Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Strong Ml

walli

Well we are still going to give it a go, i still enjoy the fights we have got here and there so far in eoc and they will only get better and more fun and complex as the opts increase and get bigger.

It will be a slow grind and will take us back to the roots and bare bones of recruitment but the wild is rammed with pures atm so i believe it can be done.

Enjoyed the fights from EF, MM and hope to get some with eop at some point, not sure what other clans have survived (or have some members willing to war)

Basically I have pressed the reset button with foe and it was time to accept we are a new clan in a new game (although rs does still have so many of the old basic warring principles).

I have removed most people from foe with exception to those who have got involved or deserved to stay in some form.

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=clanfoe

Our current ml ^^^ very strong

So yea, if you still wanna get involved in a pure clan or pure warring Foe is open and will be working to grow and rebuild as an up to date and current eoc clan.

Also Ef are open as an eoc clan, and if you pm zyox from MM or Aerdo they will prob let you go to their EOC events although mm isnt official open to join etc.

Foe-rs.net

TY

#TEAM-WALLI

hopefully we can organize a fight for next saturday?

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

tbh today was like the first time i've logged onto RS in like 5 months, **** was really really fun..

look forward to fighting you guys

same, was pretty much the first time i've logged on since that fullout a few months ago, and i didn't think it was near as bad as what everyone is saying, if anything i thought it was fun to play something different.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

I see a lot of old MM even trying it out and enjoying it, as well as foe, saw cha0s pur3 on today. I'm excited to see what the future holds for EoC. I know it won't be the end of pure clanning.

Yeah, the future 9v9s will definitely be something to see!

MM will continue to complain about not having def (no freedom ability)

Walli will be making random weekly topics on pw about some nonsense and about how he slumped FOE

Goop will continue posting topics in his member boards talking about how fun eoc is, when half of his clan already quit

And EF will become #1

Rest in pieces.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

I see a lot of old MM even trying it out and enjoying it, as well as foe, saw cha0s pur3 on today. I'm excited to see what the future holds for EoC. I know it won't be the end of pure clanning.

Yeah, the future 9v9s will definitely be something to see!

MM will continue to complain about not having def (no freedom ability)

Walli will be making random weekly topics on pw about some nonsense and about how he slumped FOE

Goop will continue posting topics in his member boards talking about how fun eoc is, when half of his clan already quit

And EF will become #1

Rest in pieces.

truth^

l0l Ef will be #1 lmfaoooo

woop woop

In all honesty i am going to miss what pure clanning once was. Going to miss the fights and the community on pure warfare we had maybe two years ago. I had some great times as a pure but this update essentially kills any hope the pure world had. Best of luck to FOE, EOP, MM, EF and any other clans staying as pures.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I enjoyed last night, first time logging on since the update day and I almost lost my c maul.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

and cp will still be nothing of significance around any community.

Just like your clan was irrelevant these past two years? :whistling:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"