Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EoP] Vs. MM | F2P Prep | 2-1 | 12/5/12 |

-Joey-

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the new size preps for the time being, get over yourselves. Our clans will reproduce and grow unlike all of yours. The Pure community once upon a time only consisted of 2-3 clans with 12 people each and eventually spread like a wild fire.

Battlescape:

2 worlds

10 clans

^ Nice job guys, everyone go play a game with 2 worlds, good luck getting 1 vs 1's, and good luck in the mass weekend clusters once the opts start to gap, you guys truly do NOT know what you're in for. MM/FOE/EOP know what I'm talking about, you'll see how ******* annoying it gets.

And once you guys come crawling back 1 after another like sheep I'll laugh in your face and then accept you with open arms because our applications are OPEN.

O not to mention the battlescape resets.. hacking of the server... ddosing of the server..... enjoy!

P.S Eop will continue to post its achievements in eoc, regardless of the size of the war. I hope mm and ef do likewise.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Nothing you just said is relevent to TLP.

We are still open on runescape

We have 2 different types of members

Battlescape

runescape

You can be both

Our runescape ml could still pull 30+ to a prep.

If battlescape sucks we either close or come back to rs full time(probably not rs considering your clans pull terrible)

TLP Leadership runs our clan based on activity. We will do what we have to do to maintain our title as the most active clan.

We just had a 30 minute prep at 11:00 est in the wilderness that was 35v35. And have 2 planned events for tomorrow

What does your "rs clans" do that is worth joining?

Tldr: We will go where the action is. Good day

There are many benefits that EOP had with defence, hope that was taken into account. Also wildy fights matched opts will come down to how much defence you have compared to the other as hp makes such a difference.

There are so many reasons people dont like the EOC, the fact that clans are now on private servers and having the sort of trips people remember and love from the BH era is good imo. Remember back in the BH era there were only a small number of worlds and a lot of clusters which people thoroughly enjoyed. Dont slag off our achievements and we wont do urs down ;P

Gj both clans.

11782527.png

this thread reminds me of the time zach got demoted in tlp and joined eop :]

I spied on your clan and was unmuted to call first trip. Nice clan

oh you spied on us while we teamviewed you every trip?

c'mon man don't be embarassed, we made you our ***** like many other ranks from clans across the community, many Fi/DP/CP leaders and even some foe/mm ranks have been manipulated into joining as well

no tears now child

ps: i see you posting over and over that you can pull 40 to an RS event yet you haven't had a single one since EoC, either put up or shut up tiny :rolleyes:

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

There are many benefits that EOP had with defence, hope that was taken into account. Also wildy fights matched opts will come down to how much defence you have compared to the other as hp makes such a difference.

There are so many reasons people dont like the EOC, the fact that clans are now on private servers and having the sort of trips people remember and love from the BH era is good imo. Remember back in the BH era there were only a small number of worlds and a lot of clusters which people thoroughly enjoyed. Dont slag off our achievements and we wont do urs down ;P

Gj both clans.

Yeah well that's mms fault for being ignorant.

I'm not lowering my clans defence req because like the old days we're now wearing mith and not addy which mm was wearing before the update so there shouldn't be a problem. Eop is now a 1-34 def pure clan for the freedom ability and turmoil etc.

For mm to not raise def reqs would be dumb due to the fact that mith is now 30 def, and they used to bash on addy and not mith which they can now not wear!

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Gj both clans.

I'm not lowering my clans defence req because like the old days we're now wearing mith and not addy which mm was wearing before the update so there shouldn't be a problem. Eop is now a 1-34 def pure clan for the freedom ability and turmoil etc.

For mm to not raise def reqs would be dumb due to the fact that mith is now 30 def, and they used to bash on addy and not mith which they can now not wear!

We bashed on your addy because you were all 30+ def. If you were 40+ def we would have bashed on your rune instead. We all hated (and laughed at) the fact that the pure community totally lost sight of what pures were, and started training defense for defense bonuses (instead of focusing on how to preform better offensively)

That being said, I don't know what's going to happen with our defense requirement now that EOC is out.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

c'mon man don't be embarassed, we made you our ***** like many other ranks from clans across the community, many Fi/DP/CP leaders and even some foe/mm ranks have been manipulated into joining as well

no tears now child

ps: i see you posting over and over that you can pull 40 to an RS event yet you haven't had a single one since EoC, either put up or shut up tiny :rolleyes:

I think when Jared joined you from Foe he was crying because he got demoted, not exactly manipulated rofl.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Gj both clans.

We bashed on your addy because you were all 30+ def. If you were 40+ def we would have bashed on your rune instead. We all hated (and laughed at) the fact that the pure community totally lost sight of what pures were, and started training defense for defense bonuses (instead of focusing on how to preform better offensively)

That being said, I don't know what's going to happen with our defense requirement now that EOC is out.

Well I hope you guys head in the right direction, seeing as we're wearing mith again!

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Gj both clans.

Well I hope you guys head in the right direction, seeing as we're wearing mith again!

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Shame I wasn't there.

I don't know why you hypocrites cling to your def. The bonuses do not outweigh the combat levels, it is only beneficial in clan v clan setting where you can push the limit beyond the point of justification because you know you have to answer to nobody. It's a pity, but it only made MM's success over you all the better.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

no tears now child

Just give up l0l. Your clan never teamviewed me lmfao...in fact pibb teamviewed me every trip.

I would not be the one embarassed, my clan didn't unmute a spy to call his first trp lmfao.

We have had 3 events in EOC and pull 20+ to each of them. My clan could smash yours, unfortunately you aren't worth our time.

Keep getting mad that my clan has a better community and is overall better lol

pm me if you want logs of me making your lb look stupid l0l

Shame I wasn't there.

I don't know why you hypocrites cling to your def. The bonuses do not outweigh the combat levels, it is only beneficial in clan v clan setting where you can push the limit beyond the point of justification because you know you have to answer to nobody. It's a pity, but it only made MM's success over you all the better.

Fair enough, although it was compensated for much of the 2 or so years we fought each other by being teamed on by HF.

As for now, no-one would be bothered making new accounts, but honestly if we could reset our defence at this stage I think we'd all want to set it back to 1 because theres no point trying to play for an advantage in a community with 3 clans.

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

Prep or mini?

nonetheless, grats on your mini I mean prep... Grats on the win!

This is the order of steps you should go through to post.

1. Read title

2. Read topic

3. Post

Hope this helps.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

@0mgi0wnu

Get off our topic man, quit saying your clan could smash ours when I haven't even seen you guys do any EoC pking. If you think you can, keep it to yourself instead of making yourself look like a spastic. As for community, half of it is battlescape kids now lmao, I was in your IRC yesterday and one kid rage quitted over a battlescape argument saying how TLP's community was going downhill....ayo im not anyone to judge but hes the one in your clan so i'll let that talk for itself. You can't say anything about our community, if anything our community is at its peak now because all we have left are 40-50 core members that have been in eop for ages.

As for your clan being overall better, I can see why your happy because TLP has finally been able to pull 70 for the 2nd time in 6 years, but it's a shame your clan would have never came close to those pulls on RS again, hence why you moved to battlescape cause theres a fresh generation of pures there and ya'll just took to what I would almost call mass recruiting lmao....I was playing battlescape the other day and like 7 or 8 people asked me to join TLP lmao, it came to the point where it actually started to get annoying. So yeee you can take your pride to battlescape but just because we decided to keep clanning on a legit server, should not give you any reason to hate. We have alot of people that play bs, but just for 1v1 pking, some are in clans but not alot...we just didn't want to get sucked into battlescape clanning aswell because its the same old ****....EoC is something new and people like it, therefore we are trying it out....i dont even really like eoc a whole lot but the more i play the more i get used to it.

P.S: Idk why your bragging about having 3 preps/events in one day, im sure any clan could get 3 events in one day aswell, i guess unlike ya'll, our members dont have the time to be playing rs all damn day. People have school, uni, and work.... we dont want to committ ourselves to a game too much lmao, hence another reason why we stayed with EoC because it's less work/effort to just stay where we are, plus im quite happy we don't have to deal with near as many retards anymore since they all moved to bs....except when we come to these forums l0l.

thekingu.png

old pk3r doesn't always go in for the k0

but when he does

k0 k0 k0 k0 k0 k0 k0

2psgcut.png