other clans to stop worrying about the past. Have you ever seen Tropic Thunder?

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

It hurts to read this topic.

Anyways, some real accomplishments

- Survived 6+ years

- Successfully trained and transitioned multiple generations of leadership teams

- Maintained healthy rivalries with similar clans (MM, FOE)

- Responsible for turning EOP into the most hated clan

- Voted #1 pure community for 3 or 4 years

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

Caught toxine pretend to be a girl to try and app for NME when multi clanning was aloud was the best bit. He knew our community was too good to miss out on. Hope you learnt a lot babe xxxxxxx

Actually, having a spy calling for CP was pretty epic. If you think hard, you'll realise who it was.

Tip: were talking about promoting him to warlord but you yelled at him because he wanted to regroup at piper instead of mossies. -> True Story.

Hi

Caught toxine pretend to be a girl to try and app for NME when multi clanning was aloud was the best bit. He knew our community was too good to miss out on. Hope you learnt a lot babe xxxxxxx

Actually, having a spy calling for CP was pretty epic. If you think hard, you'll realise who it was.

Tip: were talking about promoting him to warlord but you yelled at him because he wanted to regroup at piper instead of mossies. -> True Story.

i was an IR spy all along

edit; we used twitter to communicate

lookin @ u zaya yousif junior touqir

1uBeQ.jpg

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

1.) Came out strong and gave every clan we met in the wild good competition

2.) Never used dirty tactics to win

3.) Made CP "adapt" and become the #1 Rune pure clan. (Out of 2 clans btw)

Your forums have 12 members visit them daily. You have 7 ppl in irc, I think all of your "accomplishments" have gone down the drain.

6ROlO.png
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

i cba with jareds game.

that topic in your staff ranks of ip's begs to differ.

@batman, gratz on your clan staying open through 6 years of slumping and finally being the #1 clan after all have closed or given up trying due to a jagex update. Was the only way you were going to do it, once every other clan stopped trying.

Just admit you couldn't keep facing the constant beatdown every week. And no if you were any good your clan would still be open. There are no excuses in the life of scape. You lost and want to make yourself feel better.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com