Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Massacre PCL Doe - Ft Trilogy and TLP

Dripz

i like how every1 is migrated to BattleScape and CP is still playing RuneScape lol

You play the fake runescape, one that got hacked 2 weeks ago. I don't understand how you still accept that java application, retard.

Aren't you WeeZy Of CP on BS?

QuqUn.jpg

so i can see ur trying to troll battlescape yet you have an account on the game and play regularly. o.o

I imagine this is ur IRL or what you would like to look like so in all reality your trolling yourself.

I dont know if you think your a "cool kid" but all you are to me is a kid that thinks E-thuggin is cool g4u have fun in your life e-thuggin

AlexWAAR is older then you, just stop.

wow ur really smart i remember when i learned to count 14 happens to be larger than 11 man go back to 1st grade

l0000l u suck at flamming just give up.

gj ma

wherelimitzarebroken.png

The difference is I don't use the same computer I play battlescape on to visit Facebook or my checking account, you ******* retard. Go back to leading your world 57 clans, with your grimy ass voice, so ******* ignorant.

And how you decide to play the server is relevant because?

Glad you and the others retards from cp will be the main communitys problem from now on :)

Also who the **** gets another computer to play bs from instead of getting a decent anti-virus with an firewall?

The difference is I don't use the same computer I play battlescape on to visit Facebook or my checking account, you ******* retard. Go back to leading your world 57 clans, with your grimy ass voice, so ******* ignorant.

Glad you and the others retards from cp will be the main communitys problem from now on :)

Also who the **** gets another computer to play bs from instead of getting a decent anti-virus with an firewall?

maybe his family owns more than two, and in order to make the effort to play on a different one he has to walk 5m into another room.. god I hope Zybez has people who are at least half as decent at flaming as you are

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

maybe his family owns more than two, and in order to make the effort to play on a different one he has to walk 5m into another room.. god I hope Zybez has people who are at least half as decent at flaming as you are

The thing is he has no reason to do so, as he could get an proper anti-virus but I guess that's to advanced for spastics.

Also according to what he said that other computer would be pretty much battle-scape only because he's to afraid to even use facebook on the same computer bs has been used.