Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Massacre Amazing Saturday - Ft 100 Man Pull

Dripz

massacrebanner.png

Introduction

Well it was a amazing today for the Red Buffalo Herd. We managed to make history on battlescape with an Amazing 97 Man Pull and took on every single clan in the wilderness. It was an amazing trip, We Came and we Conquered.

Most members ever online in one day was 176, last accomplished on 24 Nov 2012. - Forum Record
lmfaooo.png
121124230031.png

Shoutouts
-Annihilation for giving us free wins Lmfao
-Battlescape for having 800 Players on at once <3
-Shout out to Annihilation + Temptation for giving us sufficient proof of your clan losing every fight to Massacre in your perspective and vidding our trip.

madividernew.png

madividernew.png

mavsai.png

Our Trip Started off at Old Gate, We got to old gate knowing Annihilation was on the other side, Knowing we would clump if we was the run through we did it anyways and took advantage with our 97 Man pull and demolished Annihilation within a few seconds before getting crashed.

mavstp.pngmavsai.pngmavs.png

So fight soon turned into a massive cluster, Us pushing west ontop of every single clan moving onto spider Hill, it was a massive clump fest but our numbers where way to much for them and cleared them up and moved into singles.

madividernew.png

mavsai.png

So Annihilation camped singles after we feasted on them in the last fight, once again taking advantaged of our 100 man pull we hit them in singles and chased them down before watching them home port right in front of us lmfao.

madividernew.png

mavsai.png

After teleing up with 51 Lever and found out Annihilation was north of the scorpion pit we hit them from the West side chasing them right through forcing ourselfs right ontop of them and clumping the hell out of them, managing to clear them up within 20 seconds.

mavs.png

After moving east of the scorpion pit we saw trilogy on the other side with around 30 people, we dominated the scene and cleaned them up within a few second.

mavstp.png

After clearing both Trilogy and Annihilation we moved towards 50 ports then ran into temptation with us having around 70 people due to the 2 past fights and managed to force them into teleing out as we cleared the rest of them up.

mavsai.png

Ai got a re rush west of 50 ports and we rushed blah blah blah we cleared them with ease l0l.

madividernew.png

mavsai.pngmavstp.pngmavs.png

For the last fight we found Annihilation was north of Gap so we got a spread south, then to find out Temptation was rushing from the east, We pulled East of temptation and used them as meat shields Dominating anything in our path. Trilogy soon got a rush into the battle turning the fight into a massive 4 way cluster. we moved west away from the clumps with around 75 people slowly pushing the whole fight east and clearing them up before hitting singles.

madividernew.png

121124230049.png

121124232819.png

121124235806.png

121125000346.png

121125002954.png

madividernew.png

e85ua8.png

1zeujcn.png

33e64gh.png

343mec4.png

wonder how long that pull will last rof

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

2 weeks old, your slumping faster than NME after Summer ended -.-

Ur from xl wich means that you are new but let me explain,NME slumped and smashed cp for 4 months even tho being 1-10 def most of the time and then they felt bad for cp and let them rebuild wich didnt go well either lmfao but i dont have to say anything more about cp since idiots like you who werent even ranked in xl got ranked in cp so please dont talk about slumping when you have slumped since day 1.

Thx and have a good day ~

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

Ur from xl wich means that you are new but let me explain,NME slumped and smashed cp for 4 months even tho being 1-10 def most of the time and then they felt bad for cp and let them rebuild wich didnt go well either lmfao but i dont have to say anything more about cp since idiots like you who werent even ranked in xl got ranked in cp so please dont talk about slumping when you have slumped since day 1.

******, stay on topic.

wherelimitzarebroken.png

******, stay on topic.

Sorry i forgot to give a f*ck about battlescape clans

******, stay on topic.

well no one gives a **** about hi u still manage to mention them in every other topic.

wherelimitzarebroken.png

******, stay on topic.

well no one gives a **** about hi u still manage to mention them in every other topic.

Didnt mention hostility even tho they are still open unlike npo and outrage

******, stay on topic.

well if you knew how to read you would of understood that i said "every other" outrage achieved way more than you in 6 months than u did in 2 yrs so idc

wherelimitzarebroken.png

******, stay on topic.

well if you knew how to read you would of understood that i said "every other" outrage achieved way more than you did in 6 months than u did in 2 yrs so idc

We have been open for a year and sucking d*ck in p2p while ur p2p based isnt quite an achivment dawg

******, stay on topic.

well if you knew how to read you would of understood that i said "every other" outrage achieved way more than you did in 6 months than u did in 2 yrs so idc

We have been open for a year and sucking d*ck in p2p while ur p2p based isnt quite an achivment dawg

o > hi u mad

wherelimitzarebroken.png