Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clans All Time Awards

Reprezented

so, from what you're telling me - consistency is everything

from the examples I've shown MM seems to get their ass handed to them consistently week in and week out clan wars or wilderness, with a few good wins here and there.

So as I've said before, my opinion is MM is no good as far as quality, in either server, in wild, in clan wars, doesn't matter. They won't win without a number advantage.

People can believe whatever they want, but that's what I think of them. If anything this whole discussion has just backed up my opinion even more, considering every single point you make about MM having some decency, has been shot down. Aside from the pulls, which I do have to give to MM, it must be really hard losing virtually every single event and still managing to pull as much as you do. So props to you for that.

qlmSOQW.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus christ pepsis is a retard, claiming us to be incosistent due to going on a losing streak for the last week or two yet being top 3 for rest of the year.

OT: woke up to 78 replies, expected the thread to deliver. it did.

Spoiler:

first fight, NME had ~65, you had ~80

highly doubt we lost to nme up 15 when we won every single prep against them, but sure, have those delusions you always do and continue to ignore the fact that we fight 4 clans before banking at our trips.

you brought up the date I joined pure warfare, so I reminded you that I was leading you in Havoc around that time. So it is relevant to this discussion.

Also you might want to work on your english, I had a hard time understanding what "How is this any irrelevant to this topic" meant.

I dont see you speaking estonian so maybe you should shut the **** up, talking out of your ass like you ever studied a foreign language, you haven't. You cannot say ****.

Me backing loki up? Me and loki probably disagree on most things. we're always having little debates about stupid things. Granted we don't mindlessly flame each other like the majority of people on here.

Might wanna work on your english a bit, I think I stated loki backing you up instead of you backing loki up.. get it right nimrod

The only time we lost preps was when we went into the dead season last year (~decemberish), we lost a good number of our quality members, and Loki did go inactive around that time. So it was me leading by myself, which was sort of new to me, with a bunch of people who were either new to the pure community, or from ****** F2P clans. So yeah we did go on a losing streak around that time with me leading. However we were out of it in mid January lol.

You were out of it mid january and closed in february

XDDDD

Then I continued to lead Havoc v3, which was all new faces, and we managed to beat you out numbered, TLP, and FOE all in one week lol.

all new faces yet I knew most of the members on your attendance pictures .. lol.

Also, my first post was completely on topic. I stated who I thought would win the yearly awards for 2 years, then you went on a tangent lol.

All time = 2 years? Yes for havoc. No for rest of the community.

so, from what you're telling me - consistency is everything

from the examples I've shown MM seems to get their ass handed to them consistently week in and week out clan wars or wilderness, with a few good wins here and there.

So as I've said before, my opinion is MM is no good as far as quality, in either server, in wild, in clan wars, doesn't matter. They won't win without a number advantage.

People can believe whatever they want, but that's what I think of them. If anything this whole discussion has just backed up my opinion even more, considering every single point you make about MM having some decency, has been shot down. Aside from the pulls, which I do have to give to MM, it must be really hard losing virtually every single event and still managing to pull as much as you do. So props to you for that.

Not sure if you're talking F2P or P2P, but in F2P Mm would log in on people even opted and still consistently win fights. Their older members are pretty much the best F2P warrers ever. Recently their quality might (no idea, I haven't played in awhile) have gone down due to new members, but in a topic about all time, it's no contest.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

meh MM reigned supreme all of 2010, 2011, and the majority of 2012.

Also every pure clan had to adapt and get more defence so case closed. Foe as a pure clan closed somewhere in 2010.

E was #1 for december 2009. :ninja:

Otherwise odds on would have been a clean sweep for MM since 2009 :thumbsup:

A far more interesting topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20578627

spoiler - it's about lego

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Also every pure clan had to adapt and get more defence so case closed. Foe as a pure clan closed somewhere in 2010.

so instead of the media focussing on important **** like crime/healthcare we're debating how many lego blocks it would take stacked up to break the bottom brick

i've given up on life i'm going back to being a hermit

i bid you all farewell

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

"Duncan Titmarsh, the UK's only certified Lego builder"

That man is now my favourite person in the world.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

i dont think you can name MM best all time in both servers.

MM ruled F2P for about 5-6 years, but in between years they were clans like FOE,EOP,TLP,FI,CP,E,NME also taking #1 and challenging MM for the title for good months.

best of all time f2p: MM

best of all time p2p :FOE

MM ruled F2P for about 5-6 years, but in between years they were clans like FOE,EOP,TLP,FI,CP,E,NME also taking #1 and challenging MM for the title for good months.

nice joke, mm were #1 in 2004 when they were the only clan and 2010 after e closed

nice joke, mm were #1 in 2004 when they were the only clan and 2010 after e closed

Your abilities to read are second to none

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

MM ruled F2P for about 5-6 years.

- this is false, eop would have ruled f2p wildy for longer than mm.

MM ruled F2P for about 5-6 years.

- this is false, eop would have ruled f2p wildy for longer than mm.

^_^

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

I'm not 100% sure but if I remember correctly the only 2 clans you've ever had 100v100 F2P fullouts vs were FOE & Fi.

I also think it's kind of funny how you have the mindset that clan wars doesn't mean anything then you bring up a 100v100 you had in clan wars >.>

I'm not 100% sure but other clans besides FOE and FI are scared to full out us. aka doesn't have the quality or quantity to do so.

The funny mindset is that you think clan wars is relevant. It's about consistency in the wild that really matters, clan wars is simply a place to full out safely from crashers. Even then our first full out vs foe was in the wild and we won down 10.

What strange world do you live in? We were NEVER scared to fullout you, we would destroy you!!

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

I'm not 100% sure but if I remember correctly the only 2 clans you've ever had 100v100 F2P fullouts vs were FOE & Fi.

I also think it's kind of funny how you have the mindset that clan wars doesn't mean anything then you bring up a 100v100 you had in clan wars >.>

I'm not 100% sure but other clans besides FOE and FI are scared to full out us. aka doesn't have the quality or quantity to do so.

The funny mindset is that you think clan wars is relevant. It's about consistency in the wild that really matters, clan wars is simply a place to full out safely from crashers. Even then our first full out vs foe was in the wild and we won down 10.

What strange world do you live in? We were NEVER scared to fullout you, we would destroy you!!

Thats odd, I went through our clan discussion topics and never seen you guys declare : (

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

Jesus christ pepsis is a retard, claiming us to be incosistent due to going on a losing streak for the last week or two yet being top 3 for rest of the year.

OT: woke up to 78 replies, expected the thread to deliver. it did.

Spoiler:

first fight, NME had ~65, you had ~80

highly doubt we lost to nme up 15 when we won every single prep against them, but sure, have those delusions you always do and continue to ignore the fact that we fight 4 clans before banking at our trips.

you brought up the date I joined pure warfare, so I reminded you that I was leading you in Havoc around that time. So it is relevant to this discussion.

Also you might want to work on your english, I had a hard time understanding what "How is this any irrelevant to this topic" meant.

I dont see you speaking estonian so maybe you should shut the **** up, talking out of your ass like you ever studied a foreign language, you haven't. You cannot say ****.

Me backing loki up? Me and loki probably disagree on most things. we're always having little debates about stupid things. Granted we don't mindlessly flame each other like the majority of people on here.

Might wanna work on your english a bit, I think I stated loki backing you up instead of you backing loki up.. get it right nimrod

The only time we lost preps was when we went into the dead season last year (~decemberish), we lost a good number of our quality members, and Loki did go inactive around that time. So it was me leading by myself, which was sort of new to me, with a bunch of people who were either new to the pure community, or from ****** F2P clans. So yeah we did go on a losing streak around that time with me leading. However we were out of it in mid January lol.

You were out of it mid january and closed in february

XDDDD

Then I continued to lead Havoc v3, which was all new faces, and we managed to beat you out numbered, TLP, and FOE all in one week lol.

all new faces yet I knew most of the members on your attendance pictures .. lol.

Also, my first post was completely on topic. I stated who I thought would win the yearly awards for 2 years, then you went on a tangent lol.

All time = 2 years? Yes for havoc. No for rest of the community.

? I was in Havoc till the end lol

if you're referring to when I stepped down, that was in early February, because me and Loki had an argument about a decision we made about the 3v3 fullout, when he was inactive and I was active, so I said okay then you lead the clan by yourself

2 weeks later it closed

here's our attendance pictures from our last event

Spoiler:

121119180325.png

121119180332.png

121119180335.png

out of the ~25 people that were at that prep 7 of them were in Havoc v2 at any given time lol.. sure you might know them but that doesn't mean they were in Havoc v2 lol.

" All time = 2 years? Yes for havoc. No for rest of the community. "

Trying to decipher what this means, I'm guessing you're trying to say that I think Havoc was #1 for 2 years???

If that's the case, no lol.

You also never said anything about me or loki backing eachother up. You said something about loki backing you up. Which is why I said "Me backing loki up?" because I literally have to guess half of what you're saying because you can barely speak english

Also, because I don't know Estonian, that means I've never studied a foreign language? How does that make any sense at all? Just shows how ignorant you are lol.

qlmSOQW.png