Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clans All Time Awards

Reprezented

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2011- FOE

2012- FI

Don't think MM would win any award besides biggest disappointment lol

2011 was completely between eop and mm

2012 was 70% mm 30% fi

MM didnt close 3 times or accept defence don't see how we'd win biggest disappointment over havoc.

also pure clanning didnt start in 2011

You wouldnt know though :)

Just and idea no need to start with the ****** flame cause you realised you are nothing without loki and are depressed about it lol.

i mean i guess if you only count the clans that suck then 2011 was definitely between eop and mm!

unfortunately, you were in Havoc the majority of 2011, so you had no part of MM becoming the best of the worst.

[I was in havoc for around 4-5 months, are you sure you are aware of how many months there are in a year?

2012 was like 90% FI, 10% MM pulling 70 more than everyone else.

So MM pulling 70 more than everyone else doesnt make them #1?

No, you didn't close 3 times, but you have probably the worst quality members I've ever seen in any clan. A good example is when you lost to NME when NME had 17 less than you. Oh yeah and they only had 1-10 def so you can't really use that excuse.

when the fck did we lose to nme down 17 lmfao I'd like to see a video because it simply isn't realistic.

I was leading you before July 2011, if I remember correctly, that was around the time where you wanted to wear your 20 def gear to the 1 def inners, so I dismissed you from the inners and you cried like a little ***** lmfao@@

How is this any irrelevant to this topic

And I'm not flaming, I'm stating my opinion, which is basically what you asked for..

You're the one talking about Loki all the time, are you sure you're the one who doesn't need him?

nope you dont see him backing me up all the time so nope I dont need him.

Anyway, Loki has achieved a lot, and has been a big reason for much success I've had over this game. However, Havoc v3 was 85% me, including beating your **** clan outnumbered lol!

doubt it, when i was in havoc we always lost preps when you were leading and always won when loki was present.

Also, Stop going off topic please this isnt about me you havoc mm or anything else just awards in general

No point, would go like this:

All existing forum members vote for their clan (or recently closed clan) and so old clans don't have a chance and clans like MM who don't use the forums don't get votes either.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Of course it's possible. Glad I could answer your question.

Great can I get mod now since this epic topic and my miniature warn leveL?

grats on 6k posts btw

NO U ******* NOOB STFU AND SIT DOWN

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

just stop lol you were in Havoc longer than that, granted you left and came back a few times

going by the logic that pulls are what make clans good, then POP would probably be tied with TLP for #2 P2P.

first fight, NME had ~65, you had ~80

you brought up the date I joined pure warfare, so I reminded you that I was leading you in Havoc around that time. So it is relevant to this discussion.

Also you might want to work on your english, I had a hard time understanding what "How is this any irrelevant to this topic" meant.

Me backing loki up? Me and loki probably disagree on most things. we're always having little debates about stupid things. Granted we don't mindlessly flame each other like the majority of people on here.

The only time we lost preps was when we went into the dead season last year (~decemberish), we lost a good number of our quality members, and Loki did go inactive around that time. So it was me leading by myself, which was sort of new to me, with a bunch of people who were either new to the pure community, or from ****** F2P clans. So yeah we did go on a losing streak around that time with me leading. However we were out of it in mid January lol.

Then I continued to lead Havoc v3, which was all new faces, and we managed to beat you out numbered, TLP, and FOE all in one week lol.

Also, my first post was completely on topic. I stated who I thought would win the yearly awards for 2 years, then you went on a tangent lol.

qlmSOQW.png

MM wasn't relevant in the competitive side of the community until mid 09, to call them the greatest clan of all time is a overstatement and is just straight up stupid. And wasn't relevant in p2p till last year.

The same can be said about foe? point?

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

get your facts straight before you go posting out of your ass..

look at the minimap, arrows everywhere because we just cleared eop (aka sea of addy), with maybe less than half of MM left, with no or low food and pray, also it was 2011 so it was probably foeop who just got cleared and we still stayed and fought nme.. not bad for "the worst clan of 2011" eh?

topxo.png
botbi.png

MM wasn't relevant in the competitive side of the community until mid 09, to call them the greatest clan of all time is a overstatement and is just straight up stupid. And wasn't relevant in p2p till last year.

The same can be said about foe? point?

How was Mm not relevant until last year? When I joined Foe in 2009, they were pretty much our only competition besides Pot+Eop.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

look at the minimap, arrows everywhere because we just cleared eop (aka sea of addy), with maybe less than half of MM left, with no or low food and pray, also it was 2011 so it was probably foeop who just got cleared and we still stayed and fought nme.. not bad for "the worst clan of 2011" eh?

my facts were straight

you had 80

nme had 65

nme beat you

those were the only 3 facts i stated lol

it was late 2011, so it definitely wasnt foeop

and i never said mm is the worst clan of 2011, i said you have the worst quality of any clan. that's not a fact, it's an opinion. my opinion is supported by facts, like the 3 i stated above.

qlmSOQW.png

and i never said mm is the worst clan of 2011, i said you have the worst quality of any clan. that's not a fact, it's an opinion. my opinion is supported by facts, like the 3 i stated above.

Do you really believe MM had the worst quality when we spent years at the top of the competitive clan scene with an enormous defense handicap?

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

my facts were straight

you had 80

nme had 65

nme beat you

those were the only 3 facts i stated lol

it was late 2011, so it definitely wasnt foeop

I wouldn't say worst quality seeing as the rest of our competition are 39 def and yet we still steam roll them most of the time, if anything MM's competition have bad quality because they still lose to a clan who's def average is 8 and have an average cb that's 10 lower than the rest of our competition. If you're talking about quality, clans who can't pull high enough to compete with us have bad quality because your clan simply does not have enough quantity of quality members to compete. Before you say forum guest just know that MM has over 500 ex members/elders unless you like losing to MM's forum guest LoL.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

lol i knew the defense excuse was coming

you lost to nme, when you had numbers on them, they were 1-10 def

i honestly could care less about pulls. As I said before, if pulls determined whether or not a clan was good or not, clans like POP would be considered better than clans like TLP lol.

and yes, my honest opinion is that MMs quality is horrible.

qlmSOQW.png

i honestly could care less about pulls. As I said before, if pulls determined whether or not a clan was good or not, clans like POP would be considered better than clans like TLP lol.

I'm pretty sure we didn't bank the whole time we were in the wild when we fought nme after clearing every clan in the wild, was leaders fault.

Sorry but I don't see "quality" in little 30vs30s in clan wars, all you little clans do is pull 20s to trips and run out around like headless chickens when it comes to the wild. Until you continually pull high while fighting other clans who pull just as high aka full outs there's no quality in your little preps your clans are based around.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I'm pretty sure we didn't bank the whole time we were in the wild when we fought nme after clearing every clan in the wild, was leaders fault.

Sorry but I don't see "quality" in little 30vs30s in clan wars, all you little clans do is pull 20s to trips and run out around like headless chickens when it comes to the wild. Until you continually pull high while fighting other clans who pull just as high aka full outs there's no quality in your little preps your clans are based around.

So if you didn't bank, you needed to work on returning, as that sort of ties in with quality.

You don't see quality in clans beating you when you have more than them? That's funny.

It's also funny that you said we run around like headless chickens. That's exactly what you guys do when you pull 130 to everyone elses 50. The number advantage is so much that you don't have to be organized. However when you have a lower pull you have to be a lot smarter about things.

qlmSOQW.png

So if you didn't bank, you needed to work on returning, as that sort of ties in with quality.

You don't see quality in clans beating you when you have more than them? That's funny.

It's also funny that you said we run around like headless chickens. That's exactly what you guys do when you pull 130 to everyone elses 50. The number advantage is so much that you don't have to be organized. However when you have a lower pull you have to be a lot smarter about things.

You're right, all our other numerous 100vs100 full outs that we never lost once means nothing!

Obviously clans have their down moments but consistency is what makes the better clan.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I'm not 100% sure but if I remember correctly the only 2 clans you've ever had 100v100 F2P fullouts vs were FOE & Fi.

I also think it's kind of funny how you have the mindset that clan wars doesn't mean anything then you bring up a 100v100 you had in clan wars >.>

qlmSOQW.png

I'm not 100% sure but if I remember correctly the only 2 clans you've ever had 100v100 F2P fullouts vs were FOE & Fi.

I also think it's kind of funny how you have the mindset that clan wars doesn't mean anything then you bring up a 100v100 you had in clan wars >.>

I'm not 100% sure but other clans besides FOE and FI are scared to full out us. aka doesn't have the quality or quantity to do so.

The funny mindset is that you think clan wars is relevant. It's about consistency in the wild that really matters, clan wars is simply a place to full out safely from crashers. Even then our first full out vs foe was in the wild and we won down 10.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I'm not 100% sure but other clans besides FOE and FI are scared to full out us.

The funny mindset is that you think clan wars is relevant. It's about consistency in the wild that really matters, clan wars is simply a place to full out safely from crashers. Even then our first full out vs foe was in the wild and we won down 10.

You guys declined against EOP though.......................

Clan wars is relevant. You just said it yourself, it's basically a controlled environment with no crashers.

qlmSOQW.png

I'm not 100% sure but other clans besides FOE and FI are scared to full out us.

You guys declined against EOP though.......................

Clan wars is relevant. You just said it yourself, it's basically a controlled environment with no crashers.

Clan wars is relevant to some point only because clans are too pussy to do it in the wild.

loleop tell me the last full out they won.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg