Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures vs Exiled Force

Goop

well fi wasnt the only clan that gave up but keep enjoying those 9 vs 9 while all other ppl are on bs doing 50s+

as long as runescape exists puers won't cease to exist, only difference will be certain clans won't take part in re-creating pure clanning, which will re-evolve over time and may take generations.

just lold hard.

gl solo on building the healthy runescape world that you may hope one day to see your children grow up in

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

:/ It's sad to see that a prep is not 9-10 people per side.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

well fi wasnt the only clan that gave up but keep enjoying those 9 vs 9 while all other ppl are on bs doing 50s+

you know the the only reason why battlescape right now is attracting so much attention is because of competition, while on RS its only EOP and MM. I can bet my life that most people who play battlescape will eventually curve back to RS. Pure clanning won't die, it'll survive as long as pures will survive, and as long as runescape exists puers won't cease to exist, only difference will be certain clans won't take part in re-creating pure clanning, which will re-evolve over time and may take generations.

i'm proud of eop for being strong regardless of our pulls even though i am unable to help them most times, and i may say the same to MM and any other clan who is still giving eoc a shot.

Pure clanning won't die, it'll survive as long as pures will survive, and as long as runescape exists puers won't cease to exist, only difference will be certain clans won't take part in re-creating pure clanning, which will re-evolve over time and may take generations.

Lmfao , generations? no.. , few more months? yes.

Ty for the prep eop.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

thanks for the fight, we lost cuz i showed up and got 1hit every round lelele

gj =]

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

lol if thats the case we'll move back when every clan moves back to runescape. I don't get your point in staying with this **** game where there's no community.

The community before was garbage, if anything, it's better with no community lmao, less idiot kids and spastics we have to deal with for the most part. As long as theres still clans to fight, it can be fun.

thekingu.png

nice you guys should prep cp sometime :)

who said they prep main clans :s

not mad

it was a simple question

lol

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

big f u to all the people now circulating this video.

i started the trend, people copying me.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

lol if thats the case we'll move back when every clan moves back to runescape. I don't get your point in staying with this **** game where there's no community.

The community before was garbage, if anything, it's better with no community lmao, less idiot kids and spastics we have to deal with for the most part. As long as theres still clans to fight, it can be fun.

ok fair enough, then don't complain that people are giving up because it's their own choice. Based on what you just said, you wouldn't be giving a ****.

9kqihk.png

big f u to all the people now circulating this video.

i started the trend, people copying me.

lolwut no

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.