Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Massacre PCL Doe - Ft Trilogy and TLP

Dripz

bannerzbc.png

Introduction

Today was a another successful day at Pure Clan League. We managed to pull an amazing 48, soon peaking at 51 to our short notice PCL. We had some amazing fights with Trilogy and The Last Pures, the one that stood out to me the most was against TLP, We was outnumbered by 10, the fight being 47 Ma vs 57 TLP and managed to bring them down to 25, no we did not win but we did a amazing job outnumbered. Thanks for the fights TLP and Trilogy.

madividernew.png

madividernew.png

Massacre Vs Trilogy

Massacre Starting:44 Ending:39

Trilogy Starting:40 Ending:0

madividernew.png

Massacre Vs Trilogy

Massacre Starting:46 Ending:37

Trilogy Starting:42 Ending:0

madividernew.png

Massacre Vs The Last Pures

Massacre Starting:47 Ending:0

TLP Starting:58 Ending:25

madividernew.png

Massacre Vs The Last Pures

Massacre Starting:44 Ending:0

TLP Starting:63 Ending:48

madividernew.png

Massacre Vs Trilogy

Massacre Starting:44 Ending:37

Trilogy Starting:41 Ending:0

madividernew.png

Massacre Vs Trilogy

Massacre Starting:47 Ending:34

Trilogy Starting:39 Ending:0

madividernew.png

Massacre Vs Trilogy

Massacre Starting:45 Ending:39

Trilogy Starting:36 Ending:0

madividernew.png

121130233323.png

121130224210.png

121130225029.png

121130225850.png

121130225050.png

121130165112.png

121130174439.png

121130173324.png

Your numbers are way off rolf, but ty for fights hopefully we can get more =]

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

i like how every1 is migrated to BattleScape and CP is still playing RuneScape lol

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

i like how every1 is migrated to BattleScape and CP is still playing RuneScape lol

You play the fake runescape, one that got hacked 2 weeks ago. I don't understand how you still accept that java application, retard.

You play the fake runescape, one that got hacked 2 weeks ago. I don't understand how you still accept that java application, retard.

Aren't you WeeZy Of CP on BS?

I don't someone would put 'Of CP' in their name in less they're in CP and you're on the only person I think has the nickname Weezy in CP.

xdf1vq.png

QuqUn.jpg

QuqUn.jpg

Now you're trying to cover it up, damn quit trying to look cool because you're making yourself look dumb.

xdf1vq.png

QuqUn.jpg

Now you're trying to cover it up, damn quit trying to look cool because you're making yourself look dumb.

The difference is I don't use the same computer I play battlescape on to visit Facebook or my checking account, you ******* retard. Go back to leading your world 57 clans, with your grimy ass voice, so ******* ignorant.

The difference is I don't use the same computer I play battlescape on to visit Facebook or my checking account, you ******* retard. Go back to leading your world 57 clans, with your grimy ass voice, so ******* ignorant.

Someone is mad..

xdf1vq.png

Someone is mad..

Current Clan: #Ascent

Someone is mad..

Current Clan: Corrupt Pures,

The kids that try to look cool on pw by saying they killed clans which is false.

xdf1vq.png

Someone is mad..

Current Clan: Corrupt Pures,

The kids they try to look cool on pw by saying they killed clans which is false.

QuqUn.jpg

so i can see ur trying to troll battlescape yet you have an account on the game and play regularly. o.o

I imagine this is ur IRL or what you would like to look like so in all reality your trolling yourself.

I dont know if you think your a "cool kid" but all you are to me is a kid that thinks E-thuggin is cool g4u have fun in your life e-thuggin

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent

QuqUn.jpg

so i can see ur trying to troll battlescape yet you have an account on the game and play regularly. o.o

I imagine this is ur IRL or what you would like to look like so in all reality your trolling yourself.

I dont know if you think your a "cool kid" but all you are to me is a kid that thinks E-thuggin is cool g4u have fun in your life e-thuggin

AlexWAAR is older then you, just stop.

QuqUn.jpg

AlexWAAR is older then you, just stop.

wow ur really smart i remember when i learned to count 14 happens to be larger than 11 man go back to 1st grade

szGSk.png

Forever #Ascent