Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Religion vs. Science

Reilly

There is no definite answer, religion as we know is based on faith as it can't be proved however some argue there is clear patterns of intelligent design in the universe for it to function so orderly take the worlds physical constants e.g. the gravitational constant it can't simply be explained... any slight change to gravity life as we know would not exists. Could this simply be a result of chance? possibly but do you know the possibility... near to impossible but yes, scientist would argue there is a tiny tiny chance and for that reason it happened by chance.

This could go on forever, with all different theories. My opinion on it though... I feel like it was all just set up by the powers of the world lol... to keep some type of control among us. If you think about it almost everything we do benefit the rulers of the world religion for me feels like an institution where people are given a rule book from birth and are told to live there lives in a particular way.. of course this does not explain why religion can also cause uprights e.g. take martin luther king, he stood up and used religion to tackle inequality in the world... science lol... part of my brain feels like science has the answers to everything even cancer... but release the type of information they feel in necessary at that particular time. Everything is hidden is the way I view I guess sometimes its best just to not know the truth.

In the end, whatever we do.. what ever we try and prove there will never be proof and we will never find out whether God exists. But what we can have in the mean time is faith.. where can we go wrong, either we've wasted a HELLA lot of time or we're going hell. Better to be safe than sorry lads loool.

better safe than sorry is another way i look at life.

I can agree with some on this text.

Remember that science cannot prove how universe began. (in ur view neither can religion, i can respect that)

If you wanna read a book, you start from Page 1.

Page 1 in science is blank lol.

Mate, the world began by chance. That's the scientific view of it, evolution and all stuff took place afterwards. It all feels like a made up story in order to keep the actual truth hidden from us... to avoid a moral panic and all that sht. Think about it, if life had no purpose would you live your life the same way you would now? theres a good chance the earth would be chaotic people would no longer accept there position in life.

Another thing about religion which keeps the rulers in power are people accepting there position in life, if there poor "It was god's will, we must accept this and we will be rewarded in the after life" this avoids the chances of people standing up and fighting against the legal system.

All the scriptural religious texts are past on from generation to generation to keep the rulers in power, and for that reason they will continue to rule among us.

I'm not radical I just hate life xD.

If men back then were so dumb, who the hell thought of God?

you say it began by chance, i say God created. See the difference. it can never cross each other. We will always have our opinions others can't touch it. Therefore we are all sheep and stay irrelevant in this life, until a meteorite hits us or Jesus/other prophets/Mohammed(peace be upon him) appears

I didn't say I believed it, I said that's the scientific view of it. I don't know what to believe i'm confused broski

In response to what you said: Men back then we're not dumb, in fact they were incredibly clever I feel they used the knowledge they had to manipulate us keeping the rulers in power.

I don't disagree with religion, nor do I disagree with science, I feel it was all a set up. LOL

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Another thing.

My mum believes there's a higher power, my dads an atheist. I am 19 years old, don't you think I have my own mind? I can do anything I want, I am independent. I can drink alcohol, **** bitties, smoke weed, shrooms mollies, religion doesn't stop me. I choose to believe because my way of how I see life and the universe I think it would be worthless without a little faith.

Love thy neighbors as u love thy self.. What's so bad about it.. (Don't need to tell me)

I live my life as any other normal teenager.

1phz3wx.jpg

Another thing.

My mum believes there's a higher power, my dads an atheist. I am 19 years old, don't you think I have my own mind? I can do anything I want, I am independent. I can drink alcohol, **** bitties, smoke weed, shrooms mollies, religion doesn't stop me. I choose to believe because my way of how I see life and the universe I think it would be worthless without a little faith.

Love thy neighbors as u love thy self.. What's so bad about it.. (Don't need to tell me)

Whatever anybody throws at you, if religion has had a positive affect in your life and has helped you grow as a person then continue to believe at the end of the day it's all about perception.

Btw: I watched your YouTube link, was very interesting m8.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

This topic reminds me how funny it is that entire nations are led by people who truly believe this stuff and America nearly had one whose personal religion believes that black people are from space and their skin color is punishment for their sins. r0fl

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Another thing.

Oh I think you have your own mind, it's just been manipulated through the prospects of social cohesion and it's benefits. I'm sure it calms a lot of your fears and anxieties, such as death, the afterlife, etc. You can have faith in things other than God you know - the universe with the potentiality for nearly anything and the gift of consciousness are much more liberating of concepts than a rigid set of rules and detest for your own flesh.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

This topic reminds me how funny it is that entire nations are led by people who truly believe this stuff and America nearly had one whose personal religion believes that black people are from space and their skin color is punishment for their sins. r0fl

loooool -.- thanks xD

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

The only parallel comparison to a religious person is the child taken to the psychiatrist because theyre too old to still believe in their imaginary friend.

My surprise is that the two arent dealt with the same way.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Another thing.

Whatever anybody throws at you, if religion has had a positive affect in your life and has helped you grow as a person then continue to believe at the end of the day it's all about perception.

Btw: I watched your YouTube link, was very interesting m8.

Only i can let my self down.

And thanks. He is a great inspiration and sure knows what he's talking about.

1phz3wx.jpg

Another thing.

Oh I think you have your own mind, it's just been manipulated through the prospects of social cohesion and it's benefits. I'm sure it calms a lot of your fears and anxieties, such as death, the afterlife, etc. You can have faith in things other than God you know - the universe with the potentiality for nearly anything and the gift of consciousness are much more liberating of concepts than a rigid set of rules and detest for your own flesh.

Honestly, i don't ever think of the afterlife because i don't think of death. If i keep thinking of death it will eventually happen,so God forbid that.

My dad always used to tell me there was no God, but then again, he left me 10 years ago..

I was actually a little atheist when i was 15 yrs old. Everything was ****, there was no God and only science. Growing up, little by little i picked myself up with the little faith i had in the end of the day. It's the only **** keeping me going.

You may not believe it, but it actually works..

Watch the vid, It works if you understand it fully,

it's real interesting it will change your perspective. It's not a religious vid.
1phz3wx.jpg

bet u have never even read the bible, or done any research on it yourself to really understand what it says, probably just heard stuff from the church that dont even use the bible ever, and dont understand the principles at all

You are completely right, i never read the bible.

1phz3wx.jpg

bet u have never even read the bible, or done any research on it yourself to really understand what it says, probably just heard stuff from the church that dont even use the bible ever, and dont understand the principles at all

yeah these topics are usually all one sided and nobody has their own information on both sides at all, its always one or the other

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

yeah these topics are usually all one sided and nobody has their own information on both sides at all, its always one or the other

im not a christian

1phz3wx.jpg

im not a christian

w8 where did i say that

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

There is more evidence in science that proves how the universe was created than religion does.

Einstein believed that the universe was static, and so did most people. This means that the universe was the way it is at this very moment since the very beginning, not expanding. However a few decades ago discoveries were made by Hubble proving that the universe was expanding, and accelerating. This means that our galaxy was stretching out. There is evidence supporting this because in 1998 scientists looked at Ia type supernovae and discovered that stars become fainter and fainter everytime they looked at them, which only suggests that they were further away from the earth, because there is a mysterious force that pulls them away. This force is basically anti-gravity, referred by many as a negative force or repulsive force and is 74% of the universe.

The large hadron collider at CERN right now is experimenting what happened 10^-37 seconds or some **** like that after the big bang, and they are getting closer and closer to explaining how the universe came about.

The only thing religion has done over the decades is cause civil wars (as seen in Syria/Palestine/Israel, etc etc etc..) and ignorant people. Don't get me wrong, I am catholic and I do believe in Jesus but I don't like to view the world in a religious way.

And this is coming from a science grad student.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

There is more evidence in science that proves how the universe was created than religion does.

Einstein believed that the universe was static, and so did most people. This means that the universe was the way it is at this very moment since the very beginning, not expanding. However a few decades ago discoveries were made by Hubble proving that the universe was expanding, and accelerating. This means that our galaxy was stretching out. There is evidence supporting this because in 1998 scientists looked at Ia type supernovae and discovered that stars become fainter and fainter everytime they looked at them, which only suggests that they were further away from the earth, because there is a mysterious force that pulls them away. This force is basically anti-gravity, referred by many as a negative force or repulsive force and is 74% of the universe.

The large hadron collider at CERN right now is experimenting what happened 10^-37 seconds or some **** like that after the big bang, and they are getting closer and closer to explaining how the universe came about.

The only thing religion has done over the decades is cause civil wars (as seen in Syria/Palestine/Israel, etc etc etc..) and ignorant people. Don't get me wrong, I am catholic and I do believe in Jesus but I don't like to view the world in a religious way.

Einstein did believe in God. Not a personal God, but he did believe in a higher power out there. Probably as a universal energy.

And i too don't look at the world in a religious way but a much greater and different way.

I always used to think. We evolved right? From chimps-- to humans.. Are we done evolving? Or did human evolution slow down quite significantly because we have built our environment to suit our needs, and evolution is the process of species adapting to their environments?

--------- Evolution is a THEORY widely accepted by evolutionary biologists and anthropologists. It's built on hypotheses, facts and laws.----------------------

What was there before the universe?

The whole freaking universe just boggles me..!!!!!!!!!!

And the idea that we're here, alive, with internet, food, energy, sun, tissue, pusci, numbers, letters, a fcckin choc bar(when you actually take the time to think about these stuff), all these things just freak me out..

Why the **** are we here, and who put us here..

1phz3wx.jpg

That is why Religion vs Science will always be a debate remaining for more generations to come.. Unless 1 crosses another as in science finally rules how universe began, or the Judgement Day.

1phz3wx.jpg

You wrote all this and your responses are going to be "But you can't prooooove God isn't real, it's faith, etc" Unfortunate.

Only God can judge me. I don't care how many times you can tell me there is no God, because there's no actual proof that God does not exist.

Thank you.

Did you know that their is a tea pot orbiting Earth as we speak?

As for your rant about Genghis Khan, I believe he existed because their are countless sources that say he did. Not just a few fiction books with plot holes.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

You wrote all this and your responses are going to be "But you can't prooooove God isn't real, it's faith, etc" Unfortunate.

Only God can judge me. I don't care how many times you can tell me there is no God, because there's no actual proof that God does not exist.

Thank you.

As for your rant about Genghis Khan, I believe he existed because their are countless sources that say he did. Not just a few fiction books with plot holes.

haha, you mean Russel's tea pot?

Anyway, did you know some people don't believe in the holocaust? It's not that it never really happened, it did happen, but people just simply don't believe it happened, they think it was all lies by the government so the countries can feel bad for the Jews and find them a home in Israel.

I'm only trying to say that you can never know this stuff is true, you can only believe it happened based on any evidence they put.

1phz3wx.jpg

Einstein did believe in God. Not a personal God, but he did believe in a higher power out there. Probably as a universal energy.

And i too don't look at the world in a religious way but a much greater and different way.

I always used to think. We evolved right? From chimps-- to humans.. Are we done evolving? Or did human evolution slow down quite significantly because we have built our environment to suit our needs, and evolution is the process of species adapting to their environments?

--------- Evolution is a THEORY widely accepted by evolutionary biologists and anthropologists. It's built on hypotheses, facts and laws.----------------------

What was there before the universe?

The whole freaking universe just boggles me..!!!!!!!!!!

And the idea that we're here, alive, with internet, food, energy, sun, tissue, pusci, numbers, letters, a fcckin choc bar(when you actually take the time to think about these stuff), all these things just freak me out..

Why the **** are we here, and who put us here..

That's where the whole science and religion conspiracies come into play, no one knows the right answer. Both have their flaws.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I cba to look through this topic past the first post.

Religion - can't prove he doesn't exist, it's faith.

Science - facts and empirical evidence

I'm fine with religions except silly wabbits who believe the world is 3000 years old or whatever.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Thank you.

haha, you mean Russel's tea pot?

Anyway, did you know some people don't believe in the holocaust? It's not that it never really happened, it did happen, but people just simply don't believe it happened, they think it was all lies by the government so the countries can feel bad for the Jews and find them a home in Israel.

I'm only trying to say that you can never know this stuff is true, you can only believe it happened based on any evidence they put.

Those people are retarded. That's a terrible example because it is something that happened in the lifetime of many people with countless first-hand accounts. While I think most of the people who deny it are lying, those that do are just blinded by ignorant hate.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are incompatible, but you're still over complicating it. If one chooses to be religious, they will be no matter what scientific or rational findings you throw at him. This is called faith. Surely, if you were to choose which is logical and rational between science and religion, it would easily be science.

]Cool-cat-high-five.gif