Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Last Chance

brotato

not even enjoying the low opted fights in EoC i'm sure they would be funner high opts but, its clearly just not going to work out unless we become a higher level main clan for pvm and such or adapt to another server, but for the moment I shall be owning **** up

the way forward is making lpcs on rsc

121203091538.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) No new clans will open, I promise you that

2) Wilderness is barren

3) Do people even play pures? They aren't popular any more - Why? Because every YouTube personality is a ****** main.

4) Each clan has 20 players max, boring as hell.

5) I don't think MM will stay open (personally)

edit: I agree with the above poster, RSC is the way forward.

#mayhem-makers

You are sitting here telling us that FOE, CP, Zenith and Fatality Leadership wanted to close/adapt there clans. None of us wanted to close/adapt, in fact we all had intentions of improving our clans to be the best we could. I have personally put thousands of hours and money into Zenith paying for servers and teamspeak 3. Apart from scheduling things around it so I could be there.

Its time to move on from this game, but at the same time like any other Leader I don't want my community to get spread out. If your community got spread out then your clan would be useless. For that reason me and many Zenith members play battlescape. I don't get on, or nearly as active as I was in Zenith. I am using this time to live life, enjoy myself, and do things I missed out on, and on the weekends or late nights I get on when I can and just chat with my members. Most of the time its not about anything related about Runescape, but about what we did or videos or something.

All Clan's are going to close one way or another. EOP is on the verge of closing, and Hi and EF will just remain dead. Mayhem Makers are probably the only clan that could remain alive if they WANTED to, but that probably wont happen due to a vast number of there leaders wanting to quit.

The Pure Community is Over, remember those moments you had with each other, and take this as a opportunity to do something with your life.

//Thread

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

whilst everything else is crumbling apart

MARTYS GAY BAR SHALL LIVE ON

PM ME FOR LoL BATTLES BITCHES

COME @ US #NME

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

tlp played it smart tbh. open as a bs clan, get like 200 people to join. so now when they decide to get an eoc fight, they should be able to pull a fair amount xD

got a main? join cp, riders of the moss giants.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Stop making topics.

No1cares about EOP.

i think you'll find even less people care about some 2k12 fi kid so pipe down virgin

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

The fact is alot of clans could have adapted to this new rs, they just didn't want to. I believe every clan that closed could still have potentially been pulling 20+ to events, sure, saturday trips wouldn't mean as many people participating to war, but you cannot deny that it would still have been hella fun, and something different. For some people, this update actually made rs more interesting, alot of people simply hated it, but i bet half of those people never even gave it a proper chance to try it and get used to the new rs. Just shows how weak this community was as a whole, and it sucks.

thekingu.png

tlp played it smart tbh. open as a bs clan, get like 200 people to join. so now when they decide to get an eoc fight, they should be able to pull a fair amount xD

Bs members are not allowed to go to EOC events, honestly I wouldn't want too either. Bs is fun as hell

Happy TLP made the decision to go to BS, there is action beyond anything you can hope to have on EOC, also pures have more pking ability than with the later edition of rs2. I'll most likely continue playing even if clans revert back to rs.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Bs members are not allowed to go to EOC events, honestly I wouldn't want too either. Bs is fun as hell

Happy TLP made the decision to go to BS, there is action beyond anything you can hope to have on EOC, also pures have more pking ability than with the later edition of rs2. I'll most likely continue playing even if clans revert back to rs.

wanker

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

wanker

tosspot

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

dont think you will be getting many apps from foe considering your clan is responsible for ddosing our forums and ts lol

i don't need your 14 year old yt prods, go join mm or ef or hi so that they can give us some competition, which was the entire point of this topic to begin, which you would have known had you passed primary school level reading.

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

Like I said before, if you had the cajunas to fight CP, you would have actually had some action rather than waiting 2-3 weeks for Goop to make daily topics about how fun EOC is in your member boards to rack up some activity lol.

You brought this upon yourself. Rip PC 2k12

If you even try to comment against this, you're wrong lol.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

Like I said before, if you had the cajunas to fight CP, you would have actually had some action rather than waiting 2-3 weeks for Goop to make daily topics about how fun EOC is in your member boards to rack up some activity lol.

It's easy to take 10 steps at a time - Merk

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

m8 you didn't have the cojones to fight us for 7 years, you were too busy claiming to close all the clans we slumped and left with 10 members for u to feed off

we are like the old guy at the park and u are the lil ducks in the pond and we fed you the bread aka nme/outrage/control/whoever else you taking all our credit for

also i won that fullout vs fi not you, my booter claimed many a router scalp on that fine 'morn.

must be crushing to know all the achievements your clan has over their entire history can actually be attributed to me, goop and solo, lmfao.

2psgcut.png