Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Closes

ttp

Good knowing you guys.

Gentlemen, It's been a long 7 years. We fought through every update jagex threw at us, we fought through every rivalry, we accomplished everything we set out to accomplish.

Not once did we give up,

But in the last few weeks, we've seen pure clan after pure clan fade away..

We tried to continue as a EoC clan, but there's honestly just nothing left of the pure community.

MM has basically admitted to closing minus a small group of 11 mm who will continue to mini, however its just get boring fighting them over and over.

The Pure Community Gave Up, NOT US.

That being said, I guess we can honestly say we've basically beat this game. We've hit the end of the road, and it's time to move onto bigger and better things (real life).

It wasn't the updates that changed the game, it was us who changed,

Most of us started playing this game when we were 13-15, we were children, we thought the feeling of exploring the unexplored territory on this game was the most exhilarating thing ever. Somewhere along the line we ran into a recruiter, who recruited us into a pure clan, we eventually stopped playing the game of 'runescape' and only played for EoP. However we're now all 18-21, and have real life to focus on.

We're too old to be focused on a gaming clan/community while also trying to manage our real lives, specially when you have a full time job or college etc. I say this because one of the things I learned while leading EoP was to NEVER stray far from my goal, when I wanted #1, I gave all my time and effort into reaching it. In the same way we must all move on so we can focus all of our time and efforts into becoming #1 in real life. So get out there, study hard, stay in school, make a bunch of money, start a family and whatever else you plan to do, just never forget that you were once a part of a clan who went from the bottom to the top due to hard work and dedication, and that no matter what you can do the same in whatever situation you're in.

That being said,

This isn't really good bye, we'll always have #clan-eop, I dont exactly know what will come of our forums and teamspeak but #clan-eop will always be open. And if you stayed to the last minute you will always be remembered as a member of eop. So try to hang out as much as possible in there.

I will miss you all, and am looking forward to seeing you at our reunion.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.