Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs HI [EoC] Mini Prep

Goop

EoP's 2nd official F2P mini prep in EoC, after beating EF on Tuesday. Although both clans pulled low, both preformed extremely well in EoC. We're also looking forward to more fights from both EF/HI for being respectable in these fights. Ty.

Round 1:

EoP: 9 (Sat from 10)

Hi: 9

EoP: 6

Hi: 0

Round 2:

EoP: 6 (Sat from 10)

Hi: 6

EoP: 5

Hi: 0

Round 3:

EoP: 7 (Sat from 11)

Hi: 7

EoP: 0

Hi: don't remember, like 5-6 though

Video:

www.eop-rs.com #clan-eop for striving EoC Pure clan ;)

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

nice job lads, ty for the fight hi

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

solid pulls from both sides, gj eop.

A 11 men pull is obviously a really solid pull according to your brain.

Not flaming your pulls EoP I just think EoC is the downfall for pure community, so I guess 11 pull is good in EoC?

The way I see it is that it's an entirely new game, and people are going to have to build an entirely new pure community for themselves, as it was done a decade or so ago. Sure theres only 4 or 5 pure clans around right now and none of them can pull **** all, but as time goes on and more people get bored with battlescape or their IRL's and return, these pulls will edge up bit by bit, rivalries will be reborn, and slowly the entire cycle will start again.

It all starts with these 10v10's.

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

Not flaming your pulls EoP I just think EoC is the downfall for pure community, so I guess 11 pull is good in EoC?

The way I see it is that it's an entirely new game, and people are going to have to build an entirely new pure community for themselves, as it was done a decade or so ago. Sure theres only 4 or 5 pure clans around right now and none of them can pull **** all, but as time goes on and more people get bored with battlescape or their IRL's and return, these pulls will edge up bit by bit, rivalries will be reborn, and slowly the entire cycle will start again.

OR

people who return decides to go to battle-scape and play almost the same game they left with big and active clans.

Who wants to play wow-scape where 10 man pulls are legit compared to battle-scape?

OR

people who return decides to go to battle-scape and play almost the same game they left with big and active clans.

Who wants to play wow-scape where 10 man pulls are legit compared to battle-scape?

maybe because after a decade of history of the community on this game, some people don't want to migrate to a cheap unstable rip-off that i could ddos with a potato?

2psgcut.png