Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Evolution of Pures - [First Official Pure Trip]

Goop

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l0l @ goop making topics in The Volcano daily to try to make his terrible members log into RS and enjoy the EOC. Dead clan is dead l0l

girlslaughing.jpg

Sorry that I enjoy the game as it is now more than I did before. Sorry it's less of a chore and more of a hobby again. Sorry that I enjoy it and you don't so you had to get defence just to compete with mains rather than actually have fun on the game as pures.

This will be the last time I reply to a cp member, seeing as they are now irrelevant.

My predictions of cp in the main clan world:

> Try to use pure tactics vs mains

> Get smacked by bottom feeding main clans

> Claim to close the clans already slumping

> Ex Pures of Cp realize how much they miss pure clanning and abandon cp

> Cp finally decides to close its doors due to 10 man pulls, whch is the reason they adapted anyway because they couldn't stand clans pulling 10, so once they pull 10 they won't be able to stand it :(

Good bye cp, I WILL forget you.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

and cp fade into the forgotten archives of obscurity as a clan that tried to be #1 in 2011 but got slumped by eop, then tried to be #1 in 2012 and got closed by eop

rip cp, moss giants will never be the same

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called “Death”. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of $50. However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page.

Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR. There, in bold print, was RRP $6.99.

I ******* lol'd at that hahahahah.

We easily managed to pull a Strong 23 pures to our first ever official Evolution of Combat f2p pking trip

yet you didnt pk and fought HI instead and got dicked by us.

looked like the usual eop l0l

Well if other clans were out pking then we would have went out pking eh? For example, if CP wasn't so impatient with the game and tired of pulling 20's and 30's for the last 6/7 years (with the exception of chain69 era when you massed up 120 members and got beat 95v120 by EoP then you massively slumped ever since)...then maybe we would have had a bit more action. If you got +7 on us and rune armour advantages ofc your going to win, if not, you clan should close lol cause that would be horrible. Ya'll went main, and say this community is dead, yet your clan spends more time on PW forums then they do on their own forums, and RSC forums lmao. Ya'll think that bragging about fighting and losing to main clans is supposed to impress us or something? You guys basically made your clan even less irrelevant than what it ever was before.

P.S: The "usual eop"....has never gotten dicked by CP, for the last 7 and a half years its always been the other way around. Your known as the clan that hunts slumping clans, claims you closed them, hugs moss giants, pull's 20's, never been #1, and now, you get to expand by saying you turned into mains. Hopefully going main does something good for you because nothing else good ever came out of your clans existance. :P

thekingu.png

yes UL got dicked hard, whoever they are

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

Wow, EOP won something? big step from their 6 months of negative kdr in old scape =P

wow we made you increase your defence requirements by 60 while having 6 months of negative kdr?

i guess you guys truly are the worst clan ever :teehee:

2psgcut.png