Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What clans are open?

Biohazard

H tried to give it a shot, but basically there was no competition as far as P2P.

CP was all bark no bite, said no1 would accept their events but then declined our offers for events.

TLP accepted an event, then cancelled when they went to BS.

FOEs leaders all pretended to be afk lols..

rest of the clans are basically irrelevant aside from EOP who I just forgot about tbh lol.

basically the little that was left of P2P died.

qlmSOQW.png

only eop theyre the only one that pulls 20+

ef pulls like 10+

mm 5

hi - dead

Why do you cling to the idea that MM only pull 5 because we beat you in a 6v6 (in our only eoc event lel)?

We pulled ~17 to an unofficial event and have the potential to easily pull 40+ if we gave a damn - more than CP ever did with your 27 peak.

Oh and I give you 2 weeks as a main clan. You see, the only way you survived as a pure clan was through hacking, ddosing and bringing mains. The main community does that a lot more than we do, not to mention the fact that you can only pull 25-30 when mains will pull more and have more experience with warring.

Well good luck CP, I can't wait to dance on your graves.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

ef pulls like 10+

mm 5

hi - dead

Why do you cling to the idea that MM only pull 5 because we beat you in a 6v6 (in our only eoc event lel)?

We pulled ~17 to an unofficial event and have the potential to easily pull 40+ if we gave a damn - more than CP ever did with your 27 peak.

Oh and I give you 2 weeks as a main clan. You see, the only way you survived as a pure clan was through hacking, ddosing and bringing mains. The main community does that a lot more than we do, not to mention the fact that you can only pull 25-30 when mains will pull more and have more experience with warring.

This is the sort of big guy talk I like to see from my cunts down at Mayhem Makers. CP saw MM had an unofficial trip and shat their y fronts

faggots

#mayhem-makers

ef pulls like 10+

mm 5

hi - dead

This is the sort of big guy talk I like to see from my cunts down at Mayhem Makers. CP saw MM had an unofficial trip and shat their y fronts

faggots

:teehee:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

ef pulls like 10+

mm 5

hi - dead

peaked at 40 but some ppl left to train more def :P

and mains pull 20-30 atm

just shut up if you have nothing good to say.

holy **** 17 pull yet youre ragging on our '27' pull when we had like 35 which was a 3-4 day prep. loling at the idea of how desperate you are to get back at CP even though we had the last laugh :P

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

ef pulls like 10+

mm 5

hi - dead

hi peaked at 16 btw

silly CP :pinch:

hi-rs.com

still open.

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

ef pulls like 10+

mm 5

hi - dead

so dry

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png