Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pros and cons

Chew

Now most clans have closed or went to BS or whatever. This obviously had some affect on your real life. So what are you pros and cons from the EoC.

For me:

Pros:

No more stress on the weekends. I can just go out whilst we normally would have had an event. Got more time to also look into other games (of course that was possible before the EoC, but now I really took the time to do it). And I kinda happy I could finally quit, usually I would adept after an update. But the EoC was just nothing for me and I'm glad with what I have done whilst I played RS and what I could have been a part from (#Fatality). I still idle every day of course ;)

Cons:

The fun trips we had, the close community. Even though the community still remains, it isn't what it was anymore. And the possibility of it fading away is definitely there, though it's just a matter of time. I loved the Clan Warfare, like making trip topics, planting spies, talking to members. Working on achieving the #1 spot.

I really miss these days, and it's sad that this had to happen. But after all it might be better.

Let me know yours

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

pros: i closed fi, cp, foe, tlp and z

cons: i closed every1 now who am i gonna fite

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

I'll be honest, rs and clanning was affecting my life pretty much. I quited like 6-7 months ago and now I see the differents.

The good thing is, I'v learned much from clanning, that I can use in business or in real life situatsions. You need quite alot discipline to max/train your account. I found, I can apply this discipline on something else like studying or some other goals I'v set.

The bad thing is it kinda ruined my eyes and almost break the 4-years relationship with my girlfriend.

I also miss my clanmates. I hope they doing well.

Thank you Chew for starting a great topic.

mainsunit.png

Estonian pure power

www.st-rs.org

#striketeam

Like others I quit at the end of June.

Once it was clear EOC was going to happen I lost motivation for this game, what was the point of training attack, dungeon and summoning if it wasn't going to matter as exactly what I thought would happen. The pure scene died.

Didn't see much of a difference, once I went from Leader to elder when I went to University, realised it really isn't that hard to balance everything, going out several times a week, uni work and scape. Obviously wasn't in a place to a leader role so moved to council.

Obviously it's a shame now that the community is disbanding and what held are all together isn't really there anymore.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

didn't have an option really, quit around may 2012 cuz i was starting grad studies in the fall, i was lucky enough to get in so didn't want to waste the opportunity.

do i regret it? nah. do i feel bad when eop wasn't at their full potential? yes, but its a game and essentially my time serving there was a full time job, so wasn't willing to make the commitment anymore.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Pros: Meet some cool as **** people had a lot of fun

Cons: The last few months I was spending too much time on rs and people would call me to go out but ofc i couldn`t say i was scaping so had to come up with bull excuses

Kinda glad EoC came out Im 16 and I been scaping for 8 years. Gotta move on

efsig.png

lol if this game took over ur life u need a reality chek son fuk bches yolo party cos we wanna its friday woot son guy

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

it encouraged me to get find my maternal mother and paternal father who gave me up at birth who until 7 weeks ago i was under the impression had died. My mother during my birth and my father suicide shortly after.

Now I found them again and I have more time on weekends bridges are slowly being built to unite our relationship and we are planning on having a very nice christmas as a family, finally.

#TEAM-WALLI

it encouraged me to get find my maternal mother and paternal father who gave me up at birth who until 7 weeks ago i was under the impression had died. My mother during my birth and my father suicide shortly after.

Now I found them again and I have more time on weekends bridges are slowly being built to unite our relationship and we are planning on having a very nice christmas as a family, finally.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Pros: Everything

Cons: Lost all contact with pals from Fatality besides the 2-3 I have added on facebook. Site is down for 3 weeks now, and nobody seems to care. IRC has always been inactive and will remain so.

Basically, I lost bros.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Pros: Everything

Cons: Lost all contact with pals from Fatality besides the 2-3 I have added on facebook. Site is down for 3 weeks now, and nobody seems to care. IRC has always been inactive and will remain so.

Basically, I lost bros.

rest in feces

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png