Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

peace

badger

i've been around this site for a while. pretty much since the beginning. the first 6 months were amazing, like the wild west of forums, shoutout 2 ARP

now adays all it really is is CP members flaming everyone(quit being retards, just leave "pure" warfare since you're not pures)

to the moderator team: i think you guys are bloody awful, no offense but it's honestly just handing out warns to kids you dislike and letting people you don't really have an opinion on flame rampantly. there's been countless leaks of ip's now and looking at the current moderator team(azrael, big alex, coz, and skillzy) is a testament to the downhill slope of the overall management of this community.

the moderating team currently has put the "bias" of the old Pure community led by sefket to shame, it's actually pretty wild just how bad you've gotten.

Karl, Omni, and `Pure are all actually great admins but none of them give two ***** about the forums or the community so it's left to the aforementioned moderators.

to the freelance trolls: i hope you're getting some sort of fun out of flaming from the perspective of your dead clans. maybe it's time to move on, if you don't even play runescape?

anyways, all this website is going to attract is battlescape kids now, and if you've seen the people on that server you'd be begging for the 12 year olds from world 50 in real runescape. besides, this forum now openly supports illegal activity, and jagex has taken action against private servers in the past

good luck kiddos, shoutout to the admin team for doing a great job when you still cared, shout out to the Mayhem Makers for being the only actual pure clan, shoutout to CP for actually becoming mains and trying this new update instead of just quitting like everyone else. GL to Eop, MM, and EF with the pure clan world, hope things work out.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Ok.. let's remove all private servers and let's let only EoC kids here... post 2 minis a month..

to the freelance trolls: i hope you're getting some sort of fun out of flaming from the perspective of your dead clans. maybe it's time to move on, if you don't even play runescape?

should i bold that for you?

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Ok.. let's remove all private servers and let's let only EoC kids here... post 2 minis a month..

should i bold that for you?

I'm not trolling ****. I'm just stating how i think it will be like.

1phz3wx.jpg

• 1 month later...