Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Battlescape whorefest

hippy

Haven't viewed these forums for a few days, to my surprise it has turned into a pile of private server cattle ****.

Not surprised though as these forums were turning into a sack of **** similar to PC although PC was never this bad at least it could maintain its dignity and never resorted to this type of ****.

I'm surprised how the sensible people ( if any left) are not displeased by any of this?or maybe you just don't have the balls to express your opinions.

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

cghiz.png

Click my signature

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

seeing as how we have kids who got free promos with little to no experience in the pure community, such as azrael, its hard to voice our opinion due to them handing out warnings and bans to please themselves because they have nothing better to do in life other then to mod runescape forums ( and to whine about modding them )

( not talking about `pure, inu, derrick, coz )

btw im curious as to why azrael still has his rank seeing as how hes a duplicate copy of that furious guy, just more dumb lol

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

seeing as how we have kids who got free promos with little to no experience in the pure community, such as azrael, its hard to voice our opinion due to them handing out warnings and bans to please themselves because they have nothing better to do in life other then to mod runescape forums ( and to whine about modding them )

btw im curious as to why azrael still has his rank seeing as how hes a duplicate copy of that furious guy, just more dumb lol

Just read your topic toxine , its laughable how the mods(azrael) think they can just ban and suspend anybody who they disagree with.

If these foums continue to be modded by imbeciles, PW your just gonna lose the loyal members that still remain on these sloppy battlescape a$$ licking forums

cghiz.png

Click my signature

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

If you don't think you've deserved your warns, you are an utter spastic. The only reason you (the idiots who have been posting like you) haven't been banned again is because I think most of us don't really care anymore. Pretty sure we started in the same clan, so lol experience. As for nothing better to do, you know you're a rank in a Runescape clan, right? Good try, champ.

P.S. Inu isn't a mod.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

If you don't think you've deserved your warns, you are an utter spastic. The only reason you (the idiots who have been posting like you) haven't been banned again is because I think most of us don't really care anymore. Pretty sure we started in the same clan, so lol experience. As for nothing better to do, you know you're a rank in a Runescape clan, right? Good try, champ.

P.S. Inu isn't a mod.

being a rank in a clan, you can atleast set some goals and have something to do

you are the topic cleaner upper for the past 2 years yet you dont even clan. The idea of you exerting whatever power you think you have over others is probably the only reason you still do this because youve never brought anything into clans besides being known as that one guy who puts all of his effort into typing properly

every post you make, its something along the lines of "the pure community is dead" yet youre still posting on these forums l0l but according to you "you dont care". As for experience your first clan was an lpc called infection and after that i think you started clan hopping right? dont ever remember being in the same clan as you

rip

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

P.S. Inu isn't a mod.

you are the topic cleaner upper for the past 2 years yet you dont even clan. The idea of you exerting whatever power you think you have over others is probably the only reason you still do this because youve never brought anything into clans besides being known as that one guy who can type properly

every post you make, its something along the lines of "the pure community is dead" yet youre still posting on these forums l0l but according to you "you dont care". As for experience your first clan was an lpc called infection so that should clear up the smoke on how noobus you are ;p

rip

Ko

#Clan-CP

P.S. Inu isn't a mod.

hey azrael your nostrils are huge bro

you should know by now not to fack with da toxine

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

P.S. Inu isn't a mod.

you are the topic cleaner upper for the past 2 years yet you dont even clan. The idea of you exerting whatever power you think you have over others is probably the only reason you still do this because youve never brought anything into clans besides being known as that one guy who can type properly

every post you make, its something along the lines of "the pure community is dead" yet youre still posting on these forums l0l but according to you "you dont care". As for experience your first clan was an lpc called infection so that should clear up the smoke on how noobus you are ;p

rip

He is like half the people on these boards, doesnt play the game anymore but still reads and posts around. With the exception that he has the power to clean up the retarded posts and ban mad kids, I wouldnt mind having such privilegue tbh.

imo someone who doesnt play the game but reads and moderates the forum has more life than a person who plays the game and posts + trolls ( cough mad cp members as seen in previous few posts ) around in the forum.

He is like half the people on these boards, doesnt play the game anymore but still reads and posts around. With the exception that he has the power to clean up the retarded posts and ban mad kids, I wouldnt mind having such privilegue tbh.

imo someone who doesnt play the game but reads and moderates the forum has more life than a person who plays the game and posts + trolls ( cough mad cp members as seen in previous few posts ) around in the forum.

Im talking about prior to this eoc update retard, read the topic first, then read it again yeh, then some more until you can comprehend what im saying.

AzfyA.png

Im talking about prior to this eoc update retard, read the topic first, then read it again yeh, then some more until you can comprehend what im saying.

Quite frankly I dont give two ***** about what you're saying

yo ****** are you coming at my boy Azrael? Bring your clan back to the pure community so we can slap you about again idiot

I got your back Az

#mayhem-makers

yo ****** are you coming at my boy Azrael? Bring your clan back to the pure community so we can slap you about again idiot

I got your back Az

inb4 a video of them beating us at one f2p prep and then 5-6 cp minions following the big dog like cute puppies they are, quoting it and spamming gf trolled cp #1 gf

calling it already

I got your back Az

inb4avideoofthembeatingusat1matchedprepincimcallingitalready!

Well it wouldn't happen anyway seeing as they'd all have to make new accounts derp, it was just a good bait to elicit a response Rep brah got your back too brah

#mayhem-makers

I got your back Az

inb4 a video of them beating us at one f2p prep and then 5-6 cp minions following the big dog like cute puppies they are, quoting it and spamming gf trolled cp #1 gf

calling it already

Well it wouldn't happen anyway seeing as they'd all have to make new accounts derp, it was just a good bait to elicit a response Rep brah got your back too brah

They are ez, dont need. :9 anyway going out cy!

Oh and on topic: Meh, at least all the Battlescape clans give this place some activity. Sometimes I get bored of reading Galbraith and have to come on here and be an idiot to bring me back to reality.

#mayhem-makers

is this where the malice kids gang up on big bad toxine rofl

keep in mind your biggest accomplishment was losing to Ef in a full out so attempting to bait CP is laughable XD

AzfyA.png

Oh and on topic: Meh, at least all the Battlescape clans give this place some activity. Sometimes I get bored of reading Galbraith and have to come on here and be an idiot to bring me back to reality.

If activity on the forums is what is needed and if "battlescape" topics that get about 15-20 comments is a necessity then perhaps a new section should be made outside the "Clan Corner" section , the new section should be called "the private server lounge" or more appropriately "The sweaty fakescape den".

Just keep it away from the traditional clan corner section being runescape only.

That is a reasonable compromise however it would be excellent if we could revert back to Runescape ONLY on these boards, not too late to fix what you broke a few days ago.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Ok so cp complained about having biased ranks that played runescape now they're complaining about people that don't play? I have figured out over the last week or so that cp's members lives suck and biggest brunch of attention seeking whores.

Now you bring runescape accomplishments into the argument because you know that you made a stupid post and can't think of anything else to say.

Btw I thought cp was leaving pw or did you change your minds because you realized no one gives a **** and you'll forgotten 5 mins later.

xdf1vq.png

How can you compare the situation to PC.

PC didn't have to deal with the end of days for pures.

Pures have ended? beats me.

Don't let the winging, bitching of kids emphasising on the non true" fact "that pures no longer exist when they are still here , your opinion isn't really relevant however because do you even play the game anymore?How would you really know?All your going by is what you have seen on these forums that don't show the majority.

cghiz.png

Click my signature