Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clans All Time Awards

Reprezented

nobody cares anymore about people bitching about how my clan is or was better than your clan.

you enjoyed what you did so just ******* leave it at that... why do you all keep feeling you need the approval and acknowledgement of a bunch of dipshits on the net to make you feel worthy and successful

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the **** are you on pepsis

I said two things

1.nope you dont see him backing me up all the time so nope I dont need him.

2.no need to start with the ****** flame cause you realised you are nothing without loki and are depressed about it lol.

how the **** does that mean loki backing me up

? I was in Havoc till the end lol

if you're referring to when I stepped down, that was in early February, because me and Loki had an argument about a decision we made about the 3v3 fullout, when he was inactive and I was active, so I said okay then you lead the clan by yourself

2 weeks later it closed

I said nothing about you not being havoc til the end, you said you were out of the slump mid january yet you closed in february, which I found funny. You're not making any sense here whatsoever since I never asked you to write me your CV which you for some reason did.

" All time = 2 years? Yes for havoc. No for rest of the community. "

Trying to decipher what this means, I'm guessing you're trying to say that I think Havoc was #1 for 2 years???

If that's the case, no lol.

The topic is about all-time awards yet you used past 2 years to rate clans, didnt havoc first open 2011 january which means they've been open since 2 years ago, so no, I am not rating anyone here, simply saying havoc has been open for 2 years as well as you rating clans for past 2 years thus making my argument very logical, just not for you, because you're dumb.

Also, because I don't know Estonian, that means I've never studied a foreign language? How does that make any sense at all? Just shows how ignorant you are lol.

What languages have you studied then? ( Whatever language you say I can tell you to speak in that language and if you make one mistake I can call you out on that like you are calling me out on my english(while I actually use proper grammar and make sense). I am being ignorant? You are making assumptions about MM's matched game taking the timescale of past month when we sucked and not acknowledge to yourself that one month is a very small amount of time on a scale of 8 years. Especially when noone, I mean no1 agrees with you.

You're so stupid, now go sit on your bed and think about what to reply with, because honestly, you've embarrassed yourself enough, might put some thought into your next post and redeem yourself.

You guys can argue it all you want but we can all agree on:

MM Greatest F2P

Foe Greatest P2P

As I've said in every other topic Fi weren't contending for #1 until late summer when they got pulls up as they were fighting and then subsequently slumped EoP before that.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

There are only 4 clans that should even be considered noteworthy on this topic: Mm, Foe, Fi and Eop. No other clans have accomplished half of what they have taking all things into consideration. Cp and Tlp were never able to successfully become multi-dimensional clans and E's potential was never actualized.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

There are only 4 clans that should even be considered noteworthy on this topic: Mm, Foe, Fi and Eop. No other clans have accomplished half of what they have taking all things into consideration. Cp and Tlp were never able to successfully become multi-dimensional clans and E's potential was never actualized.

weird, id probably think tlp would win best matched

If you consider a P2P 50v50 matched event criterion for the 'greatest of all time' awards.

If you consider a P2P 50v50 matched event criterion for the 'greatest of all time' awards.

Hmm, in my opinion hundreds of 50v50s determine #1 matched over a couple of 100v100 fullouts :P

Hmm, in my opinion hundreds of 50v50s determine #1 matched over a couple of 100v100 fullouts :P

Ok. Now let's keep in mind that you completely disregarded my actual reason for believing Tlp shouldn't be #1 in anything; the fact that they never successfully got into the F2P scene. Let's also keep in mind that this topic takes into consideration the historical background of clanning because of the 'all-time' clause. I don't deny they're a good clan, but taking into account their over-all position through out the years I wouldn't consider the them the #1 matched clan of all time, nor a viable threat in F2P.

Ok. Now let's keep in mind that you completely disregarded my actual reason for believing Tlp shouldn't be #1 in anything; the fact that they never successfully got into the F2P scene. Let's also keep in mind that this topic takes into consideration the historical background of clanning because of the 'all-time' clause. I don't deny they're a good clan, but taking into account their over-all position through out the years I wouldn't consider the them the #1 matched clan of all time, nor a viable threat in F2P.

dont know how being awful at f2p reflects in the p2p matched rating :s but okay I dont really feel like arguing more.

dont know how being awful at f2p reflects in the p2p matched rating :s but okay I dont really feel like arguing more.

I know what you mean and I guess I agree. When I say of all-time I'm not really taking into consideration matched preps and things like that however, but I feel ya.

Noone is flaming?

Depression over a video game... lol! I mean I guess if you're into that ****, but it's not for me personally ;)

You said "you were out of it in January" it's hard enough to understand you, so I assumed you meant that I left Havoc in mid January. So I corrected you and said no, I was in Havoc till closure.

I studied Spanish, and when I speak it people can at least understand me. I'm not calling you out, all I'm saying is it's nearly impossible to understand what the **** you're trying to say. So stick to MM's boards, where everyone can understand you.

Also, Loki has NOTHING to do with this conversation. YOU keep bringing him up. I clearly don't need him that much lol:

rnk.png

hfqlllcopy3.png

XWDnc.png

ne2Gi.png

qlmSOQW.png

The only time we lost preps was when we went into the dead season last year (~decemberish), we lost a good number of our quality members, and Loki did go inactive around that time. So it was me leading by myself, which was sort of new to me, with a bunch of people who were either new to the pure community, or from ****** F2P clans. So yeah we did go on a losing streak around that time with me leading. However we were out of it in mid January lol.

So you have problems understanding yourself

gottem

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think this topic was made with multiple awards in different categories in mind, not just "Best f2p of all time" and "best p2p of all time"

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Can someone please tell me where Fi dominated for majority of the year of 2012. They weren't competing in wildy till the end of summer in P2P with Foe by any means and only matched opts at the start of summer when the catastrophe of the p2p tournament ended.

Edit: Don't get why everyone thinks they dominated when they weren't in it for a long period, they just had a long rivalry with EoP, I only think people think they did better than they did because of the slump they were in beforehand.

Z6Xgo.png" border="0" class="linked-image

ts25k.png" border="0" class="linked-image

120616211236.png

Weren't competing till the end of summer meaning august? Yawn. Think it's common knowledge that a 70-80 pull in 2012 meant you were competing for top spot automatically lol

Don't make me drag up those pictures from july/early august where we had numerous pop applicants and were pulling 100 no prep. You joined foe in may or something so you're totally oblivious to what fatality done previously lol, you weren't able to compete till May and by August you couldn't compete once again.

titanj.png

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think this topic was made with multiple awards in different categories in mind, not just "Best f2p of all time" and "best p2p of all time"

Yes I was thinking of around the same amount of categories as always for yearly awards, perhaps even more

Can someone please tell me where Fi dominated for majority of the year of 2012. They weren't competing in wildy till the end of summer in P2P with Foe by any means and only matched opts at the start of summer when the catastrophe of the p2p tournament ended.

Edit: Don't get why everyone thinks they dominated when they weren't in it for a long period, they just had a long rivalry with EoP, I only think people think they did better than they did because of the slump they were in beforehand.

120616211236.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Weren't competing till the end of summer meaning august? Yawn. Think it's common knowledge that a 70-80 pull in 2012 meant you were competing for top spot automatically lol

Don't make me drag up those pictures from july/early august where we had numerous pop applicants and were pulling 100 no prep. You joined foe in may or something so you're totally oblivious to what fatality done previously lol, you weren't able to compete till May and by August you couldn't compete once again.

I joined Foe in January/February. Maybe in F2P but Foe weren't being beaten in the wild till august maybe july. By August we couldn't compete that was the month we pulled 130.

Not going to argue.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Sorry to penetrate your ovaries but MM dominated 2012. Fi was only relevant for like a month, maybe two when some shit clan died into you.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Sorry to penetrate your ovaries but MM dominated 2012. Fi was only relevant for like a month, maybe two when some shit clan died into you.

sorry to ruin your day but mm was only relevant the past 2 weeks of wilderness after 13th posted his crybaby topics

Fatality was pretty dominant the start of 2012 as well. They hit a small slump in early summer, and TLP basically took over until the end of summer where Fi was dominant again.

No doubt in my mind that Fi was the best clan of 2012. They got to the point where your leaderships were scared to fight them lol. Even though they were complete faggots about it considering the 2 year slump they had before hand, they still were the most dominant in 2012.

FOE was pretty untouchable in 2011, and IMO FOE was the best clan of all time.

qlmSOQW.png