Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

what a joke

walli

I can understand people not wanting to go with the eoc, i can understand people wanting to play the battlescape on the novelty bandwagon atm and i appreciate it is a lot of fun at the moment for them.

However, it shows how much of a joke clans are when you have a chance on this server to start a clean slate and be real pures again.

from what i know there is no turmoil so as far as i am concerned why have i just clicked topics of 'pure' clans at pcl on battlescape.. a game where you have a maxed account in 2 days topics and all i see is mystic and infinity?

Why even bother being part time pure clans on it, just get 45+ def if you want bonus that badly or 70 for barrow?

Call my a hypocrite as i brought in turmoil for foe on rs i dont care but I see no reason why you would need anything above 1 def with exception for accidents lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

There's been countless pure clans over the last 2-3 years on BattleScape. There's no bandwagon, it's something people find fun. Not everyone wants or has the time to just restart on RS.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Well 20 def has been pure for like 5-6 years and isn't that bad.

You should be worried about the battlescape clans who allow 39 def lmfao.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

There is no point to be above 1 def in battlescape you can reset your def lvl for 5 mil.(which takes about 10 minutes to make at any lvl). Pure clans on battlescape should be 1 def only,you can just reset your def if you had a mistake

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

ya it's quite shet to be that way

join TLP though for a actual pure clan, we do have some 20 def,not much.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

" I see no reason why you would need anything above 1 def with exception for accidents lol."

I wish more people would think like you. I understand we need def cuz it helps but throughout the years we've lost the true meaning of being a pure, which is being 1 defense and no more..(I doubt 11+ def is accident)

1phz3wx.jpg

I understand the advantage of turmoil as a prayer, all armours aside the offense of turmoil made it worthwhile and the def levels justified (my view only obv)

but yea, just seems to make no sense to me

#TEAM-WALLI

I understand the advantage of turmoil as a prayer, all armours aside the offense of turmoil made it worthwhile and the def levels justified (my view only obv)

but yea, just seems to make no sense to me

What doesn't make sense about it?

They want to win, they got defence levels to improve their chance of winning.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011