Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clans All Time Awards

Reprezented

Seeing as a new " Best ... clan of Rs2 " appears almost every day on this section, would it be possible if we could have a topic going in which we can vote for Best Ever/Rs2 "Category" Clan over the course of pure clans existence.. Should be appropriate since Rs2 is dead and so is pure clanning in all honesty.

Same categories as for any yearly award voting topic with some categories added and some removed.

I need moar signatures

???

:teehee:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2011- FOE

2012- FI

Don't think MM would win any award besides biggest disappointment lol

2011 was completely between eop and mm

2012 was 70% mm 30% fi

MM didnt close 3 times or accept defence don't see how we'd win biggest disappointment over havoc.

also pure clanning didnt start in 2011

You wouldnt know though :)

Just and idea no need to start with the ****** flame cause you realised you are nothing without loki and are depressed about it lol.

Can someone please tell me where Fi dominated for majority of the year of 2012. They weren't competing in wildy till the end of summer in P2P with Foe by any means and only matched opts at the start of summer when the catastrophe of the p2p tournament ended.

Edit: Don't get why everyone thinks they dominated when they weren't in it for a long period, they just had a long rivalry with EoP, I only think people think they did better than they did because of the slump they were in beforehand.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Can someone please tell me where Fi dominated for majority of the year of 2012. They weren't competing in wildy till the end of summer in P2P with Foe by any means and only matched opts at the start of summer when the catastrophe of the p2p tournament ended.

Ignore Pepsis, he's clueless and stubborn as always

Pepsi *** got owned sup.

MM best clan all time, never was in them, never liked them really, but they were the best pure clan of all time. Only way you disagree is if you are some butt hurt little kid that doesn't like to admit that you lost a fight.

qOY7v.png

2011 was a fine year.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

2011- FOE

2012- FI

Don't think MM would win any award besides biggest disappointment lol

2011 was completely between eop and mm

2012 was 70% mm 30% fi

MM didnt close 3 times or accept defence don't see how we'd win biggest disappointment over havoc.

also pure clanning didnt start in 2011

You wouldnt know though :)

Just and idea no need to start with the ****** flame cause you realised you are nothing without loki and are depressed about it lol.

i mean i guess if you only count the clans that suck then 2011 was definitely between eop and mm!

unfortunately, you were in Havoc the majority of 2011, so you had no part of MM becoming the best of the worst.

2012 was like 90% FI, 10% MM pulling 70 more than everyone else.

No, you didn't close 3 times, but you have probably the worst quality members I've ever seen in any clan. A good example is when you lost to NME when NME had 17 less than you. Oh yeah and they only had 1-10 def so you can't really use that excuse.

I was leading you before July 2011, if I remember correctly, that was around the time where you wanted to wear your 20 def gear to the 1 def inners, so I dismissed you from the inners and you cried like a little ***** lmfao@@

And I'm not flaming, I'm stating my opinion, which is basically what you asked for..

You're the one talking about Loki all the time, are you sure you're the one who doesn't need him?

Anyway, Loki has achieved a lot, and has been a big reason for much success I've had over this game. However, Havoc v3 was 85% me, including beating your **** clan outnumbered lol!

qlmSOQW.png