Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EoP] Vs. MM | F2P Prep | 2-1 | 12/5/12 |

-Joey-

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks difficult lol

we can teach you if you join, once you've learned its a lot of fun :thumbsup:

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

why is the video cut off at the top you can tell how many you have anyway

gj!

I didn't want to cut it off, I'm not embarrassed over a pul.
#Clan-EoP

council.png

344ukna.jpg

eopftw.png

Proud %Council Of EoP

Gj guys about time a topic that isn't a Battlescape c[]ck sucking topic of which has been polluting PW.

You just like EoC because now even mm pulls as low as you did and do

LOL

that's the first time you say something nice and funny :P

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

yeah not worth my time with your guys' ****** 12 pulls

not only is your clan not good enough to play this game anymore, you weren't even good enough to play a private server and got mass banned

toodles

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

this belongs in the mini section idiot **** clan not even a prep its a mini lmfao how is this fun its only a 12v12 its a MINI ! someone get a mod to move this to the MINI section!
go play more battlescape idiot

efsig.png

not only is your clan not good enough to play this game anymore, you weren't even good enough to play a private server and got mass banned

toodles

Your clan pulls 12 and has a whopping average of 130 posts a day the past week. My clan pulls 70 (we arent off the game) and averages over 750 posts a day. Yeah I am sure your having the most fun, pm me when you want a 30 minimum eoc prep...gladly will smack you there

toodles

Your clan pulls 12 and has a whopping average of 130 posts a day the past week. My clan pulls 70 (we arent off the game) and averages over 750 posts a day. Yeah I am sure your having the most fun, pm me when you want a 30 minimum eoc prep...gladly will smack you there

I'm surprised TLP actually pulled over 40 to weekend trips. Too bad it's on a private server lol. Says much about your real clan.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

toodles

I'm surprised TLP actually pulled over 40 to weekend trips. Too bad it's on a private server lol. Says much about your real clan.

My "real clan" didn't give up right away like yours. You can't pull over 15 and your lb spends there days browsing battlescape forums L0L.

Ayyy we pulled 26 last weekend, only about 10 less than what TLP was pulling the last couple years so lets not start with the pulls. If we want to close, become main, or go to battlescape, then we will, until then people should stop complaining. :)

thekingu.png

toodles

My "real clan" didn't give up right away like yours. You can't pull over 15 and your lb spends there days browsing battlescape forums L0L.

Your clan pulls more to a private server than you ever did in the existence of tlp. Which pretty much means your clan was free kd in its whole existence hence why you converted to private scape. I feel like I'm a part of tlp already because your forums are leaked so much.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

this thread reminds me of the time zach got demoted in tlp and joined eop :]

2psgcut.png