Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

sacred pures?

Loco

any cp members around who were in sacred pures and remember the war against shadow purez? i was in shadow purez and i dont have any pics/vids from that time. there was 1 pk vid of spz around but alex(uaex) deleted it from his youtube channel. corrupt pures history topic says sp won the war, i cant remember the result and id like to see it. so somebody who knows/has the war vid plz post plz

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

i was also in shadow purez and can confirm that we won

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

that was old as ****, there used to be a few videos on youtube (last time i saw was last year). The vidder was K0 f0r g00d? or something along those lines.

I would also like to see pictures if people still have them

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

i woz in ninja pures bak in the day

Was that the junior clan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

lmfaoo shadow purez, I remember them from eop 2006, i then forgot about them and started to believe they were just a made up clan. Can't believe they actually existed. Legends.

we were the junior clan of destined pures. merged with the pures to become ravage which died really quick.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

lmfaoo shadow purez, I remember them from eop 2006, i then forgot about them and started to believe they were just a made up clan. Can't believe they actually existed. Legends.

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

no but I would love if anyone had the vid of TP vs EOP/SP full out

50 TP versus 100 EOP/SP and TP came out on top, was my favorite moment of RS probably, as I was one of the like 10 survivors at the end, if anyone can get in contact with Jibs i'd love to see those vids

I also remember merging with SPZ to create Ravage, that **** didn't last very long lol

The fight was kind of messed up because SO ( FI ) were supposed to be there acing but they got excited and began killing people lmfao. I have the Vid of s0 u died in the first pure ffa but the other fights I had on my old comp :\.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

The fight was kind of messed up because SO ( FI ) were supposed to be there acing but they got excited and began killing people lmfao. I have the Vid of s0 u died in the first pure ffa but the other fights I had on my old comp :\.

i also remember some spz members turned up on their higher lvl pures who were in destined pures which sacred pures disliked...

o well, good times

pm/post the link of s0 u died pls, he was one of the leaders of spz

@captmusta33, haha ye i remember ravage was ****. a year or two ago me and jibs2ndpure were talking about it and he said spz members bsed former the pures members and dropped tele runes on the loot piles and accused them of being tele noobs.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

we were the junior clan of destined pures. merged with the pures to become ravage which died really quick.

sorry for tripple post, but i was also in DP lol.. and the jr clan of DP was not shadow purez, it was EP, elite purez, which i was leader of.

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

sorry for tripple post, but i was also in DP lol.. and the jr clan of DP was not shadow purez, it was EP, elite purez, which i was leader of.

spz used to be the junior clan of dp until spz got a good member base, we then didnt want to be seen as the junior clan anymore because spz grew as a clan and our reqs werent that big of a difference anymore. when spz merged with tp to become ravage and ravage died loads of us joined DP. Such as Da R A Z O R, U G0 T0 Fazt, Jedi Magerx, Black Love Z, Eat N Pk, U A E X Pker, O 0 Du3l 0 O, Outlaw04, Be Scared999, Rare Weed/Robin Ihood and the list goes on.

I also remember Elite Pures from old world 3 but it was lead by people like I 0wn f00d, g0ldkil, Pure L I E and maybe P R O Cook. Anyway, pretty sure EP existed before DP did. Perhaps EP died and then re-opened as DP's junior clan and they made it Elite Purez instead of Elite Pures. Not really sure why ur accusing me of bullshitting when DP was around for quite a while and it might've had more than 1 junior clan.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth.

and for two and a half thousand years shadow purez passed out of all knowledge.

nice lotr quote :thumbsup:

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

spz used to be the junior clan of dp until spz got a good member base, we then didnt want to be seen as the junior clan anymore because spz grew as a clan and our reqs werent that big of a difference anymore. when spz merged with tp to become ravage and ravage died loads of us joined DP. Such as Da R A Z O R, U G0 T0 Fazt, Jedi Magerx, Black Love Z, Eat N Pk, U A E X Pker, O 0 Du3l 0 O, Outlaw04, Be Scared999, Rare Weed/Robin Ihood and the list goes on.

I also remember Elite Pures from old world 3 but it was lead by people like I 0wn f00d, g0ldkil, Pure L I E and maybe P R O Cook. Anyway, pretty sure EP existed before DP did. Perhaps EP died and then re-opened as DP's junior clan and they made it Elite Purez instead of Elite Pures. Not really sure why ur accusing me of bullshitting when DP was around for quite a while and it might've had more than 1 junior clan.

i was a leader with pure l i e and abiotic soul and p r o cook was a dp leader with dragonsama5...

later on me and lil evo and jimihendrixq and a few others made RL, resurrected legends .. didn't last long..

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png