Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited First sunday

3o4

r952c5.png
props to my boy BvG for helping me with this mighty beast of a topic.
Unlimited massed up today at Barrows, expecting the best and getting it, but this Gypsy I talked to in Varrock said some crazy stuff, so I don’t even know foreals. She was talking about how I’m a hero, and how I need to kill this Demon too. I don’t know if I should believe her, but if she really is telling the future, then maybe I should. Anyways, Unlimited peaked at 55 warriors equipped with magical yellow headgear, which was crafted by the finest in the land. Holding their Ancient staves and rune crossbows high, they set out with dreams of victory.

4rz28i.png

ulvsdv.png

Moonlight lit the battlefield (For those in the GMT timezone anyway) as unlimited approached DV at spiders. It was a gruesome battle, filled with bloodshed and turmoil. The fight involved magical barrages freezing warriors in their tracks, and runite bolts piercing even the most skilled warriors’ armor. After a fierce battle, only yellow remained. (No spiders were harmed in the duration of this fight)

4rz28i.png

ulvslt.png

Next, Unlimited unleashed a series of strategically planned attacks on Leet Tactics in single. The magical yellow headgear proved successful in freezing the red enemies, disabling them from escaping the overpowering yellow warriors.

4rz28i.png

ulvst.png

ulvsai.png

ulvstp.png

The next Unlimited battle took place near the graveyard, an ironic battleground, against Trilogy. After the savvy magicians on both teams barrages and teleports began to thin, a pink clan entered the scene. Screaming out TP, the opposition stormed in, causing Unlimited and Trilogy to leave without a victor. In an attempt to finish this battle of epic proportions, a rematch was issued against Trilogy. This time, the 3rd party was blue. A clan by the name of Ai crashed, once again, leaving the fight without a champion. I mean MAYBE if there was a world 3, there’d be less crashing and less server downtime…Just sayin.

4rz28i.png

ulvslt.png

The last victory of the day was yet another against the clan Leet Tactics. This time, however, LT was indeed in the multi combat zone. This allowed Unlimited to take over the battle in a much swifter fashion, leaving nothing behind but the remains of red.

4rz28i.png

3o4

I Pk U Mr

British Tim

4rz28i.png

121202201554.png
121202202224.png
121202202926.png
121202210747.png
121202214357.png
121202215017.png
You arent ready.'