Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[BS]Unlimited friday fun

3o4

11ruef5.png

Today on our first event ever on Battlescape we pulled 37 people on Teamspeak and peaking at 32 ingame. I would like to thank every person that came today and to every ****ty clan we ran into on the pk trip today, that is going towards you Devotion+Lethal, sadly you still could not clear us.

unlimitedn.png

F2P PREP

Unlimited Vs Terror

Round 1

Well done Terror you beat us :(

Round 2

Unlimited Starting: 15
Unlimited Ending: 14

Terror Starting: 14
Terror Ending: 0

Round 3

On this round we had to punish the so called Council of Divinity, Drip Red so we made him lead the fall in getting all the arrows and scimitars smashing against his pixelated body with blood rushing out he slowly fell to the ground as the rest of the golden army rushes into Lethal to avenge our great god.

Unlimited Starting: 15
Unlimited Ending: 13

Terror Starting: 13
Terror Ending: 0

unlimitedn.png

Pure Clan League

As we where very excited that for once PCL was organized and set and thinking every clan came but sadly finding out Devotion did not show up and that our friends Divinity did not come either. So we decided to fight Trilogy.

Unlimited Starting: 24
Unlimited Ending: 0

Trilogy Starting: 42
Trilogy Ending: 35

We tried and killed a lot of them before they killed us so just wanted to say TY Trilogy for the fight.

unlimitedn.png

Wildy Pk Trip

Unlimited Vs Lethal

We just dominated this fight after hearing that Lethal ran away from our request of a PCL fight they went to the wildy so we followed and just utterly ****d them.

Unlimited Starting: 30
Unlimited Ending: 25

Lethal Starting: 15
Lethal Ending: 0

Unlimited Vs Devotion+Lethal

FINALLY Devotion comes out of there hiding but hiding behind another clan when they rushed us at gap. But we just got our group south of gap and started to dominate and 1 by 1 they disappeared. GF AND NEXT TIME DON'T HIDE LITTLE BOYS.

Unlimited Starting: 28
Unlimited Ending: 20

DO+L Starting: 25
DO+L Ending: 0

unlimitedn.png

Videos

Wilderness Fight ty Ryan

Wilderness Fight ty 3o4

Pictures

121130233528.png
121201004046.png
You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

looks awesome ;D

quick question about BS, how long does it take to train up a pure for a pure clan? The same as in old rs or are the exp rates different? :3

You can either have it set as the normal rs xp rate, or keep the default setting which gains xp at x150 the normal rate of runescape.

Good job Unlimited.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

nice work

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

nice work

Agreed with my man Zee, I forgot how this was your first time winning something, feel bad for flaming. We'll let you have a plus 4 from now on, just try to win all 3 rounds l0l

Pull more than 10 next time

We didn't think you would pull tbh, but I guess merging 2 clans will get you some people...

But sure, but IDK how you think you can compete even ops when you didn't even win all three rounds up by 4.

GJ I guess your clan finally accomplished something?

I'll be sure to take you guys more seriously next time l0l

nice work

Agreed with my man Zee, I forgot how this was your first time winning something, feel bad for flaming. We'll let you have a plus 4 from now on, just try to win all 3 rounds l0l

We didn't think you would pull tbh, but I guess merging 2 clans will get you some people...

But sure, but IDK how you think you can compete even ops when you didn't even win all three rounds up by 4.

there wont even be a next time, cause you'll be closed by then l0l!

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

nice work

if u think of it, we won the prep cuz it was matched and they didn't sit sooo we won 3-0 by 2 autowins rofl. But i guess Ul needed that "win"

looks awesome ;D

quick question about BS, how long does it take to train up a pure for a pure clan? The same as in old rs or are the exp rates different? :3

About a day :D

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Sith dont flame lol although we never agreed on a 15vs15 min that was pretty fake

Plus remember u pulled since u have new people, alot of terror members just quitted, i try bs sometimes and its kinda sad seein people with 30+ def already in a server u can reset def...

Anywayz for whoever said wed be close... wat happened in rs lol a couple clans said they would close us and we were able to stay till Rs3

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance