Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Closes

ttp

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yawn goop, fact and fiction.

you can have all the shots you want at it, it doesnt change what your clan was. Deal with it, live with it.

I didnt mind you, but you just disappointed me to stand by and let solo and tayyab mug you off

Tayyabs beef with foe was a solo ordeal. I was the one behind the order of malicious retaliation, none of which was carried out by them. I told anyone who had access to malicious software to do what needed to be done when I saw green capes in rune armor or our ts was taken out first etc.

Once tayyab got access to his **** he just started attacking his grudges and gloating about it days later. None of which I ordered.

Too be honest we never used ddosing as a tool to win with, but as an act of retaliation. I've always been open about it and never hid it. If we really hated everyone you believed we ddosed don't you think everyone's forums would have gone off for weeks like fis did lol?

was that before or after you'd sit at all of fi's preps with a booter and take off ranks for fun

Was after your dad died :thumbsup:

failing 2 see how my fathers death(rip dad 19xx-20xx) relates to your runescape clan sucking

that was a **** move bringing someone'd dead father into all this... im sorry for your loss badger.

this over 9000x. you'll get what's coming to you with that comment.

I actually rage spazzed in my mind when I saw that comment. **** off Leech you dirty **** <--- (Pakistani).

2v803f6.png

2112qkx.png

you can have all the shots you want at it, it doesnt change what your clan was. Deal with it, live with it.

I didnt mind you, but you just disappointed me to stand by and let solo and tayyab mug you off

Tayyabs beef with foe was a solo ordeal. I was the one behind the order of malicious retaliation, none of which was carried out by them. I told anyone who had access to malicious software to do what needed to be done when I saw green capes in rune armor or our ts was taken out first etc.

Once tayyab got access to his **** he just started attacking his grudges and gloating about it days later. None of which I ordered.

Too be honest we never used ddosing as a tool to win with, but as an act of retaliation. I've always been open about it and never hid it. If we really hated everyone you believed we ddosed don't you think everyone's forums would have gone off for weeks like fis did lol?

was that before or after you'd sit at all of fi's preps with a booter and take off ranks for fun

Pathetic.

titanj.png

failing 2 see how my fathers death(rip dad 19xx-20xx) relates to your runescape clan sucking

that was a **** move bringing someone'd dead father into all this... im sorry for your loss badger.

this over 9000x. you'll get what's coming to you with that comment.

I actually rage spazzed in my mind when I saw that comment. **** off Leech you dirty **** <--- (Pakistani).

l00000000000000000000000l

get out of england before i kill your canadian father

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

if these boards ever shut down i want you all to add me on fb and continue arguing on there ok please u guys lighten up my day xxxx

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

simply saying its mirin and not myron is not correcting grammar its just pointing out how much of a clown you must clearly be

You're a clown for idolizing that dead fag zyzz. The guy is a queer!

1) it is mirin you cretin.

2) im barely reading most of your essays my job is done and your insecurities shown for all to see.

3) you dont care, you all love life and love everything you ever did. funny that, a couple of easily written posts lured out all the lil eop mugs onto this topic writing essays and trying ever so hard to convince any1 and every1 you were epic and you love life... oh so much care

as always you do as i make and allow you to do... good boys.

www.learnenglishtoday.com

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Solo, I'm Solo on zybez, but what's funny is that somehow it was hacked around 3 months ago, and the email was changed, as well as the display name - to Solo. So sorry I felt like trolling whoever changed it and added my current clan n **** to Eop.

NO WORRIES :ninja:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Everyone can agree when I say, shit clan gone too late.

But not everyone can agree, sux 4 u

You must be part of that shit clan. So really, it sucks for you. :$ :pirate:

Not a part of EOP sux 4 u

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Sucks for you to not consider being part of them when you did join them thus only backing up my point.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Sucks for you to not consider being part of them when you did join them thus only backing up my point.

i didn't join them nor consider myself part of them therefore pipe down young grasshopper

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

i didn't join them nor consider myself part of them therefore pipe down young grasshopper

n0t talkin to you

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Still not a part of EOP sux 4 u as it renders your first statement invalid again sux 4 u

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png