Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Evolution of Pures - [First Official Pure Trip]

Goop

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

closed cp,was a fun trip

ye i too especially enjoyed the part where we closed cp

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

We easily managed to pull a Strong 23 pures to our first ever official Evolution of Combat f2p pking trip

yet you didnt pk and fought HI instead and got dicked by us.

looked like the usual eop l0l

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Was fun, destroyed everyone.Ttypical CP tho trying to flame, when they fought us unmatched & with 40+ Defence pathetic lol.

Should stop using PureWarfare since yall went Main aye?

#Clan-EoP

council.png

344ukna.jpg

eopftw.png

Proud %Council Of EoP

Eop are and have been dead for the past year ever since FI slumped you guys into the ground. the pulls pretty much speak for themselves seeing as how your biggest fight today you had 15 actual eop and 6 invites xD

close now seeing as how goop abandons ship when Eop needs him the most XD ( trend for eop ranks )

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

CP wouldv'e raped you anyways if its matched and had the same def. Only reason we went main is because all the pure clans were too ***** to fight us and gave us dumb excuses.

That sounds good and all, but from what it seems you couldn't take the heat of EF,MM,EOP, and they essentially closed you.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?