Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Evolution of Pures - [First Official Pure Trip]

Goop

We easily managed to pull a Strong 23 pures to our first ever official Evolution of Combat f2p pking trip, and may I say that it far more fun than regular scape ever was. OldScape became ChoreScape after years of repetition, so to all of you kiddos playing battlescape, I ask you to come back to one of the last existing pure clans (eop,foe,mm,ef{hi if they lower def}) and give it atleast ONE TRIP after learning how to play properly.

Anyway we massed in edge expecting to pk in the wilderness, but took a detour to the gamers grotto instead where we had a planned pkri vs HI. They claimed to have 16, but only had 14 sadly. They didn't give us the proper opportunity to drop and we still came out on top. We then went and hunted every single pure clan in their gamers grotto homeworlds. Eventually came across an open MM fc, decided to join in on the fun! We then fought CM, now knowing they had all already gotten 90 defence surprisingly, we gave them a fight 21(eop) vs 28(CP/CM), but sadly our mithril was no match for their runite armor.

Overall the Eruption of Pures had fun, and are loving EoC, whether it be in 1 vs 1, or 21 vs 28. Join today or atleast join our opponents so we may all have some fun!

EoP vs HI

EoP start: 14 ( sat from 22)
HI start: 14

EoP end: 12
HI end: 0

EoP mm inners

EoP start: 20
MM start: 14

EoP end: 24
MM end: 0

EoP vs CP

We then fought CP, outnumbered and out defenced.

We managed 2 kill the 2 noobs we sought to kill one last time before they officially decided to go main, so we banged out drunkin r2h and i merk31s, and quickly left fc.

Good bye cp! Enjoy the main scene.

Videos:
Gooper70

Floor

Pics:
121201163058.png
[ing]http://i.imgur.com/IxGzg.png?1[/img]
121201163924.png
121201163934.png
148m4og.png

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had no idea one could close a FC. Guess I learnt something from my experience with EoP, something I never fathomed possible.

We've done it like 100x to others dw, cp/fi can vouch. Da spies keep us updated.

Sure it wasn't the fact that we kept spamming the FC in IRC that tipped you off?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

was surprisingly fun, i'd never played eoc or the beta before today, but i actually enjoyed playing this, as opposed to the old rs combat system that got boring 5 years ago.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Umm honestly didnt look fun how do you enticr people to come back and join a pure clan when the fights are 14v14...gj tho :/

If people come back they won't be 14v14. Also we pulled nearly 25 today, not 14. Once the battlescape fad wears off and people that quit start to miss the game/community, pulls will go back up.

My only complaint about today can be that it was in clw not the wild, but it's a start.

I'm hoping for next saturday we can schedule a pkri with someone.

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

Umm honestly didnt look fun how do you enticr people to come back and join a pure clan when the fights are 14v14...gj tho :/

If people come back they won't be 14v14. Also we pulled nearly 25 today, not 14. Once the battlescape fad wears off and people that quit start to miss the game/community, pulls will go back up.

My only complaint about today can be that it was in clw not the wild, but it's a start.

I'm hoping for next saturday we can schedule a pkri with someone.

Yeah people will realize how stupid battlescape is with the resets and abilities to do basically whatever and come back to the legimate scape which is 10x better now anyway.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Should get an award for killing two cp members : :NULL:

It's a shame you refused to match us even though you're a main clan, enjoy bottom feeding off another community now though, hopefully there will be some 3 month old main clans you can claim to close :NULL:

2psgcut.png

gj on the trip EOP, looked good

AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN EOP ONLY KILLED 1 GUY WHILE THEY WERE HARDCORE CALLING WHILE WE HAD TAYLOR SWIFT PLAYING IN TS LOL.

121201165952.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Dicked retards

Have fun with your 10v10s lads

GHtvF.png

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Once, there was a boy who loved to read. He read everything he could get his hands on, and loved going to his favorite book store. One day, the boy realized he had read everything the store had to offer. He confronted the owner, and asked him if he had anything the boy had never checked out. The owner said why, yes, I do, and pulled out a book called “Death”. He gladly sold it to the boy at a discounted price of $50. However, he warned the boy, never to read the front page.

Well, the boy returned to his house and read the book, and he was content. However, he always wondered, what could be on that front page, it was always in the back of his mind. One day, the temptation was too much for the boy, and he flipped to the very front of the book, and dropped the book in HORROR. There, in bold print, was RRP $6.99.

2psgcut.png