Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE

walli

Simple topic as there is so many speculation topics about clans and who is doing what etc.

Foe is still open, we have cleaned out our ranks and members down to the bare bones of people who want to carrying on scaping with the EoC.

This is a post i put up on Zybez as the mains were also interested how pures would cope and what we would do

Ok, I know this community is not based around pures and most likely many of you cannot stand pures for one reason or another. I have seen quite a lot of posts and topics however asking how EOC has affected pures and pure clans.

As far as FOE is concerned we are still open and rebuilding an EOC memberbase like most clans both main and pure will be doing at the moment (many people quit with eoc however we still have a substantial number of members left)

We have new Requirements based and focus'd on the EOC and what is useful and needed to get a grasp on clanning and take part.

http://foe-rs.net/fo...lication-guide/

TL:dr ~ An 80 offensive stat - This allows you to access most decent equipment for a pure and abilities.

Therefore it is not that difficult for people to make pures for the EoC, there is not many quests to do these days on pures, you only need to train one stat and some HP and Prayer to get started.

Here is a taster and example of one of our little wars we have managed to arrange and do, its strange to get used to but many of the old warring principles remain the same. There is just a little more going on now that is all.

Pures and Pure clanning in general ~

Well EoC hit pures hard for many different reasons but it has infact in same areas made pures stronger. In the wild coming up against mains a similar cb to us is no challenge, they get destroyed. Pure v Pure takes getting used to, knowing what abilities to use but more importantly WHEN TO USE ABILITIES.

We are now getting to grips on the best weapons and armour to use and in p2p we have managed to get our hp up to as high at 5/5.5k hp

Basic guide for pures on EOC: http://foe-rs.net/fo...-guide-on-gear/

That kind of covers and over view of Solo pure pking.

When it comes to warring the feel is very much different to solo pking so even if you did not enjoy or struggled to solo pk clanning and warring is different. I suppose a good way to describe it lots of fighting going on within a big overall fight.

This is because without spamming piling is not as obvious and apparent so you do find many separate piles form within the overall fight and in some cases you can actually take people out on your own within the war. Obviously if you pile well they drop 10x faster which has always been the case in any form of RS. Those who have given warring a go with pures have enjoyed it, it is really fun in f2p as you can do so much more with mage, range and melee now. P2P and F2P are very similar, just different set of abilities to use and therefore different tanking.

In the wilderness it is not really know how it will work.

The basic issue is the toggling of multi / single so in theory we can go out pking and hope there are people also out there with multi toggled but we will have to wait and see.

However the positive I see in it is we can organise and arrange wars with clans and the epic thing is, there is so many new and great locations to host fights in the wild now. Multi is where ever we make multi meaning there is a whole new wildy to war in in some respects.

Bottom line, pures are still about, still useful and FOE is enjoying it.

Want to get involved, make a pure, join with your pure or just check out how this is has affected the pure community check out our forums

www.foe-rs.net

Chill in our in game FC in game whilst training : Finalownage

Basically we are going to be happy to do our own thing, the way pking is now with the whole multi toggle thing means that pk trips will probably go back to how they were meant to be and if we go on a clan pk trip then we will generally just be going out to pk as a clan and not be looking for run ins and hunting clans.

If clans want to fight us then we will happily arrange fights and organise your funerals. We can fight in the wildy or in clanwars, with the toggle option we have so many new battle areas to war in with the wildy.

Our reqs have adapted for the EoC and although eventually I will be looking to move back to 1-10/20 defence I am not at the moment until we get used to eoc and everything settles.

#TEAM-WALLI

Who are you planning on competing with, ef+cp?

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it