Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures vs Exiled Force

Goop

Both clans peaked @ around 9-10, eop took the 3-0 however. Was a very enjoyable fight from our side. We've really learned a lot about eoc warring, and it's becoming more and more enjoyable every time we're we get another war. We truly cannot wait for big opt wars ;)

Thanks for the war EF.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

well fi wasnt the only clan that gave up but keep enjoying those 9 vs 9 while all other ppl are on bs doing 50s+

you know the the only reason why battlescape right now is attracting so much attention is because of competition, while on RS its only EOP and MM. I can bet my life that most people who play battlescape will eventually curve back to RS. Pure clanning won't die, it'll survive as long as pures will survive, and as long as runescape exists puers won't cease to exist, only difference will be certain clans won't take part in re-creating pure clanning, which will re-evolve over time and may take generations.

i'm proud of eop for being strong regardless of our pulls even though i am unable to help them most times, and i may say the same to MM and any other clan who is still giving eoc a shot.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

1ynlz.png

lmfao

OT: Gj guys, would have come but i ended up not waking up until like 2pm wtf?

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

well fi wasnt the only clan that gave up but keep enjoying those 9 vs 9 while all other ppl are on bs doing 50s+

Bs sucks tho

1 world which gets full

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance