Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Battlescape

Nero

So, objectively speaking (without bias or influence for those CP members who don't know what that means (Merk)) - Hi closed CP.

I think it's time for a signature Hi.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, objectively speaking (without bias or influence for those CP members who don't know what that means (Merk)) - Hi closed CP.

I think it's time for a signature Hi.

ripcp.png

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Isn't there a rule against saying "x clan closed y clan"

I'm sure it's not only applied on CP?

when x = cp , it's allowed

but this time , y = cp

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

By my calculations, HI outlasted CT as a pure clan.

You're right.

9 Months of Control and poor little P0ke couldn't do enough to be a successful clan :(

While Hostility lived off of 4 man pulls on weekends before the EOC, feels bad man, you couldn't even outlast Hostility ..

LOLOOOOOLLO

Feels bad man.

#IMDONE

In this 9 months they pulled EVERY WEEKEND the triple of your pull.

And won 95% of the preps against cp

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

By my calculations, HI outlasted CT as a pure clan.

You're right.

9 Months of Control and poor little P0ke couldn't do enough to be a successful clan :(

While Hostility lived off of 4 man pulls on weekends before the EOC, feels bad man, you couldn't even outlast Hostility ..

LOLOOOOOLLO

Feels bad man.

#IMDONE

In this 9 months they pulled EVERY WEEKEND the triple of your pull.

And won 95% of the preps against cp

75390096.png

ps your math is ownage

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Ok..A lot of HI members seem mad, and confused..so let me show you some facts.

Lets start with activity:

CP, BEFORE going main, had 23 EOC events. Out of those 23 we pulled 30+ to 19 of them. Out of those 23 we won all of our fights. Out of those 23 fights, We had to find NEW fights vs main clans due to the likes of EOP, MM, FOE not being able to pull more than 15 to the fight.

HI, has had 1 event since the EOC update. In that 1 event, the pull was only 13 people. Thats about all you had so far in EOC.

Forum activity:

CP has a 100+ members online today average (currently breaching 130 a day). CP has a constant 10+ on forums during early morning, peaking at around 40-45 during mid day. Our top posts for the day have 100+ per person.

Hi has a 30 members online today average. Your peak is 2 during the mornings, and around 10-12 during mid day. Hi's top posters for the day consists of 6 posts. In a single day, a SINGLE cp members posts more than your clan does in a full week.

Lets talk about before the EOC:

CP had an average of 9 events pure week (this includes weekend trips). This is about the average of almost every pure clan before the EOC (including HI as they had preps nearly every day). Our average pull to a weekend pk trip, without signups was around 50 members (for the last 2 months). Our average when prepping was 72 people. Fullouts; CP pulled 119 members (includes retireds) to the last fullout war (vs fi). In the last 5 months (its all i recorded because i went inactive before that for a bit) CP and HI had a total of 107 encounters (this includes pk trips). Out of those 107 fights, CP has won 88 of them with clear victories.

HI, had around 9 events per week (like most clans). The average pull to a pk trip without signups was around 40-45. With signups it was around 55-60. Out of the 107 encounters Hi has CLEARLY won 19 of them.

Lets look at right now:

CP has moved on to a main clan, we did NOT close. The ONLY reason why we went to main clan is because no other pure clan would give us fights, the irc logs were shown for proof. Before going main we had a poll on who would stay and who wouldn't. 93 members said they would stay and train there defense levels to be part of the main clan. 4 people said they would quit (1 of those being wadda, who is a ***** and is still in CP). Since going main, we have had a total of 5 fights (low because we are training for 90+ def by end of month). Out of those 5 fights we have pulled 30+ to ALL of them and won 4 out of the 5 (loss to HA country clan). We currently have a prep vs VR this week, a top notch main clan.

What has HI done? You had 1 event since eoc. Your pulls are now below 10 when you do TRY to have events. Your forums are inactive as ****.

Lets look at member applications :

CP has had a total of 11 HI members join us (only 1 of them were after eoc)

CP has had a total of 18 EOP members join us (11 of them being AFTER they closed).

Hi has not had ANY apps from ANY cp members. let alone apps at all.

So please, Shut the **** up and move on. You didnt come anywhere near closing CP.

If you still feel like you can hammer us to the ground then do your community a favor and step the **** up, go main, and fight us. But lets be honest here. Hi doesn't have the quality, leadership or activity to do a such thing.

In my eyes, and in a lot of peoples eyes, CP is the only thing remaining from the pure community, a memory if you will. Why? Because we were the only ones to take this update on the chin and adapt to its changes.

These statistics are accurate, Call me a nerd if you will, but i enjoy recording events and fights of my clans to keep as a history for later years. I did the same exact thing when i was in Rune Raiders for 6 years (photobucket account is filled as ****).

Carry on

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

CP, BEFORE going main, had 23 EOC events. Out of those 23 we pulled 30+ to 19 of them. Out of those 23 we won all of our fights. Out of those 23 fights, We had to find NEW fights vs main clans due to the likes of EOP, MM, FOE not being able to pull more than 15 to the fight.

HI, has had 1 event since the EOC update. In that 1 event, the pull was only 13 people. Thats about all you had so far in EOC.

Forum activity:

CP has a 100+ members online today average (currently breaching 130 a day). CP has a constant 10+ on forums during early morning, peaking at around 40-45 during mid day. Our top posts for the day have 100+ per person.

Hi has a 30 members online today average. Your peak is 2 during the mornings, and around 10-12 during mid day. Hi's top posters for the day consists of 6 posts. In a single day, a SINGLE cp members posts more than your clan does in a full week.

CP had an average of 9 events pure week (this includes weekend trips). This is about the average of almost every pure clan before the EOC (including HI as they had preps nearly every day). Our average pull to a weekend pk trip, without signups was around 50 members (for the last 2 months). Our average when prepping was 72 people. Fullouts; CP pulled 119 members (includes retireds) to the last fullout war (vs fi). In the last 5 months (its all i recorded because i went inactive before that for a bit) CP and HI had a total of 107 encounters (this includes pk trips). Out of those 107 fights, CP has won 88 of them with clear victories.

HI, had around 9 events per week (like most clans). The average pull to a pk trip without signups was around 40-45. With signups it was around 55-60. Out of the 107 encounters Hi has CLEARLY won 19 of them.

Lets look at right now:

CP has moved on to a main clan, we did NOT close. The ONLY reason why we went to main clan is because no other pure clan would give us fights, the irc logs were shown for proof. Before going main we had a poll on who would stay and who wouldn't. 93 members said they would stay and train there defense levels to be part of the main clan. 4 people said they would quit (1 of those being wadda, who is a ***** and is still in CP). Since going main, we have had a total of 5 fights (low because we are training for 90+ def by end of month). Out of those 5 fights we have pulled 30+ to ALL of them and won 4 out of the 5 (loss to HA country clan). We currently have a prep vs VR this week, a top notch main clan.

What has HI done? You had 1 event since eoc. Your pulls are now below 10 when you do TRY to have events. Your forums are inactive as ****.

CP has had a total of 18 EOP members join us (11 of them being AFTER they closed).

So please, Shut the **** up and move on. You didnt come anywhere near closing CP.

If you still feel like you can hammer us to the ground then do your community a favor and step the **** up, go main, and fight us. But lets be honest here. Hi doesn't have the quality, leadership or activity to do a such thing.

In my eyes, and in a lot of peoples eyes, CP is the only thing remaining from the pure community, a memory if you will. Why? Because we were the only ones to take this update on the chin and adapt to its changes.

These statistics are accurate, Call me a nerd if you will, but i enjoy recording events and fights of my clans to keep as a history for later years. I did the same exact thing when i was in Rune Raiders for 6 years (photobucket account is filled as ****).

Carry on

lmfao

dude, ur trying way too hard

oh ya and no, i didnt read it

Hi

Forum activity:

Lets look at right now:

Carry on

/thread

lol at some cp kid writing a 2 page textwall on the last page about how active they are in eoc because they have 30 members

seeing as cp is the only clan that hasn't noticed, no-one cares about rs anymore and the entire time that people did care, you were **** and irrelevant, as evidenced by the fact you're arguing with hostility, a clan thats been open for like 9 months

if you'd put half as much time into making ur clan better as you did writing that essay, your clan might have competed with real clans, not the ones that have been open for a few months, lmfap

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

lol at some cp kid writing a 2 page textwall on the last page about how active they are in eoc because they have 30 members

seeing as cp is the only clan that hasn't noticed, no-one cares about rs anymore and the entire time that people did care, you were **** and irrelevant, as evidenced by the fact you're arguing with hostility, a clan thats been open for like 9 months

if you'd put half as much time into making ur clan better as you did writing that essay, your clan might have competed with real clans, not the ones that have been open for a few months, lmfap

i will muay thai kick you to the face

btw mow my lawn

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

All I know about Battlescape is that palidino is a scrub and gets hacked every month. Waste of time and life. Do you guys honestly have nothing better to do lol

All I know about Battlescape is that palidino is a scrub and gets hacked every month. Waste of time and life. Do you guys honestly have nothing better to do lol

Ironic

I don't see the irony. plz expand

Ironic

I don't see the irony. plz expand

It's ironic that you would try to target people who play battlescape with that statement, not so long ago you was doing the exact same on runescape. Because it's a private server this changes things?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png