Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Closes

ttp

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we closed everyone else and the only clan left to close was ourselves

gf eop closed by eop fagots

I MUST ASK. Why r nate and i in a darker red color then u.

I CLEARLY SEE MYSELF AT THAT TABLE SAYING "HEAR HEAR"

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Y r people still bitter at EOP about **** that happened two years ago?

Goodnight sweet prince...

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Was a good ego-booster whenever we lost to a clan like FOE last year, rip eop

:]

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

2 years ago?

eop has been labelled scumbags for the last few years ongoing.

What was embarrassing was it was primarily down to retards like marty originally who was a ***** but 'wasnt' eop and just their host but just acted on behalf of them to do all his dirty work... that went for a while but mainly it was just idiots like tayyab and solo king...

since one of the worst dox ive seen sent tayyab into hiding we can all see why he was so eager to try and thug online and then as for solo king i will never get other his constant threats in irc pms of what he was going to do to me and / or my clan.

You havnt done much, certainly not a lot of what you have claimed or claim on this post... all you brought to the pure community was excesive ddosing and hacking. Scumbags.

p.s. i should edit in i suppose there were some good guys, just a real shame they didnt have the balls to stand up to those who ruined it for them and their clan... you will always be labelled because of those people

#TEAM-WALLI

Oh walli, oh fatality.

Walli it's a shame you werent able to do much with foe regardless of the momentum cha0s pure and new recruits left for you. I blame you for foes downfall over the years. A downfall I never even thought possible by foe and it's large amount of followers. However you proved me and everyone else wrong. Even with the small community we had these 'scumbags' I promoted surpassed you leadership wise in every way. And to think, solo k1ng came from a w57 cc and yet was able to help keep eop unlike yourself even with everything foe had going.

And fatality, you closed before eoc. Your clan simply could not handle the thought of 'another' 4 year slump.

Mm had the fact that they were the first ever pure clan backing them up the whole time, thus a giant community. Foe had fame and fortune. Eop had nothing yet still left a far greater impression on the pure world than fi ever could or would have, regardless of if they hated us or if they loved us, there was a damn good reason for doing so. Hate = fear = power = conquest.

And that's why no one will remember your name.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Was my first pure clan, will never forget that rise from a 13 man pull all the way to 100+ pulls and duking it out with the largest of the Pure Community bs that could be thrown at us....

Although RL/Future-RS changes put me in other clans, I will never forget the times I had in EOP.

- I'll never forget Epidemic closing and then leaving us to boost DP

- I'll never forget DP closing

- I'll never forget FI almost getting out of their 4 year slump early, and then gettin pushed back down.

- I'll never forget CP massing up more members than they ever had a right to, then losing them less than 2 weeks later.

- I'll never forget always seeing HF in green capes and rune armour, always nearby and always hitting.

- I'll never forget the amazing times and random stupid crap we did, and how we went from nothing to having something.

RIP EOP, I expect you all to still keep in touch on forums/IRC <3

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

yawn goop, fact and fiction.

you can have all the shots you want at it, it doesnt change what your clan was. Deal with it, live with it.

I didnt mind you, but you just disappointed me to stand by and let solo and tayyab mug you off

#TEAM-WALLI

yawn goop, fact and fiction.

you can have all the shots you want at it, it doesnt change what your clan was. Deal with it, live with it.

I didnt mind you, but you just disappointed me to stand by and let solo and tayyab mug you off

Tayyabs beef with foe was a solo ordeal. I was the one behind the order of malicious retaliation, none of which was carried out by them. I told anyone who had access to malicious software to do what needed to be done when I saw green capes in rune armor or our ts was taken out first etc.

Once tayyab got access to his **** he just started attacking his grudges and gloating about it days later. None of which I ordered.

Too be honest we never used ddosing as a tool to win with, but as an act of retaliation. I've always been open about it and never hid it. If we really hated everyone you believed we ddosed don't you think everyone's forums would have gone off for weeks like fis did lol?

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

justify it how you want, horlix helps my nan sleep at night try that it seems easier than your fictional beauties you keep telling yourself.

if you were scared of tayyab nobody is going to judge you now btw, its all over.

#TEAM-WALLI

I don't know why you keep saying MM is closed, I mean look at this post on zybez:

We were the last Major pure clan to close, 7 year old clan. Was a good run boys. Voted #1 pure clan by RSC 2011

At least Solo is trying to set your straight

RIP had fun leading this clan

but tbh, even despite having 30 def levels on average over MM, which we expected to help us carry us to #1, they still managed to win our rivalry with relative ease:\

Props to them.

P.S Goop, they are still open ^^

So there's no other pure clans left now?

Rip lol

MM is, Goop is trying to claim eop to be the last pure clan ever lol.

Anyways, it sucks to see you close as you were our primary competition. We'll be pulling the plug soon

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I don't know why you keep saying MM is closed, I mean look at this post on zybez:

We were the last Major pure clan to close, 7 year old clan. Was a good run boys. Voted #1 pure clan by RSC 2011

At least Solo is trying to set your straight

RIP had fun leading this clan

but tbh, even despite having 30 def levels on average over MM, which we expected to help us carry us to #1, they still managed to win our rivalry with relative ease:\

Props to them.

P.S Goop, they are still open ^^

So there's no other pure clans left now?

Rip lol

MM is, Goop is trying to claim eop to be the last pure clan ever lol.

Anyways, it sucks to see you close as you were our primary competition. We'll be pulling the plug soon

Solo doing work