Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why will your clan/community/team succeed in the EoC?

Skillzy

lmfao, so much fun scrolling through this and seeing how many idiots there are.

Cp is the only clan that is actually doing something with this update, rest of the clans have already died, or are destined to die.

getouttahere

Or your trying to hard, getting no events, and will eventually die because nobody will fight you because of your foolishness of flaming, I really don't understand cps logic 95% of the time, you expect clans to give you fights yet you flame and ddos 24-7

we dnt ddos >.>

and weeveryonhes pulling 10s to 3 day preps lol

Who are you trying to convince that you don't ddos? It's not rumours, it's fact. Or are you so brainwashed that you believe everything your idiotic leaders say?

I'm thinking the latter. After all, you've been fed the lie that you have a good community simply because Toxine tells you it's good.

you claim that we ddos, yet where is your proof? please post here i'm desperate to see it. also you should stop acting so innocent since you went through the effort of hacking our forums and leaking our leaderboards. the fact that you're responding to all these flame topics/posts made by my members shows that it's bothering you and is making you ******* mad. your claim of the staff and i brainwashing our members is complete and utter ********, you have nothing better to say so just give it a rest.

there is a reason why all your clans have closed and mine hasn't.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

embedding disabled by request, not gonna watch on youtube, nice try. my life is ownage kthxbai

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Cp is the only clan that is actually doing something with this update, rest of the clans have already died, or are destined to die.

getouttahere

Or your trying to hard, getting no events, and will eventually die because nobody will fight you because of your foolishness of flaming, I really don't understand cps logic 95% of the time, you expect clans to give you fights yet you flame and ddos 24-7

we dnt ddos >.>

Who are you trying to convince that you don't ddos? It's not rumours, it's fact. Or are you so brainwashed that you believe everything your idiotic leaders say?

I'm thinking the latter. After all, you've been fed the lie that you have a good community simply because Toxine tells you it's good.

you claim that we ddos, yet where is your proof? please post here i'm desperate to see it. also you should stop acting so innocent since you went through the effort of hacking our forums and leaking our leaderboards. the fact that you're responding to all these flame topics/posts made by my members shows that it's bothering you and is making you ******* mad. your claim of the staff and i brainwashing our members is complete and utter ********, you have nothing better to say so just give it a rest.

not sure if can be bothered to find the topic in MM member boards about your leaderboards having 10+ Fatality IP's before your fullout.

getouttahere

we dnt ddos >.>

http://nme-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/...-oh-the-horror/

< List of IPs

< Leader tells ranks to buy booters to knock rival sites off

:mellow:

There was no effort involved by us at all lol.

Pure clanning is over anyway, I think the only clan that's left is EF.

CP + HI have gotten defence so EF is officially the #1 pure clan.... unless they've closed??????

Hi

getouttahere

we dnt ddos >.>

< List of IPs

CP + HI have gotten defence so EF is officially the #1 pure clan.... unless they've closed??????

w000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t #1 pure clan

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

getouttahere

we dnt ddos >.>

< List of IPs

w000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t #1 pure clan

GJ GUYS!!!! YOU DESERVED IT :)))

Hi

getouttahere

we dnt ddos >.>

< List of IPs

w.e mii klen is still alive :3

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

We made CP "adapt" within 2 weeks

How's hi doing? Haven't seen you much since the stomping we gave you before the update =3. Also haven't seen you after the update. To put it correctly, you went back in your hole.

In the words of every Cp member on every topic ever:

Stop living in the past.

The past keeps the memory of NME alive tho. LOL

The past doesn't keep memories alive, memories keep the past alive, are you literally retarded?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

How's hi doing? Haven't seen you much since the stomping we gave you before the update =3. Also haven't seen you after the update. To put it correctly, you went back in your hole.

Stop living in the past.

The past doesn't keep memories alive, memories keep the past alive, are you literally retarded?

Need to remember this is the 'opsessed' clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Stop living in the past.

Sorry but NME was an irrelevant clan, no memories remain fresh in anybodies mind. :confused:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Stop living in the past.

Sorry but NME was an irrelevant clan, no memories remain fresh in anybodies mind. :confused:

Signs of a lost argument? Completely evading the quoted post.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Stop living in the past.

it's 8loodyarchr lol... or w/e the **** his name is. 99% of his posts make less sense than my potato post

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Stop living in the past.

it's 8loodyarchr lol... or w/e the **** his name is. 99% of his posts make less sense than my potato post

Dem awkward bus rides.

Hi