Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enough with this ********

This community has already died. It was dieing since 2011. I honestly don't see the RS pure community making a comeback anytime soon. Here's what I suggest and please don't close this topic or delete it please. Take this into consideration because it is pretty much the communities last hope. COME TO BATTLESCAPE!!! The whole community pretty much quit their clans or opened their clans up on Battlescape already! The clans on battlescape have tripled over the last two weeks, clans are pulling 110+s! We are no longer 35 def main, we are all mostly 1-20 def combat and our rank structures are solid. Battlescape is nothing like it was 2 years ago. Give it a try and I guarantee you will not regret it.

The community has left RS and has transferred to Battlescape. The economy is good and TLP has already proven to be some great competition. Enough with the ********, just come over. Our community didn't die, RS's community died. Battlescape has more than quadrupled it's active playerbase and their is activity all over the wild. Runescape is ******** now, battlescape is the only place that can harbor our ways now. Just come already! Palidino is adding more worlds and more updates to support clans, he knows that pure clanning is going to be what saves his server, he knows this and he is doing everything he can to help us out. Just don't dupe and **** when you come over here, 30+ TLP members have already found out.

:\

No point being above 1 def.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Your topic title seems to say enough with the bs, and i agree, enough with the bs, bs as in battlescape. The server is cool but its down half the time, if clanning kept up there for a long time it would be cool but right now it just has alot of new bandwagon players that will probably soon get bored.

For some people, the rs update is actually pretty fun.

thekingu.png

Don't play battlescape but the majority of TLP do. It seems as though it's almost always down due to it being unable to deal with the rapid increase in users.

Idk but apparently half of tlp got banned or some **** lol which would **** me off, even if it is a p server.

Hi