Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clans All Time Awards

Reprezented

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatality was pretty dominant the start of 2012 as well. They hit a small slump in early summer, and TLP basically took over until the end of summer where Fi was dominant again.

No doubt in my mind that Fi was the best clan of 2012. They got to the point where your leaderships were scared to fight them lol. Even though they were complete faggots about it considering the 2 year slump they had before hand, they still were the most dominant in 2012.

FOE was pretty untouchable in 2011, and IMO FOE was the best clan of all time.

Whole world doesn't revolve around p2p

Fatality was pretty dominant the start of 2012 as well. They hit a small slump in early summer, and TLP basically took over until the end of summer where Fi was dominant again.

No doubt in my mind that Fi was the best clan of 2012. They got to the point where your leaderships were scared to fight them lol. Even though they were complete faggots about it considering the 2 year slump they had before hand, they still were the most dominant in 2012.

he was an elite member in some lilguy p2p clan so he doesn't understand that the pure world survived off f2p, hence why when foe gave up on f2p after getting dicked by mm/eop last year they became **** overall until they closed, and hence why tlp had to learn to f2p after years of being p2p only because no1 cared about them or came to their trips.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

he was an elite member in some lilguy p2p clan so he doesn't understand that the pure world survived off f2p, hence why when foe gave up on f2p after getting dicked by mm/eop last year they became **** overall until they closed, and hence why tlp had to learn to f2p after years of being p2p only because no1 cared about them or came to their trips.

Yes, I lead a P2P only clan that beat your clan 30 times in a row, including multiple times where you outnumbered us by a little.

qlmSOQW.png

Can someone please tell me where Fi dominated for majority of the year of 2012. They weren't competing in wildy till the end of summer in P2P with Foe by any means and only matched opts at the start of summer when the catastrophe of the p2p tournament ended.

Edit: Don't get why everyone thinks they dominated when they weren't in it for a long period, they just had a long rivalry with EoP, I only think people think they did better than they did because of the slump they were in beforehand.

Z6Xgo.png" border="0" class="linked-image

ts25k.png" border="0" class="linked-image

120616211236.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Weren't competing till the end of summer meaning august? Yawn. Think it's common knowledge that a 70-80 pull in 2012 meant you were competing for top spot automatically lol

Don't make me drag up those pictures from july/early august where we had numerous pop applicants and were pulling 100 no prep. You joined foe in may or something so you're totally oblivious to what fatality done previously lol, you weren't able to compete till May and by August you couldn't compete once again.

I joined Foe in January/February. Maybe in F2P but Foe weren't being beaten in the wild till august maybe july. By August we couldn't compete that was the month we pulled 130.

Not going to argue.

So now your point changes from Fi weren't able to compete till august to Fi were able to compete in f2p/p2p but weren't able to beat foe till July lmao, when MM and fi were competing for #1 during march/april, ok. August you pulled 130 to a 1 week prep vs MM on a friday, we were undefeated for 3 weeks of August, just saying. Let's not forget you had the worst anniversary trip this year in which you pulled 68 and done nothing.

titanj.png

Can someone please tell me where Fi dominated for majority of the year of 2012. They weren't competing in wildy till the end of summer in P2P with Foe by any means and only matched opts at the start of summer when the catastrophe of the p2p tournament ended.

Edit: Don't get why everyone thinks they dominated when they weren't in it for a long period, they just had a long rivalry with EoP, I only think people think they did better than they did because of the slump they were in beforehand.

Z6Xgo.png" border="0" class="linked-image

ts25k.png" border="0" class="linked-image

120616211236.png" border="0" class="linked-image

Weren't competing till the end of summer meaning august? Yawn. Think it's common knowledge that a 70-80 pull in 2012 meant you were competing for top spot automatically lol

Don't make me drag up those pictures from july/early august where we had numerous pop applicants and were pulling 100 no prep. You joined foe in may or something so you're totally oblivious to what fatality done previously lol, you weren't able to compete till May and by August you couldn't compete once again.

I joined Foe in January/February. Maybe in F2P but Foe weren't being beaten in the wild till august maybe july. By August we couldn't compete that was the month we pulled 130.

Not going to argue.

So now your point changes from Fi weren't able to compete till august to Fi were able to compete in f2p/p2p but weren't able to beat foe till July lmao, when MM and fi were competing for #1 during march/april, ok. August you pulled 130 to a 1 week prep vs MM on a friday, we were undefeated for 3 weeks of August, just saying. Let's not forget you had the worst anniversary trip this year in which you pulled 68 and done nothing.

you got raped by MM on yours so I wouldn't speak

Jesus christ pepsis is a retard, claiming us to be incosistent due to going on a losing streak for the last week or two yet being top 3 for rest of the year.

OT: woke up to 78 replies, expected the thread to deliver. it did.

Spoiler:

first fight, NME had ~65, you had ~80

highly doubt we lost to nme up 15 when we won every single prep against them, but sure, have those delusions you always do and continue to ignore the fact that we fight 4 clans before banking at our trips.

you brought up the date I joined pure warfare, so I reminded you that I was leading you in Havoc around that time. So it is relevant to this discussion.

Also you might want to work on your english, I had a hard time understanding what "How is this any irrelevant to this topic" meant.

I dont see you speaking estonian so maybe you should shut the **** up, talking out of your ass like you ever studied a foreign language, you haven't. You cannot say ****.

Me backing loki up? Me and loki probably disagree on most things. we're always having little debates about stupid things. Granted we don't mindlessly flame each other like the majority of people on here.

Might wanna work on your english a bit, I think I stated loki backing you up instead of you backing loki up.. get it right nimrod

The only time we lost preps was when we went into the dead season last year (~decemberish), we lost a good number of our quality members, and Loki did go inactive around that time. So it was me leading by myself, which was sort of new to me, with a bunch of people who were either new to the pure community, or from ****** F2P clans. So yeah we did go on a losing streak around that time with me leading. However we were out of it in mid January lol.

You were out of it mid january and closed in february

XDDDD

Then I continued to lead Havoc v3, which was all new faces, and we managed to beat you out numbered, TLP, and FOE all in one week lol.

all new faces yet I knew most of the members on your attendance pictures .. lol.

Also, my first post was completely on topic. I stated who I thought would win the yearly awards for 2 years, then you went on a tangent lol.

All time = 2 years? Yes for havoc. No for rest of the community.

? I was in Havoc till the end lol

if you're referring to when I stepped down, that was in early February, because me and Loki had an argument about a decision we made about the 3v3 fullout, when he was inactive and I was active, so I said okay then you lead the clan by yourself

2 weeks later it closed

here's our attendance pictures from our last event

Spoiler:

121119180325.png

121119180332.png

121119180335.png

out of the ~25 people that were at that prep 7 of them were in Havoc v2 at any given time lol.. sure you might know them but that doesn't mean they were in Havoc v2 lol.

" All time = 2 years? Yes for havoc. No for rest of the community. "

Trying to decipher what this means, I'm guessing you're trying to say that I think Havoc was #1 for 2 years???

If that's the case, no lol.

You also never said anything about me or loki backing eachother up. You said something about loki backing you up. Which is why I said "Me backing loki up?" because I literally have to guess half of what you're saying because you can barely speak english

Also, because I don't know Estonian, that means I've never studied a foreign language? How does that make any sense at all? Just shows how ignorant you are lol.

the things u do to back up ur ego lollll

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Fi iz d bestest in the world okay end of discussionszs!

FI 2012 YOLO

XDDDD

Pls don't quote me i hate getting quoted :c

seriously...

c:....

:c.....

Quoted

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Jesus christ pepsis is a retard, claiming us to be incosistent due to going on a losing streak for the last week or two yet being top 3 for rest of the year.

Spoiler:

highly doubt we lost to nme up 15 when we won every single prep against them, but sure, have those delusions you always do and continue to ignore the fact that we fight 4 clans before banking at our trips.

you brought up the date I joined pure warfare, so I reminded you that I was leading you in Havoc around that time. So it is relevant to this discussion.

Also you might want to work on your english, I had a hard time understanding what "How is this any irrelevant to this topic" meant.

I dont see you speaking estonian so maybe you should shut the **** up, talking out of your ass like you ever studied a foreign language, you haven't. You cannot say ****.

Me backing loki up? Me and loki probably disagree on most things. we're always having little debates about stupid things. Granted we don't mindlessly flame each other like the majority of people on here.

Might wanna work on your english a bit, I think I stated loki backing you up instead of you backing loki up.. get it right nimrod

The only time we lost preps was when we went into the dead season last year (~decemberish), we lost a good number of our quality members, and Loki did go inactive around that time. So it was me leading by myself, which was sort of new to me, with a bunch of people who were either new to the pure community, or from ****** F2P clans. So yeah we did go on a losing streak around that time with me leading. However we were out of it in mid January lol.

XDDDD

Then I continued to lead Havoc v3, which was all new faces, and we managed to beat you out numbered, TLP, and FOE all in one week lol.

all new faces yet I knew most of the members on your attendance pictures .. lol.

Also, my first post was completely on topic. I stated who I thought would win the yearly awards for 2 years, then you went on a tangent lol.

if you're referring to when I stepped down, that was in early February, because me and Loki had an argument about a decision we made about the 3v3 fullout, when he was inactive and I was active, so I said okay then you lead the clan by yourself

2 weeks later it closed

Spoiler:

121119180325.png

121119180332.png

121119180335.png

out of the ~25 people that were at that prep 7 of them were in Havoc v2 at any given time lol.. sure you might know them but that doesn't mean they were in Havoc v2 lol.

Trying to decipher what this means, I'm guessing you're trying to say that I think Havoc was #1 for 2 years???

You also never said anything about me or loki backing eachother up. You said something about loki backing you up. Which is why I said "Me backing loki up?" because I literally have to guess half of what you're saying because you can barely speak english

Also, because I don't know Estonian, that means I've never studied a foreign language? How does that make any sense at all? Just shows how ignorant you are lol.

that's what your clan was for xD

qlmSOQW.png

Spoiler:

XDDDD

2 weeks later it closed

Spoiler:

121119180325.png

121119180332.png

121119180335.png

lmfao

come irc

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

YR

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

Best F2p Wilderness Clan (Since 2007): MM

Best P2p Wilderness Clan (Since 2007): FOE

Best Comeback Clan (Since 2007; including all forum hackings/controversy): EOP

Best ClanWars Matched Clan (Since 2007): TLP

Best Forum Base/Guest Count (Since 2007): MM

Best YouTube Legacy (Since 2007): FOE

Best "Villains" (Since 2007): EOP

Longest Slump Recovery: FI (I'm sorry, but seriously. 3 years?)

Most Annoying Thorn in the Side (Since 2007): CP

Yall can keep yalls petty arguments on the side. That's my all time list.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

^^^^^ lets leave it at that

woop woop

^^^^^ lets leave it at that

I agreez

Best F2p Wilderness Clan (Since 2007-2010): CP (2010-2012): MM

Best P2p Wilderness Clan (Since 2007): FOE and TLP

Best Comeback Clan (Since 2007; including all forum hackings/controversy): TLP

Best ClanWars Matched Clan (Since 2007): CP

Best Fullout clan: CP (12-0)

Best Warrers (Since 2007): CP

Best ddosers and hackers (since 2010) EOP

Longest Slump Recovery: FI and EOP (fi 3 eop 2)

Most Annoying Thorn in the Side (Since 2007): EOP

Worst clan of all time: nme and hi

Longest Slump Recovery: CP - 6 years of pulling 20-30's and they never came out of it.

You wouldn't kno anyways seeing as your first clan was lithuanian L0L aka newfag l0l sucks to suck brah

lithuanian?? OK...Next time more L0L L0L L0L's pls

I feel sorry for you dumb CP member :confused:

2q8tuzr.png
73jbi9.png
jsc3mx.png
2ppx1d3.png

Longest Slump Recovery: CP - 6 years of pulling 20-30's and they never came out of it.

You wouldn't kno anyways seeing as your first clan was lithuanian L0L aka newfag l0l sucks to suck brah

lithuanian?? OK...Next time more L0L L0L L0L's pls

I feel sorry for you dumb CP member :confused:

L0L, This guy plays RuneScape. kill yourself mate.

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan