Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Battlescape whorefest

hippy

is this where the malice kids gang up on big bad toxine rofl

keep in mind your biggest accomplishment was losing to Ef in a full out so attempting to bait CP is laughable XD

hey guy what about me

2 out of the 2 clans i was ranked in dicked you about like jimmy saville in a childrens hospital

grab ya paddles n swim at me b0r

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you compare the situation to PC.

PC didn\'t have to deal with the end of days for pures.

Pures have ended? beats me.

Don\'t let the winging, bitching of kids emphasizing on the non true\" fact \"that pures no longer exist when yes they are still here , your opinion isn\'t really relevant however because do you even play the game anymore?How would you really know?

Well doesn\'t take a genius to work it out.

The only clan doing anything went main, several others have closed such as FOE.

And please don\'t put words in my mouth, I never said pures no longer exist anymore.

And when since was playing a requirement to post here?

keep in mind your biggest accomplishment was losing to Ef in a full out so attempting to bait CP is laughable XD

hey guy what about me

2 out of the 2 clans i was ranked in dicked you about like jimmy saville in a childrens hospital

grab ya paddles n swim at me b0r

ffsnp.jpg

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

How can you compare the situation to PC.

PC didn't have to deal with the end of days for pures.

Pures have ended? beats me.

Don't let the winging, bitching of kids emphasizing on the non true" fact "that pures no longer exist when yes they are still here , your opinion isn't really relevant however because do you even play the game anymore?How would you really know?

Well doesn't take a genius to work it out.

The only clan doing anything went main, several others have closed such as FOE.

And please don't put words in my mouth, I never said pures no longer exist anymore.

And when since was playing a requirement to post here?

Can't be bothered to re-quote myself regarding what you just said but for your last point, i think your the one putting words into peoples mouths :thumbsup: i said your opinion isn't really relevant to me because your clueless as to whats really going on i never said it was a requirement or anything like that for that matter.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

If you don't think you've deserved your warns, you are an utter spastic. The only reason you (the idiots who have been posting like you) haven't been banned again is because I think most of us don't really care anymore. Pretty sure we started in the same clan, so lol experience. As for nothing better to do, you know you're a rank in a Runescape clan, right? Good try, champ.

P.S. Inu isn't a mod.

being a rank in a clan, you can atleast set some goals and have something to do

you are the topic cleaner upper for the past 2 years yet you dont even clan. The idea of you exerting whatever power you think you have over others is probably the only reason you still do this because youve never brought anything into clans besides being known as that one guy who puts all of his effort into typing properly

every post you make, its something along the lines of "the pure community is dead" yet youre still posting on these forums l0l but according to you "you dont care". As for experience your first clan was an lpc called infection and after that i think you started clan hopping right? dont ever remember being in the same clan as you

rip

I've never said the community was dead before Eoc, you're simply retarded. My first clan was Tyrant Pures (unfortunately). If it wasn't you, it was another one of your ranks' first clan. As for clan hopping, of my 9 clans (yes, Cp closed them all), I've only left Divinity.

rip ignorance

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Hardly clueless.

The last pure event I went to was MM's final F2p Trip of RS2.

I've tried out F2p Pking on my tank and my turmoil pure - kind of fun but it'll get boring like every other update.

I would try p2p but Frankie Boyle sums up my view on p2p here

I've watched CP youtube videos against random main clans and kept in the loop about what clans appear to be dying.

So clueless my arse, only thing I haven't done is been in a pure clan and gone to an event, and what do I gain from going to a 6 v 6 mini.

So if you look at how the top 4-5 clans were all pulling at least 40 with the top ones a lot more for the last month of RS2. And the not so good clans were pulling at least 20.

To go from that to CP pulling the most with 25 and then turning into a main clan in just 15 days, you're trying to tell me I'm clueless and wrong in saying it appears to be the end of days for pures.

(Not even mentioning again that the best P2p pure clan until recently closed)

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Hardly clueless.

I've tried out F2p Pking on my tank and my turmoil pure - kind of fun but it'll get boring like every other update.

I've watched CP youtube videos against random main clans and kept in the loop about what clans appear to be dying.

So clueless my arse, only thing I haven't done is been in a pure clan and gone to an event, and what do I gain from going to a 6 v 6 mini.

So if you look at how the top 4-5 clans were all pulling at least 40 with the top ones a lot more for the last month of RS2. And the not so good clans were pulling at least 20.

To go from that to CP pulling the most with 25 and then turning into a main clan in just 15 days, you're trying to tell me I'm clueless and wrong in saying it appears to be the end of days for pures.

Btw enough with trying to correct me Charlie to prove your superiority over me or something, you can if you want but i don't have the energy for this.

I have made my points above please keep the topic relevant to what i said and the title which sums up these forums in a nut shell now.(im referring to everyone when i say this)

Gonna finish my 3k word assignment,

ta ta jheez my str :wub:

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Oh and on topic: Meh, at least all the Battlescape clans give this place some activity. Sometimes I get bored of reading Galbraith and have to come on here and be an idiot to bring me back to reality.

If activity on the forums is what is needed and if "battlescape" topics that get about 15-20 comments is a necessity then perhaps a new section should be made outside the "Clan Corner" section , the new section should be called "the private server lounge" or more appropriately "The sweaty fakescape den".

Just keep it away from the traditional clan corner section being runescape only.

That is a reasonable compromise however it would be excellent if we could revert back to Runescape ONLY on these boards, not too late to fix what you broke a few days ago.

Activity is activity. BattleScape has clans so meh. Having it's own section would only add to the dissipation of activity. Plus the fact there's only 4 clans left open now so there would be... well, pressed to say zero activity in the aftermath section if it wasn't for BS clans lol.

Only me and Jared were in Malice. Strong.

#mayhem-makers

If you look at clan warfare, there are no Eoc trip topics. An empty section would be so much better than Battlescape topics.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Hardly clueless.

Btw enough with trying to correct me Charlie to prove your superiority over me or something, you can if you want but i don't have the energy for this.

I have made my points above please keep the topic relevant to what i said and the title which sums up these forums in a nut shell now.(im referring to everyone when i say this)

Gonna finish my 3k word assignment,

ta ta jheez my str :wub:

Nothing about superiority o.0

I just dislike being told my opinion is irrelevant.

I half agree with you on the battlescape thing, I just disagreed with you saying this was worse then PC when that site didn't have to deal with basically a new game being implemented.

And ha, same reason why I'm on, 2k word assignment in for friday and SPSS exam tomorrow.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Hardly clueless.

my ****** memory is failing me, did we run over everything last trip or actually had some fights?

cuz all I remember is an amazing p2p trip

A few months ago people were crying about how this site wasn't moderated heavily enough and now they're crying it's modded too heavily.

Don't play RS or BS atm, but if I was given an option to play a game where it takes a day to max out and have enough return sets for 4-5 hours of pking, then I'd pick that over the other. Especially if it's got more people on there at the moment and clans are pulling 60s. Who gives a **** if it's a private server, it's just replicating what you'd do on another game in half the time.

Don't understand why people are bitching about EoC. I Kept hearing stuff about how EoC was going to ruin clanning and no wonder it killed the community if people went in with an attitude like that. It could have still gone on but people decided that for some reason, they needed to have a negative thought on it. I think the only clan that actually went into the EoC with a positive attitude was CP and no matter what you guys say; whether they were the best EoC clan or not, they motivated the people to log on and play RS. If other clans had taken that mentality to it, it would have worked.

Oh yeah, hey Charlie :)

Hi

A few months ago people were crying about how this site wasn't moderated heavily enough and now they're crying it's modded too heavily.

Don't play RS or BS atm, but if I was given an option to play a game where it takes a day to max out and have enough return sets for 4-5 hours of pking, then I'd pick that over the other. Especially if it's got more people on there at the moment and clans are pulling 60s. Who gives a **** if it's a private server, it's just replicating what you'd do on another game in half the time.

Don't understand why people are bitching about EoC. I Kept hearing stuff about how EoC was going to ruin clanning and no wonder it killed the community if people went in with an attitude like that. It could have still gone on but people decided that for some reason, they needed to have a negative thought on it. I think the only clan that actually went into the EoC with a positive attitude was CP and no matter what you guys say; whether they were the best EoC clan or not, they motivated the people to log on and play RS. If other clans had taken that mentality to it, it would have worked.

Oh yeah, hey Charlie :)

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

LMAOO @ hippy.. dude... the only vids been put up since EoC has been CP fighting mains. So tell me how is that gonna make PW community survive. Don't come with the excuse that no one wants to fight, cuz really NO ONE wants to play EoC except 3 clans.. and theres about 7 clans in battlescape with midweek preps/fullouts and weekend trips.

1phz3wx.jpg

Hi guys... Basically Instead of just not logging onto this site anymore, I'm going to tell you all about how I don't want to post on here anymore because it makes me feel all important inside. Please help and reply.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png