Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Religion vs. Science

Reilly

Premise of argument: They are incompatible and religiosity in it's most basic sense poisons the world.

Definitions (As I perceive each to be):

- Religion: An organized collective of doctrines, insights and beliefs formed by humans in order to comprehend the structure's of reality. Taught through scripture and adamant in it's teachings; dogmatic.

- Science: A subject of study, designed to understand the workings of reality - more specifically the material world. Uses empirical methods of inquiry in attempting to understand our universe. Taught through trial-and-error while continually falsifying, adapting and critiquing contemporary theories in order to better comprehend ourselves and our world.

I will try to simplify my proposition as much as possible. Basically, what I suggest is that science and religion are NOT compatible as many theists suggest. Though I perceive many problems with religion (blind faith, the dissolution of personal responsibility in defining our lives as competent moral beings, etc) the largest problem I suggest is this:

1) By virtue of nature, religion is dogmatic. It presumes to fully understand reality and the mechanical workings of the universe with no falsifiable evidence. It is blind faith. It cannot be tested, verified or critiqued because the notion of God as an ultimately powerful being implies that he already understands everything and has a plan for our world. This plan, of course, was given to humans through scripture.

2) Science, by virtue of nature, is the opposite. It is constantly changing and adapting to new knowledge that is introduced. It does not believe itself to fully understand and have the ability to adequately explain the workings of our universe. HOWEVER, it is always open to new knowledge and is NOT dogmatic. It is ever-changing as new information is processed and we learn more. It is inquiry, it is skepticism, it is understanding and it is knowledge.

3) The two are simply incompatible and religion is a disease that leads to inevitably evil consequences. It is intolerant, racist, homophobic and worst of all has absolutely no evidence to validate any claims made. Science, on the other hand, is neutral and opposed to developing theories to fit it's own preconceived world-view, it actually forms it's views based on the evidence provided. Religion has invested interests in holding back mankind, and should be eradicated from any civil society.

Discuss and post your thoughts; feel free to disagree but at least state why.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

You wrote all this and your responses are going to be "But you can't prooooove God isn't real, it's faith, etc" Unfortunate. I agree with you, though, they are incompatible. One is based on evidence, the other on lack of evidence to the contrary.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

You wrote all this and your responses are going to be "But you can't prooooove God isn't real, it's faith, etc" Unfortunate. I agree with you, though, they are incompatible. One is based on evidence, the other on lack of evidence to the contrary.

Ya, I'm expecting most of the responses to be along those lines lol, I don't mind though. Hopefully at least one intelligent theist will challenge my claims.

Yes, religion has no backup. Science isn't all that cuz half the stuff scientists claim to know usually end up being a theory. When Moses parted the red sea, do you believe that? If not, do you believe there was a man name Genghis Khan that did an ethnic cleansing of the Chinese, and conquer half the world? Why do you believe this? Is it cause these historians tell you? Is there any proof of this man being alive? I could put my great great grandpa's body on the ground, and dig it up now and claim this man is Genghis Khan. This was a really really long time ago so how can you believe what these savages were real? You weren't there when it happened so you have no backup.

- You may say History books are facts, but who are the ones to prove this? No man has been alive for thousand of years to tell us that he saw Genghis Khan with his own 2 eyes..

so think about it.. Holy Prophet parts red sea = A savage does an ethnic cleansing to the Chinese and murders/rapes half the world from Asia to Europe to Africa.

I'm not asking you which is more realistic or which to believe, just think about it.

2nd. We still don't know how the universe was created, and i can prove to you that the big bang THEORY is false and shouldn't be a theory anymore.

--By using the conservation of angular momentum, we can prove the big bang theory did not happen. Scientists believe the the universe started with a dot. No bigger than a dot on a piece of paper. Then, large amounts of dust started spinning, or, rotating around it. Now, if it was spinning around it, it was spinning in a certain direction. We do not know which directing. Then BANG. Huge explosion, and all the planets and universes came spinning out, all ion different directions.

According to the law of physics, the conservation of angular direction, if some thing, a certain object, is spinning, and a piece of it brakes off, it will fall in the same direction as the object was spinning. E.g, if you were on a meryagoround, and you fell off, you would fall in the same direction was spinning. If it was spinning clock wise you too would fall clock wise.

So when the bang happened, the planets cmae flying out of the dot. SO, all the planets should be spinning in the same direction as the dust was circling the dot. But...Why is Venus, uranus and Earth rotating in opposite directions than all the other planets? Why has Saturn got moons spinning in both directions?

Take the time and actually think about this ****. Don't reply if you have no intelligence reply, i cba reading them, i'm in intelligence mode right now lol.

1phz3wx.jpg

Yes, religion has no backup. Science isn't all that cuz half the stuff scientists claim to know usually end up being a theory. When Moses parted the red sea, do you believe that? If not, do you believe there was a man name Genghis Khan that did an ethnic cleansing of the Chinese, and conquer half the world? Why do you believe this? Is it cause these historians tell you? Is there any proof of this man being alive? I could put my great great grandpa's body on the ground, and dig it up now and claim this man is Genghis Khan. This was a really really long time ago so how can you believe what these savages were real? You weren't there when it happened so you have no backup.

- You may say History books are facts, but who are the ones to prove this? No man has been alive for thousand of years to tell us that he saw Genghis Khan with his own 2 eyes..

so think about it.. Holy Prophet parts red sea = A savage does an ethnic cleansing to the Chinese and murders/rapes half the world from Asia to Europe to Africa.

I'm not asking you which is more realistic or which to believe, just think about it.

2nd. We still don't know how the universe was created, and i can prove to you that the big bang THEORY is false and shouldn't be a theory anymore.

--By using the conservation of angular momentum, we can prove the big bang theory did not happen. Scientists believe the the universe started with a dot. No bigger than a dot on a piece of paper. Then, large amounts of dust started spinning, or, rotating around it. Now, if it was spinning around it, it was spinning in a certain direction. We do not know which directing. Then BANG. Huge explosion, and all the planets and universes came spinning out, all ion different directions.

According to the law of physics, the conservation of angular direction, if some thing, a certain object, is spinning, and a piece of it brakes off, it will fall in the same direction as the object was spinning. E.g, if you were on a meryagoround, and you fell off, you would fall in the same direction was spinning. If it was spinning clock wise you too would fall clock wise.

So when the bang happened, the planets cmae flying out of the dot. SO, all the planets should be spinning in the same direction as the dust was circling the dot. But...Why is Venus, uranus and Earth rotating in opposite directions than all the other planets? Why has Saturn got moons spinning in both directions?

Take the time and actually think about this ****. Don't reply if you have no intelligence reply, i cba reading them, i'm in intelligence mode right now lol.

1) You acknowledging that scientific theories are constantly changing in order to accommodate new knowledge is a prime example of how science has no invested interest in maintaining any form of hierarchical structure. The same cannot be said for religion - Religion is structured in a rigid, unchanging way in order to maintain a institution of inequality.

2) No, I do not believe Moses parted the Red Sea. Yes, I do believe in Genghis Khang. This is because there is hundreds of thousands of pieces of evidence indicating the mass genocide of a population did happen. This includes the remains of thousands of individuals, documented cases of the massacres that have taken place - Including documented first hand accounts. In actuality this didn't occur that long ago; less than a thousand years. If you want to adopt a Greek-skeptic-position then keep in mind it also applies to your own, infallible, bible. Now, I would like to counter your question - What evidence do you have that suggests the red-sea was parted by Moses?

3) Which do I believe is more credible and justifiable as a theory? Well, in the past 100 years there have been a plethora of mass genocides happening. Of course the most notable being Hitler. It just so happens I've never heard of a man having the ability to part massive bodies of water at will, however..

4) Copying and pasting physics articles that are highly debated amongst the physics community does not prove anything. I never once claimed to know the origins of this universe, nor how we came to be. That is the difference between science and religion - Religion claims to know, science is humble enough to admit we do not know everything. We're searching for the answers.

If religious scriptures were taken in as books of ancient folklore that have metaphors with moal guidelines (as was probably its purpose) then they wouldn't be harmful. It's modern (middle ages-present) religious/political leaders that have manipulated them into a tool to leverage wealth/power from the regular people. All of that caused the result of what we see today; basically the end of a bad game of broken telephone with each religious figure (or even a king who wanted to get rid of his wife) adding something for their own personal gain throughout the years which has culminated into the garbage people believe at present.

When you ask basically anyone today why they believe it, they get defensive/aggressive about it, (then try to recruit you), because they really dont even know the answer themselves. If you dig and get at the answer youll find that basically it was hammered into their heads as a child with fear used as the base of the religion to create a permanent psychological imprint in their heads for the sole purpose being that their parent's parents did it to them and so on and so forth.

Basically in a tldr; modern religious institutions (specifically Catholicism/Christianity) were and are still standing as the greatest marketing companies to date. (Making their religion hereditary, spread by fear, gives people a sense of belonging/purpose, targeted demographic = children /generally confused morons) Other religions were marketed as basically, "if you're not with us youre a stupid ******* infidel and youre not invited to our virgin orgy in space later" (surprisingly blunt but equally as effective)

As for the scientific evidence part, youre right about them being functioning opposites, as damning scientific evidence will never be found, and the stories will never be disproven because its comparable to spend billions of dollars trying to disprove Aesop's fables or the Illiad (which in themselves aren't religions for the sole reason that ancient greeks weren't retarded like the Europeans in the dark ages). This creates the ridiculous science vs religion loop that we're all stuck in today.

Feel free to use as your thesis etc.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

1) You acknowledging that scientific theories are constantly changing in order to accommodate new knowledge is a prime example of how science has no invested interest in maintaining any form of hierarchical structure. The same cannot be said for religion - Religion is structured in a rigid, unchanging way in order to maintain a institution of inequality.

2) No, I do not believe Moses parted the Red Sea. Yes, I do believe in Genghis Khang. This is because there is hundreds of thousands of pieces of evidence indicating the mass genocide of a population did happen. This includes the remains of thousands of individuals, documented cases of the massacres that have taken place - Including documented first hand accounts. In actuality this didn't occur that long ago; less than a thousand years. If you want to adopt a Greek-skeptic-position then keep in mind it also applies to your own, infallible, bible. Now, I would like to counter your question - What evidence do you have that suggests the red-sea was by Moses?

3) Which do I believe is more believable as a theory? Well, in the past 100 years there have been a plethora of mass genocides happening. Of course the most notable being Hitler. It just so happens I've never heard of a man having the ability to part massive bodies of water at will, however..

4) Copying and pasting physics articles that are highly debated amongst the physics community does not prove anything. I never once claimed to know the origins of this universe, nor how we came to be. That is the difference between science and religion - Religion claims to know, science is humble enough to admit we do not know everything. We're searching for the answers.

Oh mate, you still haven't answered my question.

Did Genghis Khan existed?

How can you possibly tell me he existed when there is no visual proof of him.

Documented pieces? The Bible/Qu'ran is a legitimate document proof.

Do you know why you think Genghis Khan existed? It's because you BELIEVE he existed, but you have fcck visual proof he ever existed. Do you know now? That's how religion is. We BELIEVE there is a God. Just like how you believe there was a man name Genghis Khan because some dude with a Ph.D wrote a History book, like fcck was he there? Did he see genghis Khan?

And no, those bodies aren't proof. It's been thousands years ago since Genghis Khan, they could be anyobdy living from all that time that due of natural causes. They had no vaccination back then did they? And back the life was real short. Avrg life span was around 40s?

and document names?

I'll start now..

Chin Chan Chou

repeat x1000

Chi Yang Ming

repeat x1000..

No fcking visual proof whatsoever of these thousands of man who died from the sword of Genghis Khan.

Just names, and some bones that could of been ANYBODY who wasn't even killed from Genghis Khan.

You're a sheep. From school/college/work, your whole life. That's all we will ever be. Sheep. Because we will never ever get out there and learn this **** ourselves instead we search up shlt that we don't even know if it existed, we just believe it did, hope that it did and it wasn't all a lie.

The past will always be just a belief, if we have no visual proof of it.

it's fcking crazy how i observe the world from smoking too much GANJA. shrooms mollies, all that shitt...

1phz3wx.jpg

2) No, I do not believe Moses parted the Red Sea. Yes, I do believe in Genghis Khang. This is because there is hundreds of thousands of pieces of evidence indicating the mass genocide of a population did happen. This includes the remains of thousands of individuals, documented cases of the massacres that have taken place - Including documented first hand accounts. In actuality this didn't occur that long ago; less than a thousand years. If you want to adopt a Greek-skeptic-position then keep in mind it also applies to your own, infallible, bible. Now, I would like to counter your question - What evidence do you have that suggests the red-sea was by Moses?

3) Which do I believe is more believable as a theory? Well, in the past 100 years there have been a plethora of mass genocides happening. Of course the most notable being Hitler. It just so happens I've never heard of a man having the ability to part massive bodies of water at will, however..

Do you know why you think Genghis Khan existed? It's because you BELIEVE he existed, but you have fcck visual proof he ever existed. Do you know now? That's how religion is. We BELIEVE there is a God. Just like how you believe there was a man name Genghis Khan because some dude with a Ph.D wrote a History book, like fcck was he there? Did he see genghis Khan?

And no, those bodies aren't proof. It's been thousands years ago since Genghis Khan, they could be anyobdy living from all that time that due of natural causes. They had no vaccination back then did they? And back the life was real short. Avrg life span was around 40s?

and document names?

I'll start now..

Chin Chan Chou

repeat x1000

Chi Yang Ming

repeat x1000..

No fcking visual proof whatsoever of these thousands of man who died from the sword of Genghis Khan.

Just names, and some bones that could of been ANYBODY who wasn't even killed from Genghis Khan.

You're a sheep. From school/college/work, your whole life. That's all we will ever be. Sheep. Because we will never ever get out there and learn this **** ourselves instead we search up shlt that we don't even know if it existed, we just believe it did, hope that it did and it wasn't all a lie.

it's fcking crazy how i observe the world from smoking too much GANJA. shrooms mollies, all that shitt...

Yes he existed you god damn pleb. If you need visual sense-data experience for everything deemed as true knowledge then how can you possibly believe that God exists? It seems as though your refutations aren't coherent with your actual belief system. Being a radical epistemological skeptic and having an impossibly high standard of justification to reach is self-defeating. If we can't know anything, then why bother trying? There is plenty of evidence indicating the existence of Genghis Khang, you're just too attached to your own beliefs to acknowledge that. No matter what evidence I present you have a firm psychological attachment to your religion. Pretty ironic calling me the sheep lol.

And are you kidding me? I just ripped a bowl as I was writing this kid. You can't be much older than 17 I'm guessing.

If religious scriptures were taken in as books of ancient folklore that have metaphors with moal guidelines (as was probably its purpose) then they wouldn't be harmful. It's modern (middle ages-present) religious/political leaders that have manipulated them into a tool to leverage wealth/power from the regular people. All of that caused the result of what we see today; basically the end of a bad game of broken telephone with each religious figure (or even a king who wanted to get rid of his wife) adding something for their own personal gain throughout the years which has culminated into the garbage people believe at present.

When you ask basically anyone today why they believe it, they get defensive/aggressive about it, (then try to recruit you), because they really dont even know the answer themselves. If you dig and get at the answer youll find that basically it was hammered into their heads as a child with fear used as the base of the religion to create a permanent psychological imprint in their heads for the sole purpose being that their parent's parents did it to them and so on and so forth.

Basically in a tldr; modern religious institutions (specifically Catholicism/Christianity) were and are still standing as the greatest marketing companies to date. (Making their religion hereditary, spread by fear, gives people a sense of belonging/purpose, targeted demographic = children /generally confused morons) Other religions were marketed as basically, "if you're not with us youre a stupid ******* infidel and youre not invited to our virgin orgy in space later" (surprisingly blunt but equally as effective)

As for the scientific evidence part, youre right about them being functioning opposites, as damning scientific evidence will never be found, and the stories will never be disproven because its comparable to spend billions of dollars trying to disprove Aesop's fables or the Illiad (which in themselves aren't religions for the sole reason that ancient greeks weren't retarded like the Europeans in the dark ages). This creates the ridiculous science vs religion loop that we're all stuck in today.

But i don't get defensive about it tbh, i really don't care. People have their own views in their life and i respect how they should spend their life.

There is a very very crazy way i look at life which i'm too stubborn to share with the rest.

Only God can judge me. I don't care how many times you can tell me there is no God, because there's no actual proof that God does not exist.

There is no way, no way whatsoever that science will have actual proof how the universe was created, therefore Religion will stand strong. In addition, there will always be Religion vs Science debates, because there's 1 thing that science cannot and will never proof of how the universe began.

So until Jesus or Mohammed(peace be upon him) show up on earth, Religion vs Science will forever exist in this world.

Till the end, death, we will finally see ourselves.

1phz3wx.jpg

There is no definite answer, religion as we know is based on faith as it can't be proved however some argue there is clear patterns of intelligent design in the universe for it to function so orderly take the worlds physical constants e.g. the gravitational constant it can't simply be explained... any slight change to gravity life as we know would not exist. Could this simply be a result of chance? possibly but do you know the possibility... near to impossible but yes, scientist would argue there is a tiny tiny chance and for that reason the world was simply created by chance alone.

This could go on forever, with all different theories. My opinion on it though... I feel like it was all just set up by the powers of the world lol... to keep some type of control among us. If you think about it almost everything we do benefit the rulers of the world religion for me feels like an institution where people are given a rule book from birth and are told to live there lives in a particular way.. of course this does not explain why religion can also cause uprights e.g. take martin luther king, he stood up and used religion to tackle inequality in the world... science lol... part of my brain feels like science has the answers to everything even cancer... but release the type of information they feel in necessary at that particular time. Everything is hidden is the way I view I guess sometimes its best just to not know the truth.

In the end, whatever we do.. what ever we try and prove there will never be proof and we will never find out whether God exists. But what we can have in the mean time is faith.. where can we go wrong, either we've wasted a HELLA lot of time or we're going hell. Better to be safe than sorry lads loool.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

and document names?

I'll start now..

Chin Chan Chou

repeat x1000

Chi Yang Ming

repeat x1000..

Yes he existed you god damn pleb. If you need visual sense-data experience for everything deemed as true knowledge then how can you possibly believe that God exists? It seems as though your refutations aren't coherent with your actual belief system. Being a radical epistemological skeptic and having an impossibly high standard of justification to reach is self-refuting. If we can't know anything, then why bother trying? There is plenty of evidence indicating the existence of Genghis Khang, you're just too attached to your own beliefs to acknowledge that. No matter what evidence I present you have a firm psychological attachment to your religion. Pretty ironic calling me the sheep lol.

\

1. We are all sheep.

2. The existence of Genghis Khan will fall in same category as the existence of Jesus/Mosses/Mohammed. No one alive today saw them, therefore no one can say they existed, only believe they existed.

I wish you could have my brain for a day. You will see life in a totally different perspective and everything about the universe.

You just can't see it how i can.. Your only way of viewing this world is, science overrules religion. science science science. democracy? NOOO, science. feel me? i hope you can understand that simply little joke i put in the end.

1phz3wx.jpg

But i don't get defensive about it tbh, i really don't care. People have their own views in their life and i respect how they should spend their life.

There is a very very crazy way i look at life which i'm too stubborn to share with the rest.

Only God can judge me. I don't care how many times you can tell me there is no God, because there's no actual proof that God does not exist.

There is no way, no way whatsoever that science will have actual proof how the universe was created, therefore Religion will stand strong. In addition, there will always be Religion vs Science debates, because there's 1 thing that science cannot and will never proof of how the universe began.

So until Jesus or Mohammed(peace be upon him) show up on earth, Religion vs Science will forever exist in this world.

I'll give you a little lesson in logic:

1) You are asking us to disprove an unfalsifiable claim. What you expect of us is completely impossible, the sentence itself has no meaning that corresponds with reality. We can not prove that God does not exist, it is simply impossible because...

2) You are making a positive claim. You are the one that is claiming the existence of something, therefore you are logically obligated to prove that claim. A negative claim would be saying God does not exist, but that does not need to be proved, that is assumed. We don't simply assume anything that could possibly exist as a being does so in actuality; for example, do you believe there are millions of tiny little men walking around your room at night and ******** on your floor? I wouldn't expect you to disprove that either.

3) You're way off topic. The actual question is are they compatible.

There is no definite answer, religion as we know is based on faith as it can't be proved however some argue there is clear patterns of intelligent design in the universe for it to function so orderly take the worlds physical constants e.g. the gravitational constant it can't simply be explained... any slight change to gravity life as we know would not exists. Could this simply be a result of chance? possibly but do you know the possibility... near to impossible but yes, scientist would argue there is a tiny tiny chance and for that reason it happened by chance.

This could go on forever, with all different theories. My opinion on it though... I feel like it was all just set up by the powers of the world lol... to keep some type of control among us. If you think about it almost everything we do benefit the rulers of the world religion for me feels like an institution where people are given a rule book from birth and are told to live there lives in a particular way.. of course this does not explain why religion can also cause uprights e.g. take martin luther king, he stood up and used religion to tackle inequality in the world... science lol... part of my brain feels like science has the answers to everything even cancer... but release the type of information they feel in necessary at that particular time. Everything is hidden is the way I view I guess sometimes its best just to not know the truth.

In the end, whatever we do.. what ever we try and prove there will never be proof and we will never find out whether God exists. But what we can have in the mean time is faith.. where can we go wrong, either we've wasted a HELLA lot of time or we're going hell. Better to be safe than sorry lads loool.

better safe than sorry is another way i look at life.

I can agree with some on this text.

Remember that science cannot prove how universe began. (in ur view neither can religion, i can respect that)

If you wanna read a book, you start from Page 1.

Page 1 in science is blank lol.

1phz3wx.jpg

but anyway albania, when mohammed+entourage of muslim homies cruise on down in their space ship or w/e can you sneak me in to the party upstairs? I hear the guy rented a bangin ass room up there where theres a 72:1 ****** ratio.

Spoiler:
face when your religion is based on this and has women practicing
Spoiler:
then again I guess they dont have much say in the matter l0l
Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

1) You are asking us to disprove an unfalsifiable claim. What you expect of us is completely impossible, the sentence itself has no meaning that corresponds with reality. We can not prove that God does not exist, it is simply impossible because...

2) You are making a positive claim. You are the one that is claiming the existence of something, therefore you are logically obligated to prove that claim. A negative claim would be saying God does not exist, but that does not need to be proved, that is assumed. We don't simply assume anything that could possibly exist as a being does so in actuality; for example, do you believe there are millions of tiny little men walking around your room at night and ******** on your floor? I wouldn't expect you to disprove that either.

yes i know i went off topic. i went to history not science.

Let's start with science.

Science is ******* great, it has helped us live longer, cure cancer and soo many other good shitt.but it has also it has ****** us up as well(mass destruction, weapons,missile,nuclear bombs)

When you start to read a book, you start from page 1 right?

We'll assume when the universe began is Page 1 of a book, and it's blank.. ( there is no proof how universe began <-- can we leave that at here)

1phz3wx.jpg

but anyway albania, when mohammed+entourage of muslim homies cruise on down in their space ship or w/e can you sneak me in to the party upstairs? I hear the guy rented a bangin ass room up there where theres a 72:1 ****** ratio.

Spoiler:
face when your religion is based on this and has women practicing
Spoiler:
then again I guess they dont have much say in the matter l0l

I was not informed of this..

Why was i not informed of this?

Who informed you of this?

1phz3wx.jpg

There is no definite answer, religion as we know is based on faith as it can't be proved however some argue there is clear patterns of intelligent design in the universe for it to function so orderly take the worlds physical constants e.g. the gravitational constant it can't simply be explained... any slight change to gravity life as we know would not exists. Could this simply be a result of chance? possibly but do you know the possibility... near to impossible but yes, scientist would argue there is a tiny tiny chance and for that reason it happened by chance.

Remember that science cannot prove how universe began. (in ur view neither can religion, i can respect that)

Mate, the world began by chance. That's the scientific view of it, evolution and all stuff took place afterwards. It all feels like a made up story in order to keep the actual truth hidden from us... to avoid a moral panic and all that sht. Think about it, if life had no purpose would you live your life the same way you would now? theres a good chance the earth would be chaotic people would no longer accept there position in life.

Another thing about religion which keeps the rulers in power are people accepting there position in life, if there poor "It was god's will, we must accept this and we will be rewarded in the after life" this avoids the chances of people standing up and fighting against the legal system.

All the scriptural religious texts are past on from generation to generation to keep the rulers in power, and for that reason they will continue to rule among us.

I'm not radical I just hate life xD.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Science is ******* great, it has helped us live longer, cure cancer and soo many other good shitt.but it has also it has ****** us up as well(mass destruction, weapons,missile,nuclear bombs)

We'll assume when the universe began is Page 1 of a book, and it's blank.. ( there is no proof how universe began <-- can we leave that at here)

I agree that we don't know where the universe began. Still, we can speculate and form theories based on the evidence we provided. This is why I don't believe the two are compatible; one is rigid, fixed and outdated while the other is constantly changing as new evidence presents itself.

I agree that we don't know where the universe began. Still, we can speculate and form theories based on the evidence we provided. This is why I don't believe the two are compatible; one is rigid, fixed and outdated while the other is constantly changing as new evidence presents itself.

Religion is a belief, science is proof. (not 100%)

But they will never cross one another.

Religion and science is here to stay.

1phz3wx.jpg

Mate, the world began by chance. That's the scientific view of it, evolution and all stuff took place afterwards. It all feels like a made up story in order to keep the actual truth hidden from us... to avoid a moral panic and all that sht. Think about it, if life had no purpose would you live your life the same way you would now? theres a good chance the earth would be chaotic people would no longer accept there position in life.

Another thing about religion which keeps the rulers in power are people accepting there position in life, if there poor "It was god's will, we must accept this and we will be rewarded in the after life" this avoids the chances of people standing up and fighting against the legal system.

All the scriptural religious texts are past on from generation to generation to keep the rulers in power, and for that reason they will continue to rule among us.

I'm not radical I just hate life xD.

If men back then were so dumb, who the hell thought of God?

you say it began by chance, i say God created. See the difference. it can never cross each other. We will always have our opinions others can't touch it. Therefore we are all sheep and stay irrelevant in this life, until a meteorite hits us or Jesus/other prophets/Mohammed(peace be upon him) appears

1phz3wx.jpg

So in the scheme of things you believe in something that you say will never be perceived as logical and if youd been born in another part of the planet youd be illogically clinging to some other nonsense religion.

Spoiler:
like 99.9% of all other religious people
Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif