Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wich clans do you think will survive EOC

Dalmore

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No clan ranking will count until 1/2 months in when clans have made a conclusion as to what they are going to do for it.

Until then, everyone is in the pre-season, and win/losses don't account for anything.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

MM is going to be in an interesting position. Speshls, myself and a few others remain to bring the clan into EoC, but the forums and the entire way MM is structured will be a lot different. We will give it a serious go for one month as soon as the dust settles, but the fact that the entire pure community is so fractured and divided is not going to help anyone; while it once could have saved us in a situation like this, it is likely to make things a lot worse.

There's still hope, I'll put everything into MM, but I don't know what will happen in a months time.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Anyone who thinks EoC is even half good just can't give up Runescape & as for CP they just want to say they are #1 for once.

I actually started playing after having quit and it was pretty fun.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

MM is going to be in an interesting position. Speshls, myself and a few others remain to bring the clan into EoC, but the forums and the entire way MM is structured will be a lot different. We will give it a serious go for one month as soon as the dust settles, but the fact that the entire pure community is so fractured and divided is not going to help anyone; while it once could have saved us in a situation like this, it is likely to make things a lot worse.

There's still hope, I'll put everything into MM, but I don't know what will happen in a months time.

it wont matter what you do as long as speshls and 13th carry ;p

from what i remember you were app manager right so whatever effort you put in will bring minimal results.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

from what i remember you were app manager right so whatever effort you put in will bring minimal results.

he's smarter than anyone on this site so I think he would have a good chance to do well.

Online runescape clan rankings does not determine someones ability to lead successfully

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

no1 will stay open, cp will get over confident with there wins when they have +10 each fight go main and get smacked IMO no flame intended

Wow your turning into that [Z]Albania guy, obsessed with flaming CP

I'm not, its just cp is giving me allot of things to laugh about atm, acting like your #1 EoC because you have +10 on a main clan when they only have 20, also don't think clans are not trying to compete with you because of how good you think you are, its because of the update and nothing other.

This update has made 30defs hp only 1-2k hp off a f2p main, would love to see you in p2p tho

hostility couldn't even beat cp with +10.

bSHM3.png

i think some will give it a shot, no clue which ones will actually flourish

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

a few clans will survive, although i don't see the point when every clan declines fights.

MM, EOP, HI, EF..everyone has declined a pkri or a fight in some form vs us

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

a few clans will survive, although i don't see the point when every clan declines fights.

Pretty sure we took you 2-1. Not sure who you were asking the second time around though.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Pretty sure we took you 2-1. Not sure who you were asking the second time around though.

we're looking for big fights not 5v5s lol

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

really? in a 5v5? Cool story bro. can you please actually have a pkri vs us now?

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

We've tried fighting you in P2P, but you declined

qlmSOQW.png

FTP BASED CLAN

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

FTP BASED CLAN

never stopped you before

unless the EOC has made you quit P2P altogether?

qlmSOQW.png

maybe because its been like a week and everyone is trying to learn how to play the game?

seems all your clan is interested in is challenging everyone else as soon as the update has released so you can call yourself #1 before the clans that have been better than you for the last 6 years re-establish the order.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011