Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

To everyone hating on CP for claiming they closed you #1 eoc etc

Ayo Loki

seems like being #1 has gotten to some peoples heads a bit too much.

you can always join us :thumbsup:

It's a sad day when a clan can only peak at 30 on their best day and still thinks they're #1.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ ? CP couldn't close any clans. EoC was more effective in closing clans in 1st week than CP has ever in its existence.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

^ ? CP couldn't close any clans. EoC was more effective in closing clans in 1st week than CP has ever in its existence.

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

why do you continue to speak? i don't understand lmao. if you have truly quit runescape because of the eoc, then you are doing yourself no good on this forum. proves you are still attached to this game. (referring to CP). would be best for you to ignore.

why do you continue to speak? i don't understand lmao. if you have truly quit runescape because of the eoc, then you are doing yourself no good on this forum. proves you are still attached to this game. (referring to CP). would be best for you to ignore.

The same as much i don't understand why your leaders continue to act this way since EoC came?

1phz3wx.jpg

Your clans even shittier on Battlescape, go neck yourself :P

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

its just a shame the 1 or 2 people dumb enough to get trolled are making them think that they are actually being successful

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011