Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Battlescape]Trilogy Saturday ~ 3 Hours of Domination

blue

346xroy.png
THE GREEN GODS

Join us At ~ #Clan-Trilogy

Introduction

[11/24/12">, <!--coloro:#66ff99--><span style=Trilogy massed up [50] Green Gods for their mandatory Saturday pk trip. Today's main focus was TP and we did just that, slaughtering them multiple times. We also said hello to TLP/Ai when we got the chance.

24231879.png
Videos

Ace's POV

Deanie's POV

24231879.png
Fights

Trilogy Vs TLP+Divinity

We heard of a small pkri around Sperm Hill, so we decided to hit it it up for some free mystic. Not much to explain we just rushed it and killed everything that was insight. Sorry for crashing boys, some clans take Too long to mass uP.

24231879.png

Trilogy Vs TP/Lethal/Divinity/Ai

We had a planned pkri vs Lethal, but apparently they got caught up in a cluster with TP and Divinity. We decided to lever up and check out what was still available. To our surprise we found TP out of single near RDG and cleared them up along with a few Divinity members. It appeared as though Lethal had decided to hold Gdz so we grabbed out loot and headed south. There were also a few Ai members, but it didn't look like there was enough to be an actual pkri.

24231879.png

Trilogy Vs TLP+TP

We heard TLP was around GDZ so we teled up and cleared them up near the vents, we found TP near 50 ports and Gwas'd the **** out of them. Trilogy held near new gate and just had their autocast on directly to the west. Thanks for the mage exp, a personal goal of mine is 200m :P

24231879.png

Trilogy Vs Ai

After grabbing a quick bank we heard Ai was somewhere near 50 ports as well, we were near the volcano so we decided to go around and see what was up. At first Ai had gotten us in a decent size clump but we managed to break out and push them all the way to the scorpion pit. There were maybe 5-6 left before Massacre decided to rush. Thanks

24231879.png

Trilogy Vs Temptation

Definitely one of the more fun fights we've gotten in a while. As usualy TP had asked for a clanwar fight vs us, but didn't dare to accept the challenge screen despite having a +6. We decided to take it to the wild and waited around GDZ. The fight began around Old-Gate and ended up moving all the way to GDZ. Advantages flipped back and forth, but as expected Trilogy came out victorious. You didn't really think you would win right :fp:

Pictures
<a href="http://swiftkit.net" target="_blank]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1483/121124193215.png" border="0" class="linked-image" />
2qn2gpc.png
wvnza9.png
2pyn5ex.png
2ep7bxy.png
121124193245.png" border="0" class="linked-image
121124205706.png" border="0" class="linked-image
29egosy.jpg

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

And yes this is a Pserver sorry if you don't like it but this IS PURE CLANNING

Yes, but it's also against the rules of this site to post discussions about private servers as it's a silver Jagex fansite or something.

I'm expecting this to be deleted :(.

Looks like you had fun regardless!

Hi

gj

How you're still a mod I don't know

As Ben said, I'd like these topics to be allowed mainly for activity, but It's up to karl, as allowing them would terminate the grading jagex allocates them for being a fansite.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

gj

As Ben said, I'd like these topics to be allowed mainly for activity, but It's up to karl, as allowing them would terminate the grading jagex allocates them for being a fansite.

just because he didnt close a topic doesnt make him terrible at his job derrik got that rank a long time ago and has done alot for this site and helped not just me or my friends in zenith in the past but hes helped alot of people.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

And yes this is a Pserver sorry if you don't like it but this IS PURE CLANNING

Yes, but it's also against the rules of this site to post discussions about private servers as it's a silver Jagex fansite or something.

I'm expecting this to be deleted :(.

Looks like you had fun regardless!

lmfao ben nerd!!

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

gj

just because he didnt close a topic doesnt make him terrible at his job derrik got that rank a long time ago and has done alot for this site and helped not just me or my friends in zenith in the past but hes helped alot of people.

You're still

:whistling:

Getting a rank a long time ago doesn't constitute to keeping a rank present while being useless.

Don't think my opinion is due to one topic also :P

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

gj

You're still

Getting a rank a long time ago doesn't constitute to keeping a rank present while being useless.

You do not see what goes in the mod section of these forums, so do not question my authorities around here boi

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

gj

You're still

You do not see what goes in the mod section of these forums, so do not question my authorities around here boi

k000.

This is against the site rules but we all know this will bring activity back to this site, this site is also a lot more organized and clean to look at than BS site. I personally think they should allow these topics if EoC clans don't get results, however if clans who wish to continue onto EoC make topics and are actively playing still then these topics should still not be allowed as to not hinder with the clans still trying

OT: looked fun

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

gj

You're still

I don't need too, you've been a bias useless mod for some time now, clearly identifiable with your dealings with clans in relation to others :P

Get to work big man

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png