Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Last Chance

brotato

Like I said before, if you had the cajunas to fight CP, you would have actually had some action rather than waiting 2-3 weeks for Goop to make daily topics about how fun EOC is in your member boards to rack up some activity lol.

You brought this upon yourself. Rip PC 2k12

If you even try to comment against this, you're wrong lol.

also i won that fullout vs fi not you, my booter claimed many a router scalp on that fine 'morn.

must be crushing to know all the achievements your clan has over their entire history can actually be attributed to me, goop and solo, lmfao.

lmao true story,you guys think your 30 retard members and 70 invites were good enough to beat fi? our booters went ham that day son speshly mine and tayyabs

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before, if you had the cajunas to fight CP, you would have actually had some action rather than waiting 2-3 weeks for Goop to make daily topics about how fun EOC is in your member boards to rack up some activity lol.

You are quite literally the biggest tool involved in this community. CP won't survive as a main clan and you'll be dead within a month. Rip in peace.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

nice 2 dead clans scott, you're a real hero

nice competition eop !

Weren't you in IR?

You can't say anything about clan history after being involved in that abomination of a clan.

Proud Mayhem Maker

You are quite literally the biggest tool involved in this community. CP won't survive as a main clan and you'll be dead within a month. Rip in peace.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Not sure if mad because both of his shit clans have closed or because he does not know how to put fourth a good arguement. Rest in piss Lawyer Scott.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

nice 2 dead clans scott, you're a real hero

nice competition eop !

Weren't you in IR?

You can't say anything about clan history after being involved in that abomination of a clan.

yeah I can I just did

nice 2 dead clans

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

I think we can all agree IR had far more impact on the pure community than CP

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

both made embarassments of their clan through massing :whistling:

embarrassing to who? the pure community is dead, this forum is still the lols though

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

both made embarassments of their clan through massing :whistling:

fortunately ir had zo + a song to make up for it, CP...well......yeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Not sure if mad because both of his shit clans have closed or because he does not know how to put fourth a good arguement. Rest in piss Lawyer Scott.

I don't need to put forth any argument whatsoever simply because you just proved my whole point with two little words. Not to mention the awesome attempts at by-passing the filter. Seriously, top job there mate. If you stopped being such a fucking retard you'd probably know how to do it a little better.

Proud Mayhem Maker

this scott guy changes his sig every other week to pull a flame from cp members, cant get over the fact that after he got promoted to leader, 1 month later, 1 MONTH, NME closed, clearly shows why you couldnt be one of the big boys in Epidemic and why you were never a significant rank in NME xD

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

this scott guy changes his sig every other week to pull a flame from cp members, cant get over the fact that after he got promoted to leader, 1 month later, 1 MONTH, NME closed, clearly shows why you couldnt be one of the big boys in Epidemic and why you were never a significant rank in NME xD

I was High Council in Epidemic and leader in Enemy. You would know this if you didn't start RuneScape in 2012 xD

Proud Mayhem Maker

This topic, mr. brotato sir, is just as useless and stupid as you are, so I see it as a befitting way to (hopefully) end this series of pointless meta-posts that have not caused any clan and, indeed, any individual to alter their decision to play or not play this game or its private server variants. I wish the best of luck to you in your supposed real life and good riddance to your clan.

128250368099.gif

This topic, mr. brotato sir, is just as useless and stupid as you are, so I see it as a befitting way to (hopefully) end this series of pointless meta-posts that have not caused any clan and, indeed, any individual to alter their decision to play or not play this game or its private server variants. I wish the best of luck to you in your supposed real life and good riddance to your clan.

thanks, and for the record someone who spent the last 2 years of their life wasting the majority of their week trying to ruin a clans events on an MMPORG by leading around a bunch of dim witted 8 year olds on terrible level 90 mains and sniping people actually attempting to have fun on runescape (which at our age is slightly embarrassing by itself, but not nearly as much as what you have been doing), implying that i don't have a life, has cut me really deep and I'm midway through a delicious tub of coffee flavored ice cream to heal my e-wounds.

i am most regretful that you feel that i wasted the 5-6 minutes of my day it took to write this topic, however the opportunity alone it presented for me to laugh at your ineptitude, one last time (surprised you're still here after your clan got put in the dirt a few weeks ago), to attempt to engage banter with me as it once again resulted in me making you look dumb, which to be fair wasn't very difficult because it's clear to everyone regardless of my actions, that you are a complete moron.

cheers, xoxo

2psgcut.png

why you were never a significant rank in NME xD

lol'd.

Pretend to know everything about why are clan was **** in your eyes yet don't know the basic rank setup we employed.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

does any1 even read cps posts anymore lmfao, they r in the same league as LS now lmfa0000000

We easily managed to pull a Strong 23 pures to our first ever official Evolution of Combat f2p pking trip

tell me all about how eop is doing

uJBKGPY.png

does any1 even read cps posts anymore lmfao, they r in the same league as LS now lmfa0000000

We easily managed to pull a Strong 23 pures to our first ever official Evolution of Combat f2p pking trip

how many pures did cp pull on saturday?

oh thats right 0 lmfao

2psgcut.png

EOP is still a pure clan and didn't fail. That's what they've been doing

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png